Choose one to protect you

choose one to protect you

the rest try and kill you

who do you choose Sup Forums???

boss will protect me

does snake come with the full Diamond dogs staff and shit?

checked

well....

I've only ever played MGS... but I seen YLYL of John Wick having stealth combat with guns in populated air ports so probably him

he has full support of his team, but he alone has to protect you

Jacket

then i pick him.

