Favourite guitar types?

I prefer a Gibson SG

Strats are my thing

the one that plays music

BC Rich Warlock

all yours for 200k

I have an emotional attachement to my strat. He was there when no one else was ;-; never getting a new guitar this thing will be played until death.
Jags are pretty hot too
Fender appreciation bread?

>more than 200k

I fell for the Fender meme and wish I could afford a semi hollow
or these

One day I will own this beautiful bastard of a guitar.

>tfw already own dream acoustic

A beauty indeed, is that he D 41 if I remember correctly?

I saw someone selling your model on Gumtree in mint condition for £2300, I wanted to snap it up but alas moved house recently so can't afford it right now.

OM42

I got it second hand.

The guy who bought it hung it on his wall and never played it and then needed money.

I couldn't really afford this when it came up, but I found the cash somehow and now have the best guitar I've ever had in my hands.

Bugger, that's even better (or at least more expensive!) than the one I saw. I hope you play it every day user, a guitar like that should never gather dust.

I'm actually playing my other Martin at the moment - I'm sitting at my PC learning charts for an upcoming show.

the OM is much better as a fingerpicking guitar and I need a strummer for this gig (also a pickup)

Perfection.

Does anyone else actually really want a PRS but can't stop associating them with Creed-esque buttrock?

Weird surf guitars a my thing

I'm going to get myself a D28 (or possibly a cutaway variant) when I get a graduate job. My course is fucking boring (quantity surveying) but I am more or less guaranteed a good job out of it. Thinking of the superb guitars I will be able to afford when I graduate is the main thing that gets me through it.

Strats are nice.

I like strats and SGs

I like jazzies. Sue me.

I don't care about the buttrock association any more (I used to when I was an angsty teen) or the gaudy finish.

I just haven't played one that felt special. They all felt good to really good, just not great.

I've played Fenders and Gibsons that have something special about them, but not a PRS (yet).

Gibson, to be fair does let some pieces of absolute shit past QC to balance out the amazing ones.

Telecasters are my favorite and just have a perfect tone.

>perfect tone

I've had a 60s reissue for nearly a decade and love it, but they're poor for anything but snappy rhythm or softer lead styles.

is that a Marlin SG?

My dued :)

No, its custom built by a friend

This is my current one.
It's a few years old Korean made one, a bit better than the current Chinese ones. Bought it second hand in incredible shape after all those years.

I'd like it to be a Gibson, but those are much expensive.

Still haven't decided on what decent acoustic to get (I have a shitty Yamaha F310) for $600ish.