Let's get some info graph bread

let's get some info graph bread

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/JZ070i024p06023/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good way to accidentally bury myself. Thanks famalam. Infographics dump proceeding...

Stop posting dumb shit, b. You could be facing the end times. How about something useful?

But why? A car is already an excellent shelter.
It's like "How to build a shelter, erect tent, dig hole under tent, sleep in hole"

Okay, fine .
Here's something for you.

BUMP
love these threads

Don't forget to invest in Peanut Butter and Jelly, nigger

why aren't these daily yet?

What a great idea until some telemarketer calls you randomly and your bomb goes off while its sitting next to you

at least anyone knows what this is a picture of

what is this?

Stuff that burns, and while burning, releases a lot of gas.

Put it in a container with an oxygen supply, and an exhaust.

Light it on fire.

Gas expells out of the exhaust at a fast rate.

It creates thrust.

This is not a bong if the intake tube is not submerged in the water

>nuclear winter
>gonna live under a car

lulz

this

>google
Cremora

Cremora Creamer Walmart

Why is Cremora so hard to find

where to buy borden cremora

Cremora by the case

This is entirely bull shit. Greek Yogurt is a ton of calories, and there's no such thing as a fat burning food. The only actual "fat burning" thing on there is coffee, because caffine stimulates your metabolism or some bullshit(I guess the celery might count in some way as well). Anything that is calories will never help you "burn fat"

I think most non dairy creamers will work, I guess the idea is that you aerate a bunch of slightly flammable powder

gay

stfu satan how about you post something useful for the nuclear apocalypse

None of these things will save you, idiot.

bitch why you gonna just sit there and complain instead of posting something more useful than my shit. btfo you stupid nigger and/orkys.

>air pipes open vertically allowing rain to enter
>only a couple easily-obstructed air pipes
>intake and exhaust, but no ventilation system mentioned?
>is muh ground suited to build a shelter? Thing is waaaay too deep and will flood on the first rainstorm except maybe in desert and mountain cities.

There is nothing anyone can post that will save you. Stop being a terrified little bitch waiting for a nuclear war that won't happen.

fuck you, man.
just fuck you.
imma keep posting random shit to get people thinking.
doesn't have to be perfect.

but misinformation can be just as bad as none at all.

I'm just going to get in the back of the horde that goes around eating preppers. I figure the front line will take the brunt of any booby traps, the middle will eat the gun fire.
If they're still shooting by the time I'm close enough to hear, I'll just fuck off to a different horde.
Once the numbers in the horde drops, I'll start selling the women to the remaining preppers as a flesh merchant of the wastes.
It'll be a good life.

You're the misinformation, telling people to don't even worry about it. Die.

Not from fallout boyo. Cars don't block gamma decay and they have exterior vents that will take in dust even with fans off.

3 months (the time estimated for fallout to clear more or less) of having to live lying down in a literal crawl space is better than dying of radiation poisoning.

Basically it's an emergency shelter for if you are certain the bombs are coming and you either have a couple-day warning and limited resources, or more likely, if the bombs already came and you are in the area of fallout.

Look, I like the neat info as much as the next guy, but the obsession with nuclear war and the end of the world is getting old on this site. Months ago around the election, it was the Russians. Then it was the Chinese. Now it is the Koreans. Knock it off and just post cool shit.

>if the bombs already came and you are in the area of fallout.
you know what will stop fallout better and not give you trench boot on your ass?
staying inside with the fucking windows and doors closed. shove some rags in them and boom. No rads.
Dust ain't getting in.
And living in a hole for three months next to your waste will fucking kill you as much as holing up in a house

Almost all of this is useless information for a post apocalyptic world.

Only one that has any sense.

You are dumb.

There is currently fallout worldwide from test bombing in the 1950s and 60s. 3 months is not enough time for the fallout to end. Learn science.

Set it to have all calls on mute/no-vibe except those from whitelisted numbers, namely your burner phone, and many many random ones from people on facebook.

>There is currently fallout worldwide from test bombing in the 1950s and 60s.

You clearly don't know what fallout is. Do I have to google it for you?

For starters it's only created in any dangerous quantity when a nuke doesn't properly detonate in the atmosphere, and instead hits the ground. None of the tests did this except the underwater ones, and there was no significant amount of radioactive seawater particles taken into the atmosphere, though measurable amounts were on the beach of the Bikini Atoll for that test.

The other incidents of fallout were from accidents like Chernobyl, and that was indeed measurable across Europe, though it was only a lethal or even detrimental amount of fallout in a relatively small area. But that was from a single event that loosed an amount of fissile material comparable to a single weapon.

While no ICBMs would ever be deliberately designed to detonate on ground, as they would be far less effective that way, the estimates have been that as many as 5-10% of ICBMs/SLBMs would not properly detonate in air and instead generate fallout.

In a more modern scenario of a terrorist or covert bomb, the thing would be detonated from the ground, so it would also generate significant fallout.

Basically, if the bomb goes off and there's mass panic and you live in the suburbs, this is a good idea, even if it means lying in your shit for 3 months.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/JZ070i024p06023/abstract

An example for you to start your research. Maybe you should google it for yourself.

Also, 3 months is a ridiculous amount of time to hide from fallout. You should look up the seven ten rule while you google search what fallout is.

>a tee spoon of baking soda

That's a fucking pyramid stacked on a soup spoon in the picture. It's like 1.5 Tbsp.

Of course the only way to check is to try the recipe.

I should add, that just because it isn't falling from the sky doesn't mean that background radioactivity has returned to pre nuclear levels. The fact that you think radioactive dust suddenly disappears after a bit of time because magic shows how little you know about nuclear weapons.

And another thing, any successful nuclear weapon will generate fallout, otherwise it means it has not destroyed any ground targets.

Of course there are measurable stratigraphic layers -- you can find those after every volcanic eruption. When discussing dangerous fallout one generally has a minimum threshold of radiation levels that one could observe with handheld geiger counters.

Exponential decay of short-lived isotopes isn't what the 3-month recommendation for local fallout is about (this is from the UK Civil Defense guide iirc btw) -- it's about how the long-lived isotopes are expected to deposit as dust on the ground and how long it will take for them to disperse with rain and wind. Since it's from Civil Defense recommendations, it assumes many bombs in a small area, so the concentration of fallout is assumed to be high. Of course to be sure yourself you'd have a geiger counter with you.

Zombies!?

This is just idiotic. The effect of nuclear weapons from the 50s-60s on background radiation in any place not near a ground-zero has not yet been measurable, and is many orders of magnitude beyond the capability of being measurable by our equipment. This can be estimated just by taking the quantities of fissile material and used and comparing that to the quantities of isotopes responsible for background radiation on the surface.

Your notion that fallout is a necessary consequence of a successful nuclear blast ignores the reason why nuclear weapons are effective in space. If you'd like a clearer thought experiment, detonate a nuclear weapon in an environment of nothing but pure hydrogen (no D or T). If you're classifying the bits of fissile material that are blown away from the pit of the bomb itself as fallout for these purposes well then that's a bit much.