Why is the US so hated across entire Europe?...

Why is the US so hated across entire Europe?, shouldn't they show more respect to the country that saved their asses in ww2? (aka saved millions of the holocaust aka one of the worst atrocities in history)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsf.gov/statistics/seind14/index.cfm/chapter-7/c7h.HAYTESTML).
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-195277/NHS-death-rates-times-higher-US.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably because they are ran by those same type of fascists now.

Yurop too busy sucking Muslim cock atm

The US has earned the hate a few times over in its short time as an empire

* Europistan - and fuck them from Australia.
USA USA USA

Because that was almost a hundred years ago. Since then the US have been mostly assholes going around and fucking with other countries.

Pure, straight up jealousy. We're the fucking US of A, and they're not.

They're mad they're not in charge of the world anymore.

Because they all of uncut, smegma covered worm dicks

They forgot about that and besides they are bitches to Muslims now.

because of our freedom
just search the name tommy robinson and the shit they've done to him

John Wayne killed Hilter with his bare hands

because their busy becoming the new middle east

>shouldn't they show more respect to the country that saved their asses in ww2?

That would be mostly the Soviet Union.

As a German I'm going to tell something you're not going to like to hear. The United States did not kick our ass in World War II. We got our asses beat by the Russians the British and the Chinese. You all just showed up at the last fucking minute trying to pretend you took all the fucking glory. You did not win World War II you shut up and sucker punch at the end

Doesn't prove a point, y'all show the same behavior to the Russians and other ex soviet nations so...

Also, not American and not trying to get a neo nazi faggot reply

Why is the US so hated across entire Europe?
For starters because the average American is an idiot who thinks they won the world war 2, Vietnam and the space race.

Americans are hated because they're stupid enough to constantly confuse nationalist propaganda (like the idea that they saved Europe) with reality. Don't worry, it's not your fault. It's the shit education system, the total corporate control of political life and the horrible lifestyle (crap food, convenient consumerism) that you morons now regularly confuse for 'freedom'. It's why you have a dumbfuck reality TV rich boy as your president; why you give millions to televangelists; think Alex Jones is 'real' - like televangelists and WWF; have shit heal-care; awful child mortality; are the home of the Nazi revival and STILL tell people that you're the greatest nation in the world.

Polite people smile, nod, then roll their eyes. The rest of us point and laugh.

Yourup getting cucked out by muslims now.

Zoom out. Man, family, band, tribe, village, community, city, states, countries... Do you see where this is gong? Trump and his swamplings think they will turn back 100,000 years of progress? We have international opportunities, international problems. Break from your childhood. Look at the big picture, then decide. Europe has.

Ok yeah Japan fell because of the Philippines and Australia huh? We fought the tojos and you jerrys at the same time. Two front war. Look up how much we bombed your dumb euro cities destroying just as much as the Russians without losing a fraction of lives. We didn't have as much battles but we did equal damage

Folks are joyfully embracing hate, sadly it is a sign of the end of time which we are in the midst of. Folks are falling away from faith, becoming a law unto themselves, and hating truth so being given over to the lie.

It saddens me.

I continue to issue warning and to preach love.

But the reception gets harder hearted and colder with each passing day..

Watch the replies to this very comment.

This is why, according you YOUR national science foundation, a fourth of Americans think the sun goes around the earth, more than half of you doubt the big bang (it was JEEZUS!) and half of you think antibiotics work against viruses (Dubbya.nsf.gov/statistics/seind14/index.cfm/chapter-7/c7h.HAYTESTML).
According to YOUR prime survey company (PEW) 60% of you morons think evolution is not a thing, just under half of you don't know why the civil war started and a third think Autism and vaccines are a thing.

>just bomb them bro
Worked really well in Vitnam, Korea, Irak, etc, right?

At least Mr. Jewberg's bomb factory made a great profit.

But only in this instance is Europe's nationalistic propaganda hiding them from the truth. Risk and injure yourself to help someone who's hanging from a cliff and facing certain death, and then they later go and brag about how they were so strong they pulled themself up from the cliff (ungrateful twat).

They were totally and completely fucked without the USA's involvement.

As for the pop culture shit. YOU BUY INTO IT. It's all I can say. You're often too boring yourself to not keep yourselves entertained, so you look elsewhere.

I can sit through an entire British comedy, and be like WTF? That little arm wag or slight vocal inflection was uproariously funny in the middle of this dreary conversation?

Mexico also hates the USA ; its a war loving country never able to increase value based on its own people is always trying to steal the best skills worldwide...can you imagine the USA being run by rednecks? They all be dead by now....also the mexican eagle os superior than the bold ass us one

>you morons

While not disagreeing with you entirely allow me to say your shit stinks pretty bad too.

Simple.
They got cucked, first by Germany, then by us.

We're at least brave enough to put ourselves under the microscope like this.

