If I told you I had sex with Taylor Swift but had no physical evidence, would you believe me?

If I told you I had sex with Taylor Swift but had no physical evidence, would you believe me?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebztoday.com/2017/05/27/nsfw-taylor-swift-nip-slip/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Yeah of course, I believe everything I read on Sup Forums.

no

/thread

I believe you. I also fucked every slut in this picture.

sfh

> /threading self
>fag

If you were the guy who served as a Waiter in a Beverly Hills restaurant. I would believe you.

Where are her birthmarks at?

she's not hot enough to care

>Sup Forums
>Top of the page
>Only a doll would believe anything presented here as fact

id you had sex with her you would have physical evidence (herpes),

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fool not doll. Damn typo

I believe you OP!!!!

and I honestly do because at the end of the day, the only one that's being lied to is yourself. :(
I mean if you were lying. If you weren't then awesome!

roll?

The problem is her crew will confiscate anything that can be used for incrimination prior to meeting up in her hotel room. Like cell phones or cameras aren't allowed. I had to turn in my watch too. All i have is an experience.

Prove it.

Hell no. From what her ex boyfriends say she doesn't have sex much at all so I doubt she hooked up with a random nobody.

roll

Just tell the story you stupid asshole and then we'll decide

What kind of panties does she wear

You're a god damn liar for TayTay, You're so full of shit for TayTay

roll

Could it be because she can get laid when ever she wants from anyone she wants and then just kick them out??

roll

Taylor is a high functioning, highly insulated autist. Her parents would never let you get near that gravy train. It'd be like sucking Michael Jackson off in the 80s, it didn't happen.
I wonder if she'll have her own Neverland Ranch some day....

yes

When you have more power than some countries, you can probably treat people like human garbage. Use them as much as you want, and when you're done, throw them in the trash.

nein

pics or it didn't happen

Exactly, she's controlled in every moment of her life. She can't gain anything from a sexual encounter, no matter how potentially exciting. It's funny how talent and popularity warp people.... Because society wants to fuck, we project our ideals onto someone, with no regard to their conditioning or desires.

NSFW , taylor Swift , nip slip
celebztoday.com/2017/05/27/nsfw-taylor-swift-nip-slip/

aahhh, that was you coming in after i was finished..... cool.

Is there a more perfect craftly little bitch?
God I'd fuck the shit out of her perfect little body and fucked up mind.

Would wife if she wasn't such a player.

jjjjj

she was always easy

I had sex with Koda Kumi 7 years ago and no one believes me.

>Is there a more perfect craftly little bitch?
She's not really little. She dwarfed Kanye at that music awards show. Of course Peter Dinklage dwarves Kanye

he never mentioned it was Swift

I want to be believe