Hi

hi

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eHNAeyw_av0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haast's_eagle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey there lil guy

Dawwww. I watched you guys get calcium injections the other month. Hope your all good

Hey you're one badass mother fucker

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eHNAeyw_av0

SHOE POLISH!!

hi

Holy junk. Thats awesome. Those bigass feet could do some damage.

You need more freedom little flightless bitch

Remind me not to fuck with kiwis.

kiwi sux, kakapo best birb

Don't fuck with kiwis

You shit your filthy whore mouth

Didn't need to fly. There was never really many predatory animals untill the white man came to NZ, they introduced all the animals killing everything.

Can't really get much more free than a paradise with no predators. No need to even learn to fly.

u wanna fukin go m8? im a 4kg flightless nocturnal whiskered parrot. ill fuk u up any day

Thank you, user.
Probably saved my ass.

Hmm neat thanks for that kiwi trivia you know for that I’ll award the the second most free bird award

No native mammals on the island. Strictly bottom tier birds. 3/10

Fucking dinosaurs are still among us

10/10. Would eat.

I guess I will take it. All of us over here know we are though, we dont mind letting the yanks believe otherwise. If your the chap who posted the eagle though, we still win with the biggest eagle. If there was any still alive anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haast's_eagle

no bully plz. the kakapo is close to extinct from being so easy to fuck with. people who discovered them noted that you could just shake a tree until one of them fell on you

I'd grab the nearest pair of scissors if I ever saw one and I'd cut off its beak.

CAN WE HAVE A KIWI THREAD PLEASE

I can already imagine it squirming as I choke it to death with one hand.

I mean, though... could you imagine crying one of those up, maybe some nice white gravy and biscuits? Tell me you don't want that shit in your belly.

Allo, mate! Throw another shrimp on the Barbie?

uwot ill fekin bite u m8