We haven't had a sportly spooligans thread in a while

We haven't had a sportly spooligans thread in a while

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UwEQTME0oI
youtube.com/watch?v=VHEUX_3O0c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they made a fucking calendar
chances of being able to buy an actual hooligan have greatly increased.

parents are a bigger fucking freakshow, let the kids die jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=0UwEQTME0oI

ayy lmao

>boiled potato

Oh my look at it's dead eyes...
What is this incestuous waste of human skin?

It's a Hartley Hooligan

How the fuck are these things even still alive? What the fuck is wrong with these fucking people? Look at these things, do they look like they're even aware of what's going on? These little freaks must have about the awareness and IQ of a brussels sprout.

So is any of them legal yet?

the older one is 16 apparently

She looks like a goldfish staring at a mirror.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHEUX_3O0c8

nothing in the world makes me laugh like these real life NPCs, please continue

I fucking died when he raised her up from behind the table. That dead-eyed stare... top kek!

Same faces (In correct order) when I met the jehovas for the first time

They are missing the parts of their brains that would have made them human. They can swallow, piss, shit, breath and sleep. That's it. Even the most severe Down's syndrome case has more self-awareness than these.

They are mindless, living dolls. They never should have existed. The parents are some combination of evil, insane, and greedy.

>Vegetable stew

>real-life NPCs

That's gold, right there.

I wonder how they would react on ayahuasca

After looking at a few YouTube videos and their website... I was pleasantly surprised to find that two seemingly well adjusted people with great humor were unlucky enough to draw a lucky shitshow gene lottery number twice. I think they're aware of how fucked up these kids are, the ridiculousness of their appearance, and are willing to share it for us all to laugh at. They're the real memelords here.

ITT: People who have never had children.

This would be an interesting experiment..
Would they trip the fuck out?
How would be the reaction?

Yeah. I just think they're in denial. You ever read shit the mom writes about these "kids"? She insists that they're aware and respond to her and have preferences and personalities. It's complete and utter delusion. They're things, they don't even know who the fuck their mom is.

Fucking people should've aborted these monstrosities.

Those are not children. Hey are humanoid sacks of flesh with autonomic functions. They will never experience a thought, emotion, pleasure, or hope.

Their existence is a mockery of humanity.

I don't think they have enough brainpower for psychedelics to do much of anything to them.

Denial is a big part of it, especially wih mothers. They seem to have a lot more of their egos bound up in this creature that emerged from their bodies, so they are even less able than the fathers to accept the fact that you kid is fucked for all time.

For fuck's sake, they literally lack the part of the brain necessary for such awareness. What the mother claims is not unlikely, but physically impossible.

Perhaps the small number of brain cells they do have would be amplified to simply mutter the words "Kill me". Yea uh huh, feeling edgy today

I know the mother of such a child. Don't talk to her much, but after they found out the extent of the kid's disability, she said, "sometimes life just sucks." Docs say they don't progress beyond the 5 month-old mental ability and awareness. Although I doubt it's even that much, I think there is a faint hint of awareness, preference, recognition of parents, etc. That said, I spoke to another friend in maternal-fetal medicine, and she said, "WTF, they should have aborted. Their doctor sucks."

I believe you're right. I mean, they can't really think, so it would probably do nothing to them.
I guess the good thing is they don't have any idea of how fucked up they are.
I wonder how long they're expected to live. Or exist, as it were.

They'd be so high they'd forget how to breathe and fucking die.

normal life expectancy is a couple of years. usually die due to respiratory difficulties/pneumonia. Recent advances in medicine and vigilant care can keep them alive much longer (10-20 years).

This. Why someone would deliberately create a defective human when there are already 7.5 billion somewhat-functional ones swarming around on a planet of limited and dwindling resources is not a sensible thing.

Well, at least it's good to know that these little eldritch horrors will be gone within a few years most likely.

kek and check

TRIPS HAS SPOKEN

>are willing to share it for us all to laugh at
Yeah, totally not a carefully constructed outward appearance to try & maximize private sector gains with which to top off the guberment gibs.
These kids are a fucking goldmine.

You should take a look at some of the inbred horrors coming out of third world shit holes like India. Most species advance by breeding with the best and strongest and leaving the freaks to die. Humanity seems to celebrate our genetic mistakes rather than seeing the damage it's doing to our race.
I'm not totally on board with eugenics, but at least we should abort those who will arguably have no quality of life. Didn't one of the Nordic nations recently announce that they had eliminated mental retardation through abortion?

Jesus, why would you keep that thing alive?

But every human life is a precious gift from God & yadda, yadda, yadda.
We're the universe's special snowflakes.

She's the one who I think to myself if she had been born normal, she'd be hot.

Yep, looks like a 36 year old to me.

I don't think a square one-eyed flipper baby or a mammal with the cognitive ability of an earthworm is on anyone's wish list.
I take that back. At least earthworms can survive without around the clock care.

For sex, I guess.

father face fuck them like fish.

Legal in most states, nigga!

Look at her: she wants it, with those bedroom bug eyes.

Iceland. Down's Syndrome only. Via abortion.

yo nigga ur fucked up, I like it

lol

And I like her. Wonder how much the mom will charge for an hour with a living Fleshlight?

if they are officially declared not human, it could be useful for science to breed them (if the brain was the only thing wrong with them)