Hey, Anonymous. How's it going? Something got you down? Need a hug? Let's talk

Hey, Anonymous. How's it going? Something got you down? Need a hug? Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

oddee.com/item_98313.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fenn, why are you such a fegget?

i just watched dat film for first time. it was good

I dunno, you tell me.

Hey, were you in last night's thread? I'm glad you liked the movie.

Good evening, anonymous.
Here to lend a hand to hold and a shoulder to rest on. Let us carry your burdens for a while, user.

I get confused sometimes. So you are Fenn and you are?

No, Fenn is a huge homosex, the name is Neptune.

Yes.

Ok so its Fenn, Nep, Jill, and a few other right?

Is it bad to fall for a taken person? We feel alot of attraction towards each other. Don't know what to do...

the cucksquad2

Pretty much, yeah. Reimu and Sky and Mantis are some of the others.

If the person you yearn for is willing to leave who they've already got, go for it. If they aren't, get away.

Nothing wrong with you, but if you do shit like try to get them to break up you're a dick.

We stopped talking a few months ago due to this...but I still like her...

The thing is... Her boyfriend with be deployed soon...and well...it seems like a good chance...I know I'm a dick for thinking this but I.just really like her

If she's already with someone, don't try to drive them apart. As Neptune said, that's a dick move. Don't even think about it, especially not while he's deployed.

Get your mind off her. Force her out of the front of your head. Start looking seriously for other girls.

Depends on whether you lust or love her eh

I mean she was the one who contacted me, I never made a move... We just kinda flirted for a while before she went back to her bf. She is a super hot latina so let's hope she doesnt contact me again. I feel sorry for these military dudes...

Yeah, no bueno.
Don't be a dick.

Do you know the guy personally?

Stay away from her and ignore her if she tries again. For his sake. Be a bro. Even if you don't know him.

I'm slowly recovering in the wake of a brutal break-up where my shedevil ex ended up fucking one of my friends and turned all of the rest against me. For the most part, my social reputation and everything about my livelihood has been completely eviserated by a legion of vicious, conflicting personalities all out to ensure that they remain head of the pack.
They are all sophisticated, interconnected, and equipped with state of the art psychological weaponry, where as I am heartbroken, mentally destroyed, and living in relative exile.
That said, do you think there is any chance of recovery? I'd hate to end my life without ruining at least one or two of theirs.

Do you mean recover as in, being the old you or recover as in just surviving?

Get away from these people if you can, user. Short of that, remind yourself that they do not define you. They may have ruined many of the things you hold dear, but you're strong enough to move past that. You can recover from this. They don't have that much power over you.

You can rebuild after this. It'll be difficult, and it'll take time. But that's what life is like. Life sucks.

I'm not friends with him but I know who he is... I don't think he knows about us though. I just didnt expect him to join the military, especially with a hot gf staying at home...poor guy

If they were swayed away that easily they were never your friends, be the adult of the situation and simply move on, if they were so easily manipulated into hating you there is no loss nor any need to mourn over it, go on, move on, stop caring about those parasytes.

There is no chance for me to become the old me since as soon as I put down this phone I will be swarmed by the most sadistic possible thoughts directed towards me until I run out of room to breathe and begin to stress eat.
My personality has been completely dissected from every possible vantage point, so I have to work against I'd say... 20 skilled predators completely alone with absolutely nothing to my name.
Also just barely surviving.

Well, to be honest, she made a move.
If it's not you, it'll probably be someone else eh. To not be a dick you shouldn't go out with her, but at the end he's going to get fucked anyway. Also, don't follow my advice, I mostly end relationships between people, but it's been a while.

You're a dick.

You could always try losing touch with reality? I mean, as long as you're distracted by it it won't hurt. If everything's already gone to shit and there's no good outcome it can't hurt that bad. The upside is that you lose your sense for anything, and you're "free", the downside is that as soon as you back out (at least, I), it'll come crashing down

Wrong, see when you say remind yourself I actually am completely unable to. You drastically underestimate the shitpit I am in and am sinking deeper with every given second.
I actually now lack the psychological ability to fortify my self esteem with thoughtful reminders since that is straight up denial, it will only cause my brain to fracture and overheat. There is no placing it down because my entire manner of thought has been completely ensnared by multiple people and being chewed alive thusly.

