Tfw hungry and nothing to eat other than eggs, after paying rent and bills in general

>tfw hungry and nothing to eat other than eggs, after paying rent and bills in general
>tfw getting paid on the 29th

psl dont post pics of delicious food ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IErUTjBpWM
youtube.com/watch?v=gWKOUxF-Dso
greece.greekreporter.com/2011/10/31/community-food-banks-on-the-rise-in-greece/
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304632204579336912694433926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pay debnts

>meanwhile random muslims who invaded your country are getting food allowances

>tfw you live in SoCal and know this feel

I did, thats why im hungry you illiterate inbred

A viking's gotta eat like a viking!
I have an entire freezer full of elk

Eat the refugees, make the Basileus proud.

How does this make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=5IErUTjBpWM

I sure do love me some gyros.

Oh man, my favorite. Steak dipped in ketchup.

Got salt? Pepper? Basil? That's a delicious fucking meal there.

f-fuck you

Oxo

w h y h a v e e g g s b u t n o r i c e ? 愚かなギリシャ

>raw steak
Good idea user, this will ruin his appetite for weeks.

You fucking nigger piece of shit, may as well be vegan.

>>tfw hungry and nothing to eat other than egg

What's the problem, son?

I have 45 cent in the bank and I just had protein powder and peanut butter for dinner. Life is suffering.

Anything above medium pretty much cooks out all the delicious flavor. Then you're just left with bland meat that needs sauce to be edible.

Hercules wouldn't be starving to death while refugees ate his food,
now would he?
Are you a Greek descendant or not?
Are you a man or a mouse?

this is adorable

>45 cent in the bank
spare some change, wealthy sir?

no worries, greekbro

just sign up for a 0% APR, 0% transfer fee credit card with a $15,000 limit like i just did

Seriously? That's not right dude. You got a PayPal or something so I can send you a couple bucks to buy food?

What should I do then?
Go storm the refugee meal distributions and eat them for myself? Theyre on the other side of the country

If you have no money I can paypal you some.

Im greek

youtube.com/watch?v=gWKOUxF-Dso

Quit being a pussy. Spartan boys would be intentionally starved in order to teach them how to steal.
Go out there and take what you need to survive !

>i can't cook a good steak so I have to eat it raw
Nice meme mate, learn how to fucking cook.

contrary to the Sup Forums memes I dont like debts or charity

me and my people got the situation to where it's at now and we/ I have to deal with it..otherwise we'll never learn

Coronado fag here, where u at faggot

save the eggs for breakfast only OP. Also you should try to plan in advance for stuff like this whenever you can. Buy some cheap ass canned food that is good for days like this.

shit... fuck you man
>tfw it's been like this since finished high school in 2008

I have house niggers for that

>spare some change, wealthy sir?

It's a Greece begging for loose-change episode

Go to one of the many public or church food banks and pick up some food, you retard.

crush ice cubes and eat them, that helped me do a 3 day fast

Hey man im a privileged white male. Tell me your paypal and jml give you 20 Canadian dollars to buy yourself a pizza.

Us Canadians love helping people, other than those Australian faggots.

mfw America is in worse debt to GDP we just have better memes

80% of what gets handed out at a food bank is perishable, unsold food that would rot in a landfill somewhere if it wasn't handed out to hoboes like you. Is it the malnutrition that's making you this retarded?

>eating food touched by a nigger
You're brave user, those sneaky fucks aren't above poisoning the food.

Sup Forums

He is Greek, you can buy a prostitute for a sandwich from what I have heard in Greece.

i hate reptilian posters
fuck you
and pay denbts

you dont pay because you don't want to, not because you don't have money, its different

greece.greekreporter.com/2011/10/31/community-food-banks-on-the-rise-in-greece/

>not realizing personal experiences directly linked to political consequences

yeah, an african ape-looking aids-ridden voodoo-fearing prostitute MAYBE

dont believe everything you read online bro, if no one has already told you that

Yeah, we have nigger hookers doing the same for $5 bucks. thats like 5 mcChickens.

Eggs are fucking great faggot

Be a man and eat that shit up boy

yeah, the only difference is the McChickens wont bite your dick off for a $10 bonus from the nigger pimp

Go to a local restaurant and pleasantly ask them if you can go through their dumpster to look for food. 30% chance they'll say yes, 30% chance they'll say no, 40% they'll roll their eyes and give you a loaf of bread.

