Is Michael a pedo? I will like to know what Sup Forums thinks

Is Michael a pedo? I will like to know what Sup Forums thinks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was a pedo, yes.

Sup Forums doesn't think.

pizza

Was
Ask axl rose. It's why they split up back in the day

Even if he wasn't, he acted pretty inappropriately.

No, he's dead actually.

i think he was a naive cunt who didn't see anything wrong in what he was doing

don't think he diddled any kids though

No, mentally ill, but not pedo

never convicted, rumors are just that.

this

Who cares he fuckin' dead

He was framed because people were greedy and wanted his money

tl;dr Michael literally slept in the same bed as adolescent boys, gave them alchohol and sleeping pills, and for sure at least had preformed oral and got oral from the boys

thesmokinggun com/documents/crime/jacko-original-child-abuse-allegations some sauce

I T
F E E L S

wat

>Michael Jackson had me suck one nipple and twist the other nipple while Michael Jackson masturbated. On one occasion when Michael Jackson and I were in bed together, Michael Jackson grabbed my buttock and kissed me while he put his tongue in my ear. I told him I didn’t like that. Michael Jackson started to cry.

Yep. He was stuck in a recreated childhood after his own was stolen from him. But not a fiddler, not in a predatory sense.

Of course, this is just what the kid says, but I believe it man. Remember Michael had a fucked up childhood thanks to his shitty dad, it's a wonder he wasn't a mass murder/serial rapist

Definitely the kiddy fiddler.

I think he was a pedo but in Hollywood the more succesful you are the less likely charges against pedos will stick

woody allan
ten nugent (not sure why he got away with it)
michalle jackson

along with all those child actors that got molested while up and coming

Best way I've ever seen it put by someone user. We're talking about a douche that dangled his own baby off a balcony and nearly fucking dropped it. The cat was not firing on all cylinders.

I was a huge fan of MJ at the age of 6-7 even though I learn he turned from black to white (without knowing reason), it was kind if weird, and some pics of his face looking terrible. But then I learnt about the child molestation thing(I had to use the dictionary)
it was the drop for me ( I was maybe 8 at that time). But when he died the fan in me came back, forgot about everything and even bought my first MJ album (I was 11 years old). Some years later Idid som further investigation and found out that he was founded not guilty in 2002 but in the 1900s he paid off the trial, I read some book about this case "the truth about Michael Jackson" and even the book claims to be uncertain about the case and comes with more shocking stories (a man calming that he was gay). I am still unsure but I still like his music but it will be weird if he turned out to be a pedo.

Lord...

Speaking on a dead man
Have a J E S U S

L O R D save him if he W A S a fiddler...

bullshit, most just consider it holding off to a conflictual endulgement of life, aka conflictive disorder category
also
youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s

J E E E E E E S U S

Pretty sure he got kids drunk and fucked them in his bed.

Not a rough fuck, but the kind you get from a kindly priest.

L O R D S H A L L S T R I K E

Getting H O T

But he can't be pedo otherwise he would. The fucked the shit out of th "Home Alone" kid, and even he sort if defend him and said he is like child

A D M I R E H I M

Jesus is not real.

Do some more research on Jordan Chandler (who later came out saying that he wasn't molested) and his jewish father who just wanted to extort MJ. He later an heroed.

The S H E P A R D

I bet this fat black bitch fucks like a champ.

B A B Y J E S U U U U S

i'm sorry bitch but a man pays a man is guilty.

You know, thinking on this, I wonder how much really goes on behind the scenes that's covered up. I know the allegations on Dan "She's a fighter", but the Phoenix siblings for example were all part of a very real celebrity sex cult and it's hard to really tell what's bullshit and what's not.

he knew one thing before everyon else: if you're black in america you should be white or kys bc they will

C L A S S I C

A foken N I B B A

It will be wrong if people will be still glorifying a pedo

Every MJ fan ever (including me)

yes
he was friends with john podesta

I shit you not. Singer from GnR was molested by MJ when he was a kid visiting neverland ranch. Had too much Jesus juice and NyQuil. Woke up with a sore butthole. Slash was asked to do some work with MJ and axl rise got butthurt abut it. Twice. KEK!

But he was holding him sturdy

He was tried by a jury of his peers and no conclusive evidence was found. Not a pedo.

> That was Tommy Matola and his label trying to discredit him.

wish parents would teach their kids to speak up about these things especially if they are going into that community

numbah 2

last one

Michael is one of two types of musician pedophiles.

Either they're famous enough to pay off the courts and accusations.

Or they're not famous enough to stand trial.

Quads = Truth (reality) 2

Wtf is this

People like George Washington, and he had slaves. Their achievements don't disappear just because in some aspects they were shitty people.

If I was the childs dad I would make sure that he rotten on jail, but his dad didn't

"If I go through with this, I win big time. There’s no way that I lose. I’ve checked that out inside out...I will get everything I want, and they will be totally — they will be destroyed forever. They will be destroyed. June is gonna lose Jordy. She will have no right to ever see him again." This phone call took place on July 8; Evan would claim Jordan had confessed the abuse to him on July 16.

is this why every kid who grew up watching nick became a gross footcuck????

he fucked a few kids and then parents turned it into a cottage industry to sue him for fucking their kids. he was a sick man as the direct result of his upbringing and so many people that could have stopped it just continued to profit from it.

what's more sickening? him? or the people that knew what was going on and contributed to it to make a paycheck?

Sup Forums IS

>Michael literally slept in the same bed as adolescent boys

Ghandi slept with adolescent girls. Yet everyone expects us to believe he was a just and moral man.

>Everybody's favorite Indian fucked adolescent girls.

Ghandi died a fucking virgin lmao, I think he did it to show that he was not weak to the temptations of flesh but yeah that's fucking sketchy

i think they set him up for his cash but thats just me

dan being a pedo

>s Michael a pedo?

does the pope shit in the woods?

Well you are kind of right, even Gandhi was racist (rumors about pedo, fake?), but I guess we all need a kind of a belief, and inspiration to look up to, a perfect human.But it doesn't change the fact that they were awful human being, we all comes with our flaws

Acquitted of all charges.
Later one of two accusers admits he lied and his Father cooked up plot for money.

MJ was an odd duck but probably not a pedo.

Pic related Culkin still claims he was a friend and never molested him.

If I was going to molest a little boy Maculay wouuld have been the one.

I read some really strong evidence showing that the first case against him was completely fabricated bullshit and intended to get money from damages

Every case against him has been initiated by parents of kids already in the acting and music industries who either want attention or money or fame or both.

But then he built a ranch for kids and he's a fucking nutjob so who knows

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Schroedinger's Jesus

>acquitted

implying that means shit. if the one glove fits, you must acquit

Who cares, he's dead.

Is that what a pedo is? Ooh shit.

i doubt it i think there are other powerful pedos out there cory helms said micheal was one of the few people who helped him over come his rape

i am thinking micheal wanted to expose the pedos so they tried to destroy him

This shit makes me sick after having my own kids. I really hope that those who let this happen to their kids reap what they sow in hell.

just look at the way one of his victims turned out. yes of course he diddled kids, many of them. but when you're insanely rich you can shut people up with money.

Gandhi mah man fkn wanker

Perhaps but when the "victim" who's testimony is posted above admits he lied and recants?

Yeah I am back to innocent until PROVEN guilty. And I do not claim to know more facts than a jury just by reading internet posts and newspapers

Edgy.

Who the fuck is Dan, is it Dan THE MAN???