Evalion Banned From Youtube

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON POL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/evalion88
youtu.be/aBFHFUiEVnI
youtube.teknikata.com/?dir=evalion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, her voice is fucking nauseating.

I'm a dentist and I could fix her teeth in probably an afternoon. Maybe she should spend some of those youtube bux on a dentist.

Well its youtube what do you expect? Free speech... HA

she got banned for multiple violations (hate speech)

she was just being edgy to pander to viewers

total shill sellout attention whore

also ugly as shit

What is it with Americans being fucking obsessed with teeth, it's the weirdest shit.

good, we dont need another dumbass bimbo pretending to be redpilled. I could even get passed her terrible delivery of the terrible dialogue her bf probably wrote in most likelihood.

garbage can mouth detected

>implying this wasn't gonna happen

I'm just gonna sit and wait for her to come back in some other site with her vids.

side effect of the fluoride in the water

Of course she was going to get banned. She said "nigger" and "kike" all the time.

I got banned from YouTube back in 2006 for saying "faggot". If enough people report you they will ban you for using slurs.

STOP SHILLING THIS ROASTIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This little shit should stop shilling here. She is not cute enough to get our attention.

One of my front teeth are rotted because I went years without brushing due to severe depression.
It's one of the reasons why I never smile.

Enjoy your periodontal disease and dentures faggot.

Also, you'll probably aspirate some of the Pseudomonas Auruginosa you grown and feed in your mouth when your old and it will kill you. Cheers.

Nope, I have wonderful teeth, I had braces for four years, only got them off last year,

Movie star teeth.

It's just whenever anybody has remotely crooked teeth, it's the first thing Americans take notice of, when no other nationality brings it up, I had an American exchange student bully a Japanese exchange student for having "crooked jap teeth" this went on for ages until some lads fucked his shit up for it.

That guy was cancer.

sos un negro imbidioso

is your mouth a dumpster fire

so fucking hot

commencing dump

She has a new channel.
Eva lion

She ran her mouth on killing Jews and openly broke the rules in the community guidelines. Go figure.

Good Youtubers like Ramzpaul can keep a channel up and at worst have a couple videos deleted. Youtube plays by their own rules. They aren't that hard to follow.

SHE WAS ANGLO BLOOD ALL ALONG!

anyone have a backup of all of her videos?

wtf man wtf go to a dentist and put a new teeth how can you live with that

that got banned too

YouTube is a private company and doesn't tolerate hate speech, she violated the rule and was banned

need uncen

Daily reminder that this bitch looks like Ted Cruz.

I don't have it

Hey Goldsteins get off my board u fags.

>banned for hate speech

Censorship be getting real these days gentlemen

I'm poor and Obamacare doesn't cover dental because it's considered a luxury.

Enjoy your kike shill, you third world beta orbiter

i wan 2 fugg her

mmmmmm

There wasn't much to her channel anyway. Pretty face recites all the Nazi stuff we have already heard over and over. Nothing of value was lost.

Well no shit. I'm as Nazi as the fucking rest of you, but if you didn't see youtube/google banning her shit coming a mile away, you're retarded.

twitter.com/evalion88

only way to keep track on her right now.

She should be making her own website. She WILL get banned from anywhere now that she's "notorious". Twitter will shut her down soon I'm sure.

Can someone post her webcam bate vid again??

Poo in loo you Indian flag dopelganger

>Fake as fuck nazi attention whore pretends to be Uncle Adolf supporter
>Cons gullible single alt-righters into giving autismbux
>Gets banned
>Hurr censorship

Agent provocateur designed to make actual nationalists and nativists look like drooling skinhead cretins, and nothing more.

It's not her.

You have no standards

This. Brought nothing new nor insightful. Slut just repeated the same shit posted here.

>Evalion
>implying

gnarly little corn teeth

>again
what the fuck
someone post it

oh look another shill thread

te quiero negrito

Another attention whore bites the dust.

youtu.be/aBFHFUiEVnI

>what is it with americans and both affording and actively seeking out good health and health-promoting practices

I GUESS SHE WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS ALL ALONG

>pretty face
>sloped orbital sockets
>troglodyte genes
>clearly anemic
>hips of a pre-pubescent boy
>lazy eye

>meme

Anyone got a torrent of all her content?

Her voice is so sexy, I want to jack off every time I hear it.