Yes well even though they were assholes I'm apparently the bigger asshole because it turns out all life is vicious as holy fuck.
I can not move on, as I lack the psychological strength to focus on anything else. Drawing, writing, reading, etc. these activities actually cause my skin to burn and eyes to redden. It's fucking maddening and I'm positive one or are lurking around laughing as we speak.

Well. Not ok. I'm having an existential crisis. My gf left me and I was in love with her, to the point I got obsessed with her. I have a job but it's frustrating. And I have a really bad self-esteem with my abilities... And I am a total pussy to meet new grills and sheet. Sometimes I just want to kill myself, sometimes I just want to leave everything behind and go "into the wild", but then again I'm a pussy to pull any of those options. I think that I need someone to talk things through or someone whom can give me a good advise

I know that feel man, yet I don't really have good advice

Yeah, no, I highly recomend not to try that as it could bring serious issues. That's what I did to try and escape my troubles and I ended up with serious mental illness.
Relax, user, no one here is going after you, and honestly, you should try to get rid of the paranoia, by, again, trying to relax.

That is impossible at this point since my old means of losing touch with reality actually made the entire problem infinitely worse.
When I say I am fucked. I am f-u-c-k fucked.

I mean, you've obviously got enough integrity to be aware of your problem and able to phrase it in an understandable fashion. Why can't you leave these people behind? Will they come after you wherever you go? I get the feeling that most of this is in your head.

I can't guarantee good advice user, but I'll listen. You've got abilities, and they're good ones. Maybe sometimes you can't see that, but it doesn't make them any less good. You're going to need to move on from your girlfriend and continue living. It'll be hard, but you can do it. You can power through this.

You can hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat. Been through an existential crisis, pretty much became a full fledged nihilist.

Welp, can I ask what mental illness? I'm curious.
Can you describe what your old means were?

How do you stop someone from committing suicide?

the weekend is loooong and all my generals are dead

I won't talk to another adult until next monday about this time either

It's getting to me

If I knew, I'd have more friends.

Good luck.

Same. Life has a way of shaping us. I was a completely different person 4 years ago. I can't go back though...

Most of the time I've talked them out of it, other times I just agreed and other times I just let them go

any way you possibly can

You can talk to us here user, if that helps. What video games have you got? Do you have beer in the fridge?

Damn... That was dark. I hope you are joking Fenn...

Well they were, just to twist the knife in a little more before my life was effectively destroyed beyond repair, now I'm just dealing with the shell shock of a massive, massive failure that will likely haunt me for life.

That is because I am using a visual aid to momentarily take my mind off what relentless, unforgiving Hell my entire life has become. I do not have personal thoughts anymore that are not extraordinarily painful.
I have no idea really, because they've filed down my system of reasoning to few base operations to where I physically can not orchestrate an effective route of escape.

Is it happening now? Elaborate a bit further please.
Severe depression, NPD and ASPD. The last one is specially helpful in some cases for me atleast.

Take a cup of coffee and speak

I let my uncle go but I wrote him a heartfelt letter before and he was dying of AIDS back before it was popular.

I still.. I wish I could have know him as an adult.

>my gf left me :(
>should i fuck this armybro's gf while he's away? HELP!
oh wow tough problems bro

Sometimes people literally just need someone to talk to. The world is lonely.

irl friend or online?

I know that feel
Sadly we can't bring back the dead

wheres jill

not much to say literally this not that I'm suicidal mind, I've felt good for a long time, just as nearly zero social outlets as is insignificant

that's one thing I always try to convey, suicide takes away your whole future and takes you away from people who would want to know you or for you to know them

I misclicked look at Do you mind elaborating?
Jill is being an adult rn. Should see that nerd around soon.

Hello
Sup

isnt jill like 14 though

On what?
Christ this is fucking terrifying.

Of course I'm joking. Do I ever say serious things in these threads?

I'm sorry it's come to this, user. Have you tried escaping, and failed?

Look, everybody's problems seem big to them, no matter how small they really are.

Hey Mantis. My internet is slow tonight.

No.

She has always suffered from depression ever since she was a teenager. The guy that she was having sex with and helped her with her issues has left her. So she says she has nothing left. It kinda hurts that I'm not enough for her.

