I'm into the idea of dating blind girls. What's the best way to meet 'em?

I'm into the idea of dating blind girls. What's the best way to meet 'em?

Throw small objects directly at the face of every girl you see until one neither dodges nor looks around pissed

Meet a blind girl, not blind a girl

>hang outside a school for the blind
>learn to speak braille

What? I like the idea of her being dependant on me. Also, she won't know I'm ugly as sin.

Shit, I didn't even think about that. My scenario is a win-win! Either you pick the blind girl out of the crowd because she doesn't see it coming and doesn't instinctively look around for the perpetrator, or you create your very own blind girl!
What could go wrong?

What's a difference? If you can't find one, make one

>speak brillie
im blind not deaf

>Speak braille
idk about schools for the blind... I'm not a pedophile

I seriously doubt I'd get away with it, that's the problem.

Even being deaf makes no sense dude

Go on blind dates

It's gonna be real fucked up if she leave you anyway.

thats the joke man
though it would be impression to speak it

Thanks for the input. I'm sure no one else could've come up with that one.

If anything will go wrong she won't be even able to recognize you for the police, it's win-win-win

Underrated post.

I'd have to take them into a secluded area beforehand, if I don't want witnesses.

What's there to get away with? She didn't see you do it, learn to act casual and nobody else will either ;D

>Make everyone blind
Problem solved

Nah man, check out Blindness by Saramago, it's not a good idea, even if you're the only one with sight.

I've been thinking about this for a while, ever since I met a distant cousin who is blind I've wanted to fuck the shit out of her.

Ok, this will be the real, the one and the only tutorial on how to make your own blind chick, get ready for this

>Carry some acid shit
>Choose a victim
>"Accidently" drop the shit on her face
>Get help for her

Now not only you are the hero, but also she's uglier than you so she will have to be with you

Have you tried a dating site?

Her being ugly defeats the purpose of the whole thing. Ugly women are worthless.

Know of any sites where I can filter people with a certain disability?

You said blind girls, not blind hot girls

The hotness is a given

Ok, so you have to find the shit that can make her blind and hot

There must be hot blind girls. The thing is how to find them... hence my question.