You sheep fuckers believe a lot of dumb stuff too, but are too afraid to expose it.

mexico is a shit show, who the fuck grooms there daughter to give to the cartel?
why run to US like a faggot instead of trying to better the place many say they hold dear to there heart
it makes me ashamed to call my self a mexican because of how shit and fucked it is

Free healthcare. :^)

It's called niggers and spice you dumb cunt. Imagine if 1/3rd of your population is a shitskin (which it will be soon) and that's what you get.

The real question is why do you care about what Europeans think? They're nothing but salty ass bitches.

>saved their asses in ww2
we love russia for that

Yeah comparing two countries people by how violent their birds are isn't a real good argument sweetie.

would suck to have to decide who gets to live and who doesn't
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-195277/NHS-death-rates-times-higher-US.html

It's called emergency rooms. Yes they will get to you eventually in probably 2 hours but no more than 8 hours. Unless you're bleeding out / stroking or heart attacking / have a bone poking out -- then it's immediate surgery.

You cannot be turned away and refused treatment if you cannot pay, or it's paraded around the 10 o'clock news and 24/7 breathless cable news as some kind of national tragedy.

Stuff like chemotherapy or whatever, no that's not the domain of an ER, but we're talking about anything and everything that could be worked on in surgery, will happen.

I've seen ER's do some fucking miracle shit stitching back car accident victims. And they ultimately only paid pennies on the dollar because that's all they could pay from their shit warehouse job.

You saved us? We were on the perfect way of a white global ethnostate and you ruined it because you like niggadick and because some Jews told you to. You got cucked by niggers and Jews. Congrats

You idiot americants

Fcking pussys

Worked well in Japan

Soviets and British would have both crumbled in WWII without the massive amount of US material support. Victory isn't measured in deaths.

The us loves Russia too. Funny how those lefties flip flop so much.

Used to be the dem that were "let's get along with them" and the reps "fuck the ruskies "

Now reps are a ok with Russia, its "holy shit they are bad people" from the left

I hope so much this is bait

We can also save you from all those shit icons

Are you even educated.
Ahh I forgot the bullshit one sided education of America, making Americans gives the feeling everything is around America...
You lack common knowlege.
Japan had to att they were barly staying alive with all the random embaros murica gave them. It was planned. So wow here not pearl habour started it, amerika did.

Also same guys who finced hitler are the ones running America... but think like you are special so your country is also.
America is shit to live in and its politics are corrupted like there is no tomorrow...

So you want to marry a man? If that's your ideal woman....

The you take care of North Korea instead of bitching how it's being handled.

Who cares about europoor?

America is a terrorist country filled with nazis

Citation needed

R.I.P english

You missed a period. R.I.P. Writing skills.

Charlottesville

because

what about it.. are you saying the protest orders were nazis?

Protestors

As an American i can tell you. The right wingers are fucking retarded, inbreeding is a thing for them.

Citation needed

Kill yourself, jewish imperialists.
You sons of bitches are the ones causing the problems, now. Go die.

They said it themselves

So nazis ran over nazis?
Do you even Charlottesville?

>shows 12 people
>thinks this is America

Remember when the Soviets and the Nazis started WWII as semi-allies and the Soviets invaded half of Poland, all of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, and parts of Finland in 1939.

Score isn't about total number of deaths.
Western Allies were just more efficient- losing less people and killing only what's necessary.

But let's play ball your way. The allies in the eastern front were losing (more deaths) until the USA stepped in and ended that shit in a hurry, son. The graph supports it.

It is convenient for Euros to forget their own past and resent those who ended their continent's endless millennia of war and turned their path towards civilization.

Arab countries always h8 us because they are jelly of our freedom

It's what the left wants here. Forget the past. Be ashamed of it.

Bless. Amerifats thinking they were a major part of the European side of the war. Guys, the country you beat was Japan - the country none of us cared about

Cause the US did nothing to defeat Germany. Meanwhile, the french did such a good job in Paris. And the British really knew how to deal with those v2 rockets slamming London...

Let's see the red army fought and lost over 13 million people, for 4 years, once they start winning against maxi Germany, America decided to show up... HEY GUYS WE FREED YOU!!!

I'm so glad brexit happened.
Let's see what the eu is really about when the one you lean on the most is gone

>America is a terrorist country
we don't "terrorize", we spread freedom

US prioritized the European theater over fighting Japan.

Technically Russians saved us...

you sure about that?

technically Russians were a damage sponge and paid dearly for something they completely lost control of in the end.

I want to see how far the little marcon faygele is willing to go to destroy the british economy.

Proxy war.
Fuck off.
Ask the Russians about Afghanistan.

they told me to "cheeky breeki w damke"
so..

You guys lost Vietnam as well though, and north Korea btw,

its cheeki breeki iv damke you absolute western spy

Were t you the same mouth breathing hayseed that's never stepped foot outside his township who was claiming he was so sure the rest of the world spends all its time obsessed with being just like the USA?

Which is it?

Hint: Nobody likes you anymore, nobody wants to be like you anymore.

Is was a bandwagon effect to hate on the USA during the bush years.

my dad can beat up your dad!