VirginFag here and i'm considering hiring prostitute because I'm really desperate. Is it the right thing to do? What do you think?

Go for it mane. Don't get too worked up over it, or you won't enjoy it. Relax.

So what? You expect cancer patients to make these threads?

well the guy who wants attention for fucking a 'hot latina' is a cunt either way

I don't really have anyone to talk to either, but it's getting better
Suicide has always seemed useless to me

I've been in a relationship like this before. I'm sorry to sound kind of cold/calloused but unless you really both love each other you won't be able to help. To quote a note someone once left me:
"You can't jump in the water to save a drowning person."

Consenting adults can consent. Have fun.

>You expect cancer patients to make these threads?
yep not faggot attention whores, people dealt a shit hand maybe

No I have always stood by a cohesive system of ethics despite those who I stood for doing everything in the power to thwart and backstab me until I became something they were glad to revile.
Then, by sheer luck, I had a chance to turn it all around, completely, to actually fucking win in a way that couldn't have been beaten in return.
And do you know what happened?
I blew the opportunity, and it backfired so horribly that I actually know suicide would lead me to the fucking Hell now.

Damn, someones in a bad mood tonight. Sorry my problems trigger you so much

I feel like I've lost control of my life.

I blow my money on frivolous things I don't need, I live paycheck to paycheck, I haven't taken my meds (anti-depressants) in weeks, and I live on fast food.

I need a serious intervention.

Help me, Naussica.

ooh friendzoned with a bazooka

still you need to love you first and not feel bad that she isn't that into you

Lmao, no.
Yes, do it.
Sadly, this.
People who become dependant on someone in order to stay afloat are really hard to deal with since they do not often trust many people to even begin with.
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Eh? What is?

We are just friends but still, it's kinda sad that my friendship isnt enough..

Ah yes, thank you
I did have a time where I had the symptoms of NPD, but that was when I was a child if I remember correctly.
I don't really know if I have anything, since I don't really go anywhere. It's mostly like a game to me nowadays, life I mean

think of it like a tattoo and spend some money on a good one

My entire situation is terrifying, literally every last fucking detail is designed to kill me.

you're such a transparent faggot. I expected to read some real problems tonight not some loner who needs to blogpost on Sup Forums of all places for recognition

So what?

If you've done all you can do, don't expect more of yourself. If nothing can be done, nothing can be done, and that's that.

I'm sorry.

Why do you care? Go read some Schopenhauer or something.

Well, does that mean there really is no hope of a positive future then?

Get it in order, user. Take your meds now if you've got them. Don't eat fast food tomorrow, go out and buy food at the store instead. Fry yourself up some burgers or something tomorrow night, if you can afford them. Or bake a frozen pizza.

You're the one you need, user. You're the one who can change this. You have to make the move yourself.

I'm telling you to do it now.

>Sup Forums
>expected

stop buying frivolous things, they don't make you happy

upgrade your fast food to be healthier, like red robin instead of mcd's

and take your meds please we care about how you are

I cant ask for simple advice because some faggot neckbeard is gonna get triggered. Kek. Stay mad

Pls go and see your doctor. You need to go back on your message, and he needs to know you've not been taking them.

No there really is not.

if you're not in prison in afrika facing getting your other leg cut off I'm not sure how bad it could actually be tho

*meds
Fucking auto correct

E P I C simply based

How well can one walk with no feet?

I'm 18, so I don't know, I simply get by on life.
First of all, go back on your meds, user. Please.
Well, you've managed to stay alive so far, haven't you?
You're not making yourself look any better...

Keep making these threads op, I could use a hug.

Please don't continue the fight. Not worth it.

That's terrible. Will you continue on like this? For how long?

oddee.com/item_98313.aspx

*Hugs you tightly* I go back and forth a lot on that, user. I'm not sure.

That's a good way, I think.
I had anger issues thanks to my meds for a while tho, that's for sure
Maybe it caused me to forget everything so easily

Here

Here
>

You are such a nice person… i wish i could have you in my life

I mean, without prosthesis eh.
I know that it makes walking without feet better

People have wished that before, and regretted it. I'm pretty poisonous when people get close to me, user. Let's keep things the way they are.