I dunno, that's a pretty good sandwhich.

>he thinks american dumpster are like Greek ones
protip: theyre not
of course you do, youre French

>this is the future of my country.

I'm russian.

sure you are

wait, this isnt your present? shit, I feel bad now, no offense

What would a Spartan youth do in your situation? If you want something in life go out and take it, steal the food from filthy healots and reclaim your rightful place in this world.

>comparing ancient Spartans to the modern world
So, I should do what fucking filthy immigrants do? Miller really fucked up a lot of ignorant youths

We still aren't as that bad, but in a very close future we might. we still have jobs and banks operating, for now...

How can I prove it?

>tfw work in restaurant
always broke but never hungry

>not learning German so you can move to Deutschland for a better paying job there
These labor market frictions are part of the reason Yuroland got so fucked in the first place.

Dried beans/ lentils and rice
Yw faggot

by not lusting over african aids-ridden whores...which you've already done
>tfw
your country has been taught to us as a shitty country on the verge of collapse..but I guess that's what you teach a prior empire already balls deep in collapse like us
>not working for the people literally destroying your country through jewish-banking tactics of "I give you x amount of money to repay me the y amount of money you owe me" while y is indefinitely larger than x and you get rich from the interest
yeah, no thanks

As the saying goes: If you can't be em', join em'. If stealing is against your morals then starve like the rest of your meekly kind.

better that than being what I literally hate...shocking to you, I know, but it happens

I was implying a woman better than that might accept giving herself to you for that sandwich because you didn't give it enough credit. Never said I lust over whores.

Some other EU country with a stronger labor market than Greece then. Again, part of the reason (certainly not all) you're in this predicament is that Europeans are more reluctant to relocate for a better job than Americans are. I've personally lived and worked 1000 miles from where I grew up for a better job and many Americans do the same.

>puerto rico
>country

so you were implying our native women would give it up for just a sandwich just cause there was an article online about it? much better

I was implying it's a good sandwich.

Daddy don't bully me and please i beg you to save your dying son.

I've been working and living alone since I were 19 while most of greeks traditionally get to that point after 27-28. This doesnt mean nothing. What does it mean to you? We shouldnt have ever gotten into this race to begin with. We're a yugo competing with F1's..and guess who got us into this race..im sure you dont know that shit 99%..it was a guy named SEMITE who looks like pic related

anyway..implying this rant will put food in my tummy or that im not scapegoating DA JOOOOOOS for OUR retarded choices

fuck everything tbqhwymmop

>Frenchman
>Not consumed by lust
get real
your entire nationality is based around the "horny Frenchman"
Your best nudisco artist, Breakbot has an entire album dedicated to "being a rabbit"(because rabbits have sex and reproduce often)

Do you enjoy aids ridden turd sandwiches? If so, theres no argument here, good for you, for some reason...

(this is my OC btw)

Sounds like you're going to have to eat all of the eggs.

>implying its the 1st time
you have no idea how big my tits have gotten at this point

Well hindsight is 20/20, but you never should've joined the Euro in the first place. Germany has cucked the rest of Europe and enjoys an artificially weak euro (for them) while you and other peripheral states get rekt by an artificially strong euro (UUUU). This is because pre-crisis you had high inflation relative to Germany which should've been predicted (and was by American economists) so price levels relative to productivity are now off kilter, but the EU jews wanted integration at all costs. Also you paid Goldman Sachs to help fudge your numbers to join the Eurozone lol, paying to get cucked.

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304632204579336912694433926

Why don't you ask your parents to cook some food for ya?

do you think I dont already know this shit? when we joined and there was the massive thing of "we gotta get 2 da banks 2 exchange our drachmas" I asked my family why the fuck would 50cecnt of euros would be the exact like 50cent of drachmas (while drachmas was 50centsof drachmas=150cent of euros) and none had a response..thats when I realized we were really, actually, FUCKED

and now im reaping the rewards of a policy I knew was destructive since I was 15..im 30 now. So fuck everything..again.
cause my parents live 300klms away from me and the only way their shit would get to me is through money which neither they or I have, you goddamn mother fucking shit eating queef breathing cuck