Acquaintances to whom you please yourself, part two

Acquaintances to whom you please yourself, part two.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ofoci
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would love to hear how anyone else would use this little tease

imgur.com/a/Ofoci

Post the best pink bra pics, shit gets me so hard

mmm they are cute please continue

Ginger brings out the best in me

Pretty sure they're all in the imgur but unsorted so I'll grab what I can.

WWYD to Sam?

Handcuff her to a pipe and titfuck her in the bra. Cum all over her tits and use it as lube for the next round

Mmm fuck yes keep going

Something tells me she wouldn't like that very much. You'd probably need to gag her

The girl on the far left is fucking amazing.

more please

keep going with left she is perfect

Any good shots of her ass?

Sarah is definitely a cutie too. I love to imagine her tying up Sam and dominating her for being envious of her huge tits

That pink top makes me cum so hard

left is so sexy

Same here user, same here. Any other costumes you like her in?
Sam makes for a nice dress-up fuckdoll

Do you liek my wings daddy?

Anything that screams "rape me," which is pretty much anything she puts on

wow she is perfect
I'll take anything you got of her

Daddy liekz very much

Slutty face and perfect body nice

Her

Pretty much anything she wears to sorority parties for sure. She dresses pretty normally usually

You jacking it?

love how Sam has turned into such fapmeat on Sup Forums given her obvious naivete

That's the best kind of fap fodder there is

Absolutely. Part of the reason why I love spreading her pics. They need to be seen

For sure. What kind of fucked up things would you do to the dumb little prude?

More of her

oh god i'm love

Tie her to the hood of the car and do a mass invite to all the frats after they're drunk as fuck see what they do to her

Dammit how has something like that not happened IRL already? Campus rape culture is a lie.

You know every guy wants to do it

Hasn't helped it happen though, sadly. What else for her? Always into hearing how anons would tie her up and use/abuse her

Wanna fuck that pussy

Take her back to her high school and let all the horny senior studs use her as a live model in sex ed

Fuck her too

Yo dude is your Kik working? Chatted before. Beetnskeet

I'm picturing her tied to the teacher's desk spreadeagle with a ring gag in her mouth for easy access. Just a helpless little fuckdoll

Teacher gets a turn, too. The female teacher, body tight as fuck, with a thick strap on mounted over her throbbing clit and soaking wet teacher cunt

.. more?

nah man had to delete my old one. Haven't made a new one yet. will do when I get home

equipped with a wardrobe of all of her slutty costumes for anons to dress her up in and tear off of her. sam's tight little pussy will never be the same after

Sounds good. Let's catch up when you get back lol loving the finsta life if you remember who this is

more of the main girl from last thread

Keep Going.

Who'd fuck that ass?

Yeah of course I remember you man! Good times, definitely gonna hit you up here in a few.