>also accepting more requests

how are the other drawfags here doing?

How can you punch now

What the actual fuck

4 user

doin fine. im struggling with poses tho
looks SICK

tell me a bout it.
if my sake is anything less than perfect, i'd have to shred someone limb from limb

Punch someone with new hand

Thank you

perspective and boxes mate. that and silhouettes can help.

draw yourself fighting off muscular banana men

It's unflattering because I suck noodles at art, but if you'd tolerate, I would like to draw your oc, given your permission, for practice.

im doing pretty well;

i decided to see how my character looks if he were female;

what do you think

Tell me about the boxer. Why does he wear the mask?

i got the box method and perspective thing down, so i might be fine there. tell me about the silhouette thing cause i never heard of it
looks nice! i would flatten the tits a bit since im assuming they're used for constricting but nice overall

reposting just in case you didn't see

forgot to thank you for the horse dildo hugging delivery from a couple days ago, you're awesome triket

draw the follow-uo where you got that huge thing balls deep in your butt, pls?
>huge belly bullge implied

with a cleaver?
don't hate. prosthetics are getting super cool now n days.
that's good. your call,

requesting this

not right now.

but. its already a picture.

Noice to hear my dude, and yeah posing is hard as hell sometimes depending on what your trying to do. If youre using windows try getting DesignDoll, its a free posing program that is easy to use
looking good there my dude
lemme get some lewd requests my dudes.

loli rape

>not going full Evil Dead and attaching a chainsaw to your stump

>i got the box method and perspective thing down
No, you don't. This perspective is completely fucked up. And the construction is missing the complete hip/groin area.

Hmmmmm
it's quite a long story;
so let me cut 99.99% out and say he found it and it allowed him to bring his enemies even greater pain and misery on top of his already superior fighting talent...in the form of boxing.

so how does she infect machines
is it more like possession or hypnosis

windows paint > paint.net > paint2sai > photoshop...

requesting drawing**

>missing the complete hip/groin area.
ITS NOT FINISHED
>This perspective is completely fucked up.
alright, maybe you're right.
damn it, i just wanted to doodle, why did i make it so complicated
i had it before. usually i'd just make a rough draft but maybe it's time for more help

something like this. but make it look better;

WRONG;

some guy similar but superior to myself could also be using a simple program like ms paint and be godtier drawfagging

"the programs are indeed better; but it depends solely on the ARTIST themselves.."

SUCC

Something with demons

>missing hip/groin area
>it's not finishes
>added the legs already
Do some life studies on anatomy and perspective, or at least pull up a reference, before you're trying to free ball it.

Reminder that the tools used don't make a great artist

well excuse me for having my own fucked-up method
but yes, i should really attempt harder

bee girl getting raped by an Alraune
Alraune: see: monstergirl encyclopedia

k

SHHHHHHHHHHHH

the new line cinema legal team will hear.

yo im black myself and that shit is hilarious LOL

Pirates are pretty cool, eh?

>muh style
>it's not finished
>muh method
These aren't excuses, especially when someone is trying to tell you to work with more references, or doing life studies. If you want to improve, stop trying to attempt Dream Daddy anatomy skills and stop trying to learn from other artists. At least not until you have your basics going for you.

Nope, it depends solely on both artist and tools.

true, but you can't paint the Sistine chapel with crayons and a squirtgun filled with titanium white

its a little bit of both. Mostly she infects things and has a sort of hive mind like situation going on with her as the 'queen'

stick tip of broom in broomcat's buthol

no it doesnt.

fam i been free balling my shit since i been on these threads;

Yes, and that's why you're still shit.

you kind of blob in the form and erase and redo it till it feels right. then you can do the lines etc to show the anatomy. helps to do it with a perspective grid in mind.
also box human in top left

in response to this

Good to know that I made somebody laugh ;s;

nice we got a troller

Inaho in a flashcoat flashing the viewer nude like pic related, minus the censorship

I FEEL MY POWER GROWING TO NEW HEIGHTS
YOU MUST BE ASSIMILATED.

literally where the fuck is this aggressiveness coming from. this is a hobby for me and i'd love it even more if i didnt constantly worry about "muh perfect anatomy" and "muh perfect rough sketches"
i may not be the next patreon artist but i feel content with how i draw and i think that's the most important thing as of now.
you know, that makes sense. looks fun, actually

>being honest is a being a troll
Face is, your stuff is shit. If you'd focus on anatomy practice, you'd be way better by now. Instead you're trying to free ball it and where does it get you?
>shapeless hands and feet
>facial features off
>anatomy off
>muh animu

Not with that attitude you can't

neat
>she can be my queen any day of the week

She posted a lot yesterday. Who is this drawfag?

It's not aggressiveness. You started to post anatomy rough sketches. I am barely telling you how you can improve. If you can't handle the truth you can gladly brand me as one of your "trolls".

>implying
samefagging this hard

broomcat butthole is exit only!

oops meant for

you gunna link that comment? or keep talking at air?

Nani? Why was I quoted

Not tonight you don't

Sure thing, bud.

pleeeease

boxermask guy is only 19 give him some slack

sure he has no understanding of anatomy, perspective, composition, line weight, facial anatomy, or what makes drawings look good, but he'll get there eventually

SUMMONING PIN

Age is not really an excuse. What bugs me more is the fact that he chimes in with and acts like he has improved in any significance whatsoever.

faggots

it helps to open a figure drawing program. then try to blob out some of those. ignore the anons ay. eventually you can start slapping some down and make em into good poses

keked

don't look at me i'm innocent

k

surpass this

but when have you actually finished a drawing, not a sketch, but a full drawing/painting?

Lily with one L. She was here a little while ago. I didn't get the chance to say hi

keyword rough sketches. it's easier to have a foundation so i can get a quick idea of what i want. it's easier when i know what i have in my head as well. a rough sketch isn't going to be the final product, especially when i can easily make a new layer and iron out imperfections. this would've been a great argument but that last sentence ultimately ruled you out. congradumalashion, i'll go back to how i like to draw.
i'll get designdoll and look into that silhouette idea. it seems pretty original, i like it

challenge acepptpdads

Fay I think

it's a lack of motivation/lazy user. but im capable of more finished images.

>keyword rough sketches
Fam. You're right. Then again, even when you sketch roughly you should have an idea of how the body is constructed. If you just completely miss out on the hip/groin it shows me that you have no idea how a body works, or how you break it down into different functioning areas.

broomcat is far too busy to humor the idea of putting things in his butt anyway, he has alot of sweeping to do

he has improved a little bit, he just needs to apply himself harder

too much work and no buttplay makes you cranky

hehe

Gimme a word to draw

scat

shagmeister

I made a mistake asking here

Age does not matter, also those tips are shit.

>he has improved a little bit
Insignificantly, yes. Look into my eyes and tell me that his drawings are even decent. I bet you can't. I was just honest about his current level of skill.
>needs to apply himself harder
Definitely. I just don't understand why he would chime in on an argument on anatomy and perspective when he clearly has no clue about either of those. And then just to tell me that he's free balling since the beginning of him showing up in thread.

Loli

>Age does not matter,
>intitties saying something right for once