You now remember Live

>You now remember Live
Reminder that this forgotten 90s band has 4 platinum albums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNrQOUtXYOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Were they good live?

I think I have the smallest subconsious memory of seeing the little text on mtv saying live live and thinking "huh, neat" then changing the channel to hippos fucking.

If it wasn't so hard to find their music they wouldn't be.

Throwing Copper is probably the only good post grunge album

And? Oasis sold like 70 million records yet most people only know Wonderwall as a meme song but don't even know who Oasis is.

Everyone knows who Oasis is senpai.

Sup Forums - debates regarding Oasis' popularity

Seriously it's been a topic of discussion every other day.

All Over You is still one of my favourite songs

This band, and Collective soul, are the 2 worst bands that I have ever heard. The absolute shit barrel of early-mid 90's rock

One of the funniest music videos of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNrQOUtXYOo

>tfw you pronounced their band as "leave" but found out it's actualy "Laiv"

da fuq am i watching? maybe the hippos from were in a live video

Why is it a rule that post-grunge buttrock can never have interesting instrumentation? It's all hooky choruses with a few chords being strummed in the back.

it's boring music

no, I always have Lightning Crashes in my acoustic repertoire. The chords are simple and people love it if you can hit the "the an-gel closes her eeeeeeeyes" part well. I usually can't

Live is momcore
Remember when Thinking Fellers Union Local 282 opened for them?

no shit, really? after the grunge bands, u2 and rem, I can't think of a rock band from that era with more name recognition. maybe it's a usa vs uk/row thing.

And then these guys came along and took it to another level.

Creed, Puddle of Mudd, Bush or Nickelback? I get the impression that Pearl Jam are mostly to blame for buttrock, they sound more like these bands than any of the other "grunge" stuff does. I had a friend in middle school who was a huge Pearl Jam fan who said he liked Creed just because it felt like an expanded PJ discography.

Remember when Public Enemy, This Heat, and Einsturzende Neubauten opened for U2?

And The Fall, and the Pixies, and PJ Harvey...

You mean they opened for U2

Yeah obviously, I fucked up and replied to the wrong post.

I'VE WILLED
I'VE WALKED
I'VE READ
I'VE TALKED
I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE BEEN HERE BEFOOOOORE