I watch some of her videos and she was the cuttiest girl i have ever seen next to brittany venti and our third life(pupina sweet). May be these are the girls /r9k/ is looking for. I wish she didnt hate blacks tho.... :(

There's a serious amount of fuckery going on with this. First she gets banned from jewtube. Then, mods here and at 4+4 chan start deleting/locking threads talking about it. Something weird is happening

>Youtube has hate speech policy.
>lol

> I wish she didnt hate blacks tho.... :(
nigger please

>anemic
She's tanned as fuck, get the fuck out shitskin.

Its ok monkey.

Your genes just have a statistically higher chance of producing a dumber, stronger, more aggressive, more violent, more primitive ape than other humans.

youtube.teknikata.com/?dir=evalion

Clearly is a mestizo.

I was woundering were all the threads about evalion. I thought she was the perfect waifu for Sup Forums fags.

LINK

she looks jewish desu

I have been thinking pol..

if you pay attention to her videos, they look slightly staged. as if everything she is saying has been previously rehearsed.
I know everyone probably does before recording a video, but her delivery just seems.. off.

then i remembered that lonelygirl whatever channel that ended up being produced by a bunch of people and just hired an actress to be on the video.

so this got me thinking, what if she is controlled opposition?

what if the jew, the globalist, the boogie man, whatever you want to call it is the one producing this videos to get a bad name on a certain group?
specially trump supporters, since she shows on her videos that she supports him.

videos such as "how to spot a jew" and her blatant us of the word "nigger" and "gentiles" just seems a bit TOO much coming from a girl like her..

that paired with her resent rise to to the mainstream eye in recent weeks...

fuck pol, what if this bitch is being paid and protected to make us look bad?

there is no link. I saved it from someone else.
i don care i wana fug

Trying to force her as a meme won't work. She was clearly acting to make nationalism and nativism look like a circlejerk of hopeless, drunken skinheads.

>What is it with Americans caring about one of the most disease ridden parts of the body being clean? It's not like it helps express how healthy they are since being perceived as smarter, mature, and sexually attractive has statistically been correlated to a person's hygiene.

NIGGA

BRUSH

YO

TEETH

Your mouth, no matter who you are, is disgusting. You kiss with it. You eat with it. You talk with it. You SMILE with it. People look to your teeth to scope how much you care about your own personal hygiene and this can not only effect their point of view for you, but keeping it all clean can help fight serious health complications later.

canadian cuck

BRING BACK EVALION

The only reason she got in the limelight was the leavy video. She was pretty small before that.

She had 55,000 subscribers before that. She gained like 10,000 after Leafy the Cuck though.

Lol all i have to do is to raise my kids right and they will grow alright and strong. This genes shit is not that serious cracker.

RIP IN PEACE BASED SHORTY

Onision sped up her ban tho

THERE! I FINALLY WATCHED EVALION

Well that's what you wanted right?! some damn attention? I have been trying to just stay away from this but it won't leave! god that damn voice is so rage inducing!!

Tell that to every black neighborhood, city, region and country in the world filled or run by blacks.

But yeah there is a small chance for your kind to succeed and I wish you the best of luck. The world needs more Based Black men like Ben Carson or Tupac

>evalion is banned for hate speech against jews
>black nationalists can keep spewing anti-white bs all they want on yt
Call her attention whore or a shill or whatever, but this shouldn't happen.

Leafyishere got her shutdown mixed race kike lover lets get him

Is this actually her?? Where did this come from

You sir are a gentlemen and a scholar I thank you.

This is bullshit. Fuck censorship.

Evalion is insane in bed

It was actually Onision, we need to make a thread so we can flag Onision's videos till she is banned from YouTube. A revenge plot.

Way to grab yourself a virus

>Insane in bed when I masturbate
FTFY

The fact that so many (1)'s have shown up to either a) call this chick a kike, b) call anyone talking about her a shill, or c) spam every thread with d&c bullshit, tells me that there is probably a concerted effort to silence this.

y oucan ree all you want /r9k/ she qt and will bring more qt 3.14s on the fence to a white nationalist viewpoint, even in vain... for the time being

just like milo with race mixing degenerate homosexuals

Leafy sent his mongs on her too, let's get them both

People bully foreigners everywhere.

>make nationalism and nativism look like a circlejerk of hopeless, drunken skinheads.

Implying it's not :DDD

Create thread, start war, chaos ensues.