youtu.be/v--cEoXPoIg
youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i guess if you never listened to any reggae this might be a bit confusing
but it's really not that weird

Full Jew Ruse in effect not even hiding the thr fact that it's under your noses
Also:
>Black Israelites
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
WE

Oh so Rastafarians are Isrealites now?

Well, I guess Road To Zion by Damian Marley must've been about something.

THAS RITE

youtube.com/watch?v=SwAI04ckakE

>took genius 2 decades to realize this
cringe

yeah a lot of rastafari symbolism comes straight from judaism
it's a bit like black judaism

(((duckworth)))

Why is the black guy with the star of David bashing jews?

Black Hebrews are the real jews you ignorant motherfucker. Fuck you so-called white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrGziJnsa7Q

whitey iz stealin our religion n shit

this
european "jews" that invaded palestine after ww2 has little to nothing to do with real jews

There's an ethiopian jewish population.

AHHHHH TY FOR GIVING IT AWAY FUCKING IDIOT
>jews

Cringe-inducing post

Yeah it's literal we wuz shit and it's retarded but if the music is good who cares

>cringe
>>>/9-gag/

Too bad it isn't

Black people litereally aren't royalty and litereally don't have it in their DNA

damn, q-tip really got weird after atcq broke up

A lot of Jamaicans who became Rastafarians have Ethiopian heritage. there was a sect of judaism in Ethiopia.

Seriously, if you follow the migration patterns of and ancestry of the Jamaican people, you'll find a lot of connections to Ethiopia.

This isn't new information, but a lot of people will just write this off as "we wuz kings" nonsense but this has a lot of validity to it.

DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

> an island nation populated mostly by former slaves from West Africa is actually connected to an Eastern African semitic-influenced kingdom
> Rastafarianism isn't just DUDE WEED LMAO with a sprinkling of black people's signature wewuzing

why are rap fans so always pants-on-head retarded?

Not as much as you, apparently

Black Israelite is the dumbest thing on the planet. Vast majority of black people dont subscribe to their beliefs

>NO U
Not him but you need to finish 2nd grade this is pitiful

lmao I pray that you cannot possibly be this retarded. The slave trade was trans-atlantic and also TRANS-AFRICAN. Certain africans were traded to other parts of Africa, which means, certain tribes from East Africa ended up in Central America.

Don't know anything about Kodak Black, but wasn't Kendrick's only connection to this just a throwaway line on his throwaway album?

don't bother discussing history with Sup Forums crossposters

they'll be the first to bring up how blacks sold each other and then in the same breath disregard the logical conclusion of it

judaism allows conversion, why doesn't he just convert to it normally instead of going through this black hebrew stuff?

>kodak black
youtu.be/v--cEoXPoIg

youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs

Full version

it's more about heritage rather than religion

I don't particularly sign up for it myself despite being Jamaican and having Ethiopian roots but I totally get it

it gets co opted by a lot of blacks with no connection there at all though which makes it sorta silly but every race has people like those.

Thanks for posting this lol. This really fits kodak black's personality

DAS RITE

I stand corrected. Doesn't change the fact that it's still WEWUZing

Nation of Islam is even more absurd
A decent amount of rappers are into it too I believe

no one cares about ur empty meme