Does anyone else catfish to sext girls? How do I stop feeling like a shit human being

Does anyone else catfish to sext girls? How do I stop feeling like a shit human being

Bump

I've catfished so so so many women since I was 16 (I'm 22 now). Have so much OC of cheating married/engaged women. At the same time though I've dated/hooked up with a handful of attractive women over the years. It helps if you look at least average, workout, and being a bit outgoing doesn't hurt although the hottest woman I've ever been with approached me.

Do you generally have a script you follow to get nudes?

fucking faggot

>catfish victim

Generally speaking no. No direct script. It always depends on who it is I am catfishing. Often enough I will pretend to be married or in a long term relationship. I rarely ever try to get nudes too quickly as this always pushes them away. You want to get them a little emotionally involved and I've actually voice chatted plenty of times.

There have been a few occasions where I actually admit I'm a catfish. 2 occasions ended well, 1 sort of fizzled out and 2 ended badly.

fuck

How did it end badly

1 girl was engaged. I honestly just grew to loathe her. She was a selfish person frequently cheating on her fiance with hardly any remorse so I told her fiance and broke up the engagement. This was about a year ago. I recently looked her up on facebook. Her family are no longer on her friends list, and neither is her fiance. So obviously this probably went and further caused family drama.

The second one was also engaged. I just lost attraction to her, she also had borderline personality disorder and wanted me to knock her up when she came to visit. I basically told her to fuck off and attempted to tell her fiance. I also asked her for money like 10 times she refused and threatened me and that was that lol.

You could end your life

Lol did you get any nudes from. The selfish chick? Happy you out her in her place she probablt thought she was untouchable. Saved the dude alot of troubles as well

Die

hahaha she put her kid on tinder

I got so many fucking nudes and capped a few of our skype video sessions too. I often debate whether I should delete them though. I little part of me feels ashamed for doing this stuff.

Share some homie

fug

fuck off

fug

I've been catfishing for the past 8 years, and I'm as "professional" as it gets. I've done it both for fun and for profit.

My advice? Stop caring and just do your thing. Fuck people. They all deserve it anyway.

Mey meyd

Can I ask how you do it for profit?

i just love it when chicks on online dating with kids get all uppity about "no hook-ups"

pretending like they aren't damaged goods

fuck

By luring guys to contact you and then giving them some sort of sob story about why you're broke and need money. Either that or sell nudes.

Teach me the ways