What would happen if Sup Forums led an uprising?

What would happen if Sup Forums led an uprising?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I pooped my pants while I was scootering around WalMart earlier.

90% of Sup Forums wouldn't even be able to get their lazy asses off of their office chair.

>a group of 12 year olds with Down's Syndrome who surrendered are the Aryan master race

Arson, Guerilla Warfare

Makes me so sad....all those incredible germans....DEAD! An entire Aryan race of gods.....DEAD!

So sad....
So sad...
So sad...

Tears times infinity.

we would sacrifice our gbp and tendies and probably still get beat down by our moms

Probably kill each other before we even get to the uprising part.

10 bucks says those fags went back to America and watched niggers fuck their wives right after.

Fucking white-hating kike puppets man, I swear.

It wouldn't be Sup Forums, it'd be /k/ leading an uprising since those niggers actually have guns, I could see Sup Forums fucking everything up with their naziboo autism

Mate they were the Hitler youth. Germany was out of men at that point. When the "Aryan" Germans were alive they were fucking rocking 10-1 kd/r across the board.

Have you read Sex at Dawn?

I haven't read the whole thing but there's a part in it where American pilots would let each other fuck each others wives in front of them

Maybe they should have avoided picking a fight with the entire world

Whatever few men were left were fighting the Russian menace

>Sup Forums
>lead

We've already gone to war against mainstream culture. The Presidential Election and Brexit are our battle fields
we're winning.

We'd kill each other before whoever we were rising up against.

literally

youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4

POISON THE WATERHOLES AND SET FIRE TO EVERYTHING

More like they shouldn't have declared war on us and let us fuck the Japs up.

Thats what they get for fucking with the US, wheres your national pride you fucking Naziboo.

And I'll bet 10 bucks those kids got back home to find their moms getting fucked by a slav.

They had a chance to be the one true beacon of European society and they fucking blew, I have no sympathy for those losers.

>save up gbp
>ask for ammonium nitrate fertilizer and aluminum powder instead of tendies
The world isn't ready

>Sup Forums
>leaving their basement

A bunch of neckbeards riding down the street on scooters shouting "NIGGGER!!" at various coloured persons.

a couple neckbeards go to prison and about a dozen fbi men get promotions and agent of the year awards.

>being proud of killing whites
>America is loosing too

This is the world the 'greatest generation' created

20 skinny weaboos holding signs

You mean the Boomers?

Those fuckers literally shit on everything the Greatest Generation fought for.

They couldn't beat us in war so they destroyed us from within, we've got one shot with Trump to reverse all that.

Yeah and WHO raised the boomers?

>you are 14 years old, given an ill fitting uniform and a gun and told to defend your homeland

>war is over, Berlin is a ruin
>Hitler dead, communications breaking down, no clear orders

>Russians to the East
>Americans to the West

>Americans will take you prisoner, treat you like humans for the most part
>Russians will kill you on the spot if you're lucky, otherwise you'll go to Siberia for the rest of your short, miserable life, after they rape your sister and probably you too

What the fuck would you do?

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Closeup kid #4 looks pretty based. He's already thinking about how many single women there are going to be back home.

Assuming we succeeded, we'd make Mao Zedong look small time.

What is the video of? German child soldiers near the end of WWII? First kids obviously German, not sure about the rest

American comfort boys.

We did help make America great again.

Pretty much this.
If things go bad and necessitate it though I'm counting on the crazy to get me through and prepared.

?

Poorly attempted joke.
In WWII, the Japanese used Comfort Women (usually Koreans) as prostitutes.
The assertion is was making is that the American soldiers were going to engage in sexual relations with the boys as American Comfort Boys.

They really do blame themselves for what the Boomers became. I've talked with some who even flat out state it would have been better to let hitler win. The amount of veterans who say that this isn't the future they fought for is staggering. But they know they failed in raising the boomers, trying to give them everything they never had.

Meanwhile the boomers blame everyone but themselves.

Last time I led an uprising I got kicked out of Subway for being too drunk.

Tanks for clearing that up user have a rare merchant

>Not TedCruz.jpg

10-1 KD, kek

The Nazi captured 5 milion Soviet POW, which 3 million died and were added to Fuel the KD ratio.

The Soviet/ Germany KD was 2-1 at best.

Jesus look at that gruff motherfucker taking off that wee German lad's helmet. You can tell he's seen some shit. He probably been shelled by the Germans at Bastogne for a week straight. Now he sees this puny little German fucker and feels bad for him, probably reminds him of his son back home. He probably feels a little pity but still maintains that no nonsense attitude, you may be a kid but you're still a soldier in uniform, take off that helmet little boy you're not meant for the shit I've had to go through

Looks like a slack jawed mouth breathing faggot to me.