Suarez

bleacherreport.com/articles/2626709-luis-suarez-talks-about-msn-reveals-leo-messi-is-his-best-friend-at-barcelona

>best friends with a proven autistic retard
>literally bites people when goes deranged

why doesn't Sup Forums ever focus on Suarez' autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bENz9M8qhc
youtube.com/watch?v=S6JNLpY2o6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's just your average psychopath

why is he so friends with Messi then?

I reckon people alike become closer, and I don't see Messi as a psychopath

Get back to me when they're in first place

Suarez is the school shooter, Messi is his autistic friend who will be spared

Suárez is Eric and Messi is Dylan?

Suarez isn't a psycho, just an idiot
He could have easily just pushed the players over for the same effect and not gotten banned, so why the biting?

>so why the biting?
hmm I think there's a word for people who do this shit

I thought Steven Gerrard was supposed to be his best friend?

This tbqh.

Suarez is more of a sociopath.

Friendship ended with STEPHEN GERRARD
Now
Messi
is my
best friend

xDddddddd mind=blown

No Messi is the bets autistic friend who just goes along with it

Beta

The guy has a friend, how many of you can say the same? STFO niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=8bENz9M8qhc

Why you need friends when you have Sup Forums?

Steve let friendship slip away

Nothing wrong with biting people, it's just bantz.

>flag
it's a cultural thing then?

Probably. I remember Bilardo pinching players with needles, and things like that.

Easy. They are both southamericans. Also the reason Messi says his best friends are Suarez, Neymar and other argentinians in yurop.

no, his relationship with Suarez is different. they're closer than he ever been with neymar or mascherano.

it's an autism thing.

How would Messi react is Suarez bite someone again?

he'll scratch his head and look to the ground until the mess is sorted out by somebody else

Maybe...it's love

I have great hopes he'll bite someone when PSG fucks them in the ass on pic related day.

that date is circled in my calendar

Suarez is fucking hilarious how can you not love his antics

Is Messi really an autist?

>tfw my hero is an autist

OTP

iirc I read that as part of his contract, if he bites someone again, he'll have to pay a couple million euros

Summon the gypsy

>yfw you manage to get a clause in your work contract regarding "biting people"

Not after this

>le messi is autistic meme
That's one meme I will never understand

Literally no one outside of this website talks about it and he's pretty much the most famous person in the world

I'd say you people are the autistic ones trying to project your disease on the GOAT

It's been 3 games since he scored now. Explosion incoming

I've seen people on facebook and youtube assert the same thing. Whether it's actually true or not is unknown, but even normies know there's something off about his behavior.

Fuck. I forgot Victor Moses played for Liverpool.

I live in Argentina and we have lot of channels that talk 24/7 about football. You can assure they talk alot about Messi

I've literally never saw someone in the media talking about it

It's probably not real autism but he is often shown doing autistic things (like when Suarez kicked the ball from Neymar and he stood there with his hands in his pockets looking down)

What's autistic about that? I remember that video and he gave Suárez a signal to do it and then pretending to not be aware of it so Neymar won't tell

t. Lionel Andres "Leo" Messi

it's impolite to talk about it, come on, be reasonable. we do this in places of banter like Sup Forums or during matches:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6JNLpY2o6I

>I'd say you people are the autistic ones
true

Did the press there talk negatively about Messi after the world cup or did they blame it on Higuian too?

you fags meme about messis autism but the reality is that messi is just your average joe but with superhuman football skills, the dude is not autistic or shy is just that compared to football players who are complete faggy pop tier stars he acts like a boring fuck, but in the locker room hes the kind of guy to serve you some yerba mate while talking about their kids, their families must gather to eat asado at least once a month

they are just friends like a classmate or something

>implying they aren't more than that

They've always talked negatively about him, before and after that

That's the reason he wanted to leave the NT, that's the reason they said "we don't talk to the press no more" after the last WC qualies game

They just don't talk about his personal life because there isn't stuff to talk, he couldn't have a more normal life

They always talk about personal life of other NT players like Agüero, Lavezzi, Kranevitter, etc; because they give reasons

>want him to leave NT
Kek what retards

Don't let the memes get to you m8, everybody knows he's a normal dude, people just like meming about him because he's kinda goofy

>Gerrard swatting at the camera
Kek

Even Suarez says he's shy, nothing wrong with that. However how would you explain this:

>according to his biography, as a child, Messi was so shy he wouldn't speak to the teacher
>instead, he would use a friend to communicate
>though both were six years old at the time, she acted more like a mother to him, bringing him snacks and protecting him
>this friend, years later, is now a special needs teacher

>a special needs teacher

kids are weird man, hes a normal dude

aye la

stop fooling anons

Messi is a known arrogant bully and poor teammate. No wonder he is friends with rat-king biter-man.