This post pissed me off a lot...

This post pissed me off a lot. Girl is a quasi-lesbian who uses the appeal of having a threesome to flirt with guys--constantly. (I am a victim, have many compatriots in the cause. This is not just a butthurt observation.)

So, Sup Forums, let's settle two things here.

1.) The plural of beer is beers.

2.) The only reason she doesn't know that is because she never orders her own drinks, much less buys for a group of people as a decent person.

FUCK FEMINISTS WHO CLAIM THE WORLD WITHOUT SACRIFICING ANYTHING FUCK EM ALLLLLLL HAHAHAA

Pics or stfu

On ze left

>those eyebrows
weeeeew lad

Post her name faggut

Surprised you didn't rip on her gut.

Dulcie.

>Fuged up eybrows
>That fat roll
>Ugly face
>Nice tits tho
Wither bang her or stfu she's obviously an east sloot who will have a 3way with you

Eyebrow city. Jesus.

She is an idiot, yes, but "beer" can function as both a countable and uncountable noun.

As uncountable, "I spilled beer on my shirt" is valid. As countable, it implies a unit of beer: a glass, a bottle, etc. Thus, "Get us two beers" is also valid.

//English prof

>1.) The plural of beer is beers.

The plural of beer is beers only when countable.

She makes it seem that way. Says she a "lesbian wanderer lol" at first, gets guys to hang with her and her friends to buy drinks and shit, then the second guys try to make it happen they play the ultra-feminist card-- "WTF. We're lesbians, we don't like guys, even though multiple times we said we'd be curious to try stuff. How dare you! PS...remember to tip the bartender well cus I didn't bring cash lol"

Why haven't you raped her yet?

Another example:

Picture a table with fifty bottles of beer on it. One could say "That is a lot of beer", referencing the total quantity of the liquid called "beer" contained in the vessels, but one could also say "That's a lot of beers", referring to the number of discrete units of beer, in other words, bottles.

"I spilled beer on my shirt" merely implies that one had some volume of beer and spilled it. If a keg exploded, you would say, "A keg of beer exploded on my shirt" but if someone with three glasses of the beverage slipped near you would the expression not be, "Three beers were spilled on me"?

Fair enough, sir.

Cus watching anons rip on her is more fun.

A feminist cynically teasing and financially exploiting men like a social parasite?

imshockedwellnotthatshocked.jpg

>Cus watching anons rip on her is more fun.
More fun than raping a lesbian? lulz

I said fun....not fulfilling.

The reason is that the countable noun "beer" is only used to imply the existence a of serving of the liquid. Thus, the word can stand in for "glass", "stein", "bottle", etc., but not a keg. To use the word to refer to the exploding keg would suggest that you consider a keg to be a single serving.

Plural of beer is beers

Plural of scank is scanks

More generally, we often use countable forms of otherwise uncountable nouns to indicate a serving of that substance. Another example is "sugar". When someone orders a coffee with "two sugars", that functions as a shorter form of "two servings of sugar". It's the same with beer, coffee, cream, and so on.

Some other languages just avoid the whole plural mess entirely by not using them, and simply requiring counter word at all times. Japanese does this.

A KEG IS A SINGLE SERVING

YOU WEAK, WEAK MAN

Are there Japanese examples which you could please us to? I'm fully enjoying this linguistics lesson.

Yeah, she looks like exactly the kind of pseudo-intellectual, self-important parasite that constitutes the bulk of modern feminists.

OP is a desperate loser who is just mad that he is easily fooled by the common tricks of ugly lesbians.

Dubs recognition

Yes, I am somewhat angry though mainly because I can't hit her for it.

The simplest example would be:

ビールを5本ください。

Biiru wo gohon kudasai.

"Give me five beers".

The word ビール "beer" has no plural form; instead, it's necessary to use a counter word 本 "hon" with a number to indicate the quantity. Almost everything requires a counter word: 本for long things, 個 for small objects, 人 for people, 艘 for ships, 膳 for sets of chopsticks, 頭 for large animals, 匹 for small animals.

This can also create greater ambiguity, because without the counter word, a sentence could refer to one or multiple.

ネコ居る

This could mean "There is a cat" or "There are cats". But note that nouns, with very fews exceptions, do not have plural forms at all.

>Plural of scank is scanks
Scank? Scanks?

It's skank, idiot.

Me, I always enjoyed the portmanteau "scunt".

>Yes, I am somewhat angry though mainly because I can't hit her for it.
You can hit her. You are just too much of a pussy to do it. Also, you shouldn't fall for that shit in the first place. You are a stupid sucker who deserves what you get.

Dubs recognition.

Are there parallels for plural approximations, like "there were plenty of beers" or is it always exact in number?

Have a career, realize any assault charge from a woman is months and years of time and money in court, feel like venting anonymously is a less damaging way to partially get anger out.

Skunt with a k would give it a bit of skunk too.

>Have a career, realize any assault charge from a woman is months and years of time and money in court, feel like venting anonymously is a less damaging way to partially get anger out.

Pussy. There are ways of hitting people without getting charged. Do it right and she'll be a classic battered woman afraid to press charges.

You can use adverbial constructions like 多くの(ookuno, "many") 少ない(sukunai, "few") or 数本 (combination of 数 "a number of" and a counter word, 本 in this case) to indicate "some" or "several".

Eg:

多くのビールある "There are many beers."
数本のビールある "There are several beers."
沢山のビールある "There is a lot of beer."

"Beer" is the liquid, "beers" is a glass or can containing said liquid

I admire your gusto, but I've lost enough money in the past to keep thinking that way.

>I admire your gusto, but I've lost enough money in the past to keep thinking that way.

Well, you only have yourself to be mad at then. The biatch exploited your pussiness fair and square.

This. No matter how much the bitch has it coming, no matter how much earlier a man acting the same way would have got his teeth knocked out to the applause of onlookers, hitting a woman is almost never advisable.

If she really deserves it, don a mask and mess up those already messed-up looks of hers, but hide your identity.

Stop speaking Gook

"Gook" is Chinese or Korean. Comes from American GIs' misunderstanding of 美国 "America", pronounced in Korean as "mi guk". The GIs thought people were saying "Me gook" when they were actually talking about the American soldiers.

Ultra-Americana faggot doesn't even understand military history.

For sure. Still, fuck her.

You speak Gook just like Gook Moot.

Plus, that is totally apocryphal bullshit.

B R O W

Im going to have a few beers.... not beer