User

user,
what are the pros/cons of killing yourself ?

Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
There's nothing when you kill yourself

sauce on gif

Also pros and cons are what you feel and based on your perception of life and death it's pretty pitiful since you can't just do what you want to do since you have nothing to live for and asking others for advice.....

pros: literally nothing. you go back to the state of nonexistance far sooner than you would naturally. It's like having jerking off and stopping halfway to orgasm.
cons: you decrease the quality of life permanently of everyone who gives the tiniest shit about you. So yeah if you like causing loved ones pain go for it

pro : ur dead
con : can't shitpost

Pros: can't feel anything

Cons: can't feel anything

Pro
>nothing
Con
>you gave up on everyone around you and on yourself
>you're dead and it's pretty permanent

Pros:Don't have to worry about anything ever
Cons:You'll lose anything you care about,regardless if its a pet a tv show or whatever

Would an opioid overdose look more like accident, you know, so family doesn't feel too bad?

I overdosed on the wrong drugs before and they found my suicide note. This time I'll leave the note out so it looks unintentional. Only considering it though, for now. It'll happen one day.

Pro: you die

Cons:

- Everyone you've talked to in the past 2 years will feel fucking awful. The more you talk to them, the worse they will feel.

- Any student or other debt you have will be passed on to relatives

- Unless you notify someone beforehand, you're gunna rot and cause thousands in damage to the floor and walls.

- No afterlife, just darkness.

Guess I'm all set

Take them for a while so you develop a dependency, take big doses so it looks like you're right headed for an "accident" no one will feel bad and if you fuck up you got what you deserve

i think you just saved me from doing it

thanks user

Instead of giving you pros and cons I'll just say that if you're going to end your life you should do something you wouldn't normally do like if you're normally shy, ask a few girls out or if you're life is boring, go skydiving. If you're angry at someone kill the fucker or at least tell them off. If young have nothing to lose spend the last minutes of your life living with no regrets

Pros: nothing
Cons: your friends, family, anyone else you mean something to gets to visit your grave, shake their heads abd ask each other "why".

Don't do it.

No shit, thanks for the advice bitch.

pro: if you're good you only have to do it once

There was a documentary about a "suicide bridge"... guy survived and said that the moment he went over the rail, he clearly thought that there wasn't actually anything in his life that couldn't be fixed one way or another. Except he just went over the rail of that bridge.

Being depressed dulls your mind like a great weight, but another day you can feel completely different and things happen to change your direction.

pros: nothing bad ever happens to you again and the universe ceases to exist
cons: the act itself can be scary

Pros: You are now dead and it is all over, permanently.
Cons: You are now dead and it is all over, permanently.

Damned if ya do and damned if ya don't yo

Pros:
Literally nothing negative will happen to you personally after.

Cons:
Literally nothing positive will happen to you personally after.
You'll cause people around you to mourn.

Remember all those responsibilities & expectations heaped on you before you existed? No, of course you don't because there was no you. Just like it'll be again if you kill yourself.

But existing, as much as it sucks, is the only way to be able to experience anything. If there's anything you desire to experience, you have to exist in order to achieve it.

pros: nothing. you're in pain when you kill yourself, then you die and nothing happens.

cons: anyone who cares about you will suffer the pain of loss and/or guilt for the rest of their lives

Pros: You'll be dead
Cons: You can't do it again

CON: cant jerk off to chicks in chucks ever again.

>sauce on gif

GIS

pros: no shitty threads like this

GIS?

Yup. Use GIS.

Pros: Nothing
Cons: you lose your choice to die on something lame... if you're going to an hero, you gotta do it in service to someone else... like go to a ghetto and jump in front of a drive-by shooting bullet to save an innocent kid...