Not looking good Sup Forums looks like my area is gonna be taking a hit from this hurricane

Not looking good Sup Forums looks like my area is gonna be taking a hit from this hurricane.
Going out tomorrow and getting more packs of water been nice knowing you good luck with the war with North Korea.

from a guy who just survived harvey... youll probably be ok

pic unrelated

But more importantly, I'm going to punta cana on sunday, is this going to fuck up my travel plans or just your home and family?

Louisianafag here. I don't want this shit to come anywhere near here.

Where you at bro? I'm in the east coast of South Florida. Shit is going to be rough.

Central Floridafag here. Shits gonna be rough. Hopefully living on the second story helps.

Flood water hit right over 3' at my place in Houston.
Water, big powder mix of Gatorade to out in it sometimes. Canned food you like. Plastic silverware, paper plates/bowls/cups n shit. Ice, bleach toilet paper and paper towels. Figure out where you're gonna shit when there is no plumbing, figure 3 gallons of water a day per person because you won't just drink it.
alcohol, more than you think you need. Lantern and camping stove and fuel for them.
Enjoy.

Also babywipes, I was literally bathing with a 6 gallon bucket for 3 days and babywipes would have really been nice

fort myers.

It'll just take longer to die

This nigga knows what's up. Also, candles and a few lighters. Headlight and batteries. And some food that doesn't require refrigeration and lasts a long time, like peanut butter.

My mother moved to Florida a few years ago after a hurricane had previously wiped out the place SHE MOVED TO.

Literally wtf, mom!

You are used to big dicks inside your anus, so how rough can it be?

FL panhandle fag here. I hope that motherfucker doesn't make it into the Gulf.

IF U Chose not to be a florda Nigga u Wouldnt have to deal with this BS. Reinstitute the KKK. Sorry FBI

Tired of paying higher insurance rates for you bitch niggers who live below sea level and in the path of hurricanes, hopefully your state breaks off this time

Imagine all that money wasted in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria being used to help rebuild the US.

>alcohol
>more than you think you need

i hope you mean for actual uses and not drinking. otherwise you know shit about surviving by wasting space/energy with that

What state do you live in?

What about the 200 billion of your tax dollars that are about to go to Texas? Governor of Texas held a special session about the bathroom bill but won't hold a special session to release the $2 billion that it has in it's rainy day fund because why do that when It can get your tax money from the federal govt? But fuck those tranny trying to take a piss!

Op of you're from puerto rico. We are fucked indeed my dude (toa Bajafag here)

People who get hurt by sky water and some wind are faggots. It's fucking some wind and some water. Fuckin babies.

central fl too, where at?

At the base of a volcano, I'll cry and make everyone else pay for my poor decisions when it finally erupts

I'm referring to the private for profit insurance industry you commie queer