Slovenia

France
Vietnam
Laos
China
Spain
Mexico
Algeria
and some other from weird countries i surely don't remember 'cause i'm super drunk all the time

This sounds like a Johnny Cash Song

and of course germany as well

USA
England
Mexico
Canada
Jamaica
South Africa
Zimbabwe
Namibia
New Zealand
East Timor
Indonesia
Philippines
Thailand
Singapore
Malaysia
China
Vietnam
Korea
Japan
Australia
Columbia
England
Ireland
Scotland
Sweden
Kenya
Germany
Italy
France
Columbia
Bolivia
Venezuela
Chile
Holland

It's amazing when you think back on it. Not that I'm some great guy when it comes to getting girls, I've just traveled a lot and for some reason foreign girls like guys with an Aussie accent.

Idk canadians pretty easy

never knew any

i was at ibiza and i fucked some spanish girls, they are ok, not so hard to get but not free, but the girls from sweden where like retarded and so easy to take to the bed

Aus fag here, thinking about going to the US and England at some point in the next couple of months. I'm not the hottest dude but been going to gym for the last 6 months and got some good tone. Reckon i can get some easy puss?
Have deep voice and i've been told by most chicks i've hooked up with that they like it.

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei
Bulgaria
Burkina
Cambodia
Cameroon
CanadaCentral African Republic
Chad
Chile
China
Colombia
Comoros
Democratic Republic of theCongoRepublic of theCongo
Costa Rica
Cote d'Ivoire
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominica Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Equatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFFijiFinlandFranceGGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGreeceGrenadaGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHHaitiHondurasHungaryIIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsraelItalyJJamaicaJapanJordanKKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKosovoKuwaitKyrgyzstanLLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMMacedonia (FYROM)MadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMauritaniaMauritiusMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmar (Burma)NNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNorth KoreaNorwayOOmanPPakistanPalauPalestinePanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPolandPortugalQQatarRRomaniaRussiaRwandaSSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth KoreaSouth SudanSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTimor-LesteTogoTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTuvaluUUgandaUkraineUnited Arab Emirates (UAE)United Kingdom (UK)United States of America (USA)UruguayUzbekistanVVanuatuVatican City (Holy See)VenezuelaVietnamYYemenZZambiaZimbabwe

Have not traveled much...

USA
CANADA
RUSSIA
Thailand
Vietnam

Heading to Thailand in a week to fuck this bitch
(among a few others). Loaded Tinder and got 700 matches. Just gotta filter out the ladyboys if you're not into traps.Thai bitches have some of the best tight little bodies. 4'11". Small tits but killer ass.

you lucky basterd.

>Vatican City

I got a blow job in Amsterdam and made out with a few Spanish and Russian girls but I've only fucked bitches from the US of A baby!

Chinese (British)
English
Irish
Spanish
Italian
Greek
Polish
Hungarian
Czech
Indian (British & Canadian)
Romanian

Chinese British are my weakness, those dusky Asian eyes with that sexy stuck up British accent. hnnnnng

Mate the trick is to be easy going and fun. A lot of Aussie blokes are just fucking cringe, they turn on the full bogan bullshit and it puts everyone off. Always have somewhere to go (touristy or fun) always smile, and buy yourself an Akubra make sure it suits you (go country style Aussie over Holden/Ford/Tattooed Gold Coaster Aussie). I grew up out bush so it was unforced but a lot of the foreign girls loved the idea I grew up with kangaroos, emus and koalas.

I guess for a bit of advice (for any user travelling wanting to pick up) be different, interesting and fun.

And final piece of advice, if a girl plans to go somewhere with you and cancels last minute go anyway, hopefully with another girl (always good to plan b) or even by yourself. When she asks make a big deal about how much of a great time you had (with photos and war stories). It's a game all women play and the worst thing you can do is play along and not go. I she's thinks you need her to do/or enjoy things, you're dead in the water, if she realizes you're going to have fun anyway and she isn't important she'll bend over backwards to try and make herself important. Women are weird that way.

I don't really notice the accent since I'm British myself

still virgin

Well I'm Aussie so definitely notice, used to bang a Chinese girl who sounded like nigella lawson with my eyes closed.

USA, England, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Serbia, South Africa, Ghana, Taiwan, China

American
Vietnamese
Chinkanese
Haitian
Venezuelan
Mexican (worst one)

Pretty much sums it up.
youtube.com/watch?v=x88Z5txBc7w

Canada, US, England, Italy, Iceland, Mexico, Cuba, France

I think that's it

Left hand, unknown nationality

The Republic of Cuckland, where virgins go to die

United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama
Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Caribbean Greenland, El Salvador too.
Puerto Rico, Colombia, Venezuela, Honduras, Guyana, and still, Guatemala, Bolivia, then Argentina And Ecuador, Chile, Brazil. Costa Rica, Belize, Nicaragua, Bermuda Bahamas, Tobago, San Juan, Paraguay, Uruguay, Suriname And French Guiana, Barbados, and Guam. Norway, and Sweden, and Iceland, and Finland And Germany now one piece, Switzerland, Austria, Czechoslovakia Italy, Turkey, and Greece. Poland, Romania, Scotland, Albania Ireland, Russia, Oman,
Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia Hungary, Cyprus, Iraq, and Iran. There's Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan Both Yemens, Kuwait, and Bahrain,
The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, and Portugal, France, England, Denmark, and Spain. India, Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan
Thailand, Nepal, and Bhutan, Kampuchea, Malaysia, then Bangladesh (Asia)
And China, Korea, Japan. Mongolia, Laos, and Tibet, Indonesia The Philippine Islands, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, New Guinea, Sumatra, New Zealand Then Borneo, and Vietnam.
Tunisia, Morocco, Uganda, Angola Zimbabwe, Djibouti, Botswana, Mozambique, Zambia, Swaziland, Gambia Guinea, Algeria, Ghana. Burundi, Lesotho, and Malawi, Togo The Spanish Sahara is gone, Niger, Nigeria, Chad, and Liberia Egypt, Benin, and Gabon.
Tanzania, Somalia, Kenya, and Mali Sierra Leone, and Algiers, Dahomey, Namibia, Senegal, Libya Cameroon, Congo, Zaire.
Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Madagascar Rwanda, Mahore, and Cayman,
Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Yugoslavia... Crete, Mauritania Then Transylviania,
Monaco, Liechtenstein Malta, and Palestine, Fiji, Australia, Sudan.

ITT: Lies

except OP's list is just randomly made up and nobody noticed.

virgin

All real countries

USA
Greece
Brazil
Ukraine
Russia
Mexico
China
Japan
Columbia
Ireland
UK
Spain
Laos
Africa?

Kekistan

You need an AIDS test. After fucking that many african bitches the chances you didn't catch HIV is ~10%

>Holland
>country
You must be retarded

brazil colombia curacao germany holland romania hungary estonia bulgaria slovenia russia jamaica vietnam thailand afghanistan

lol american spotted

Everybody fucked a brazilian, except me.

>curacao

Only I did not know of the existence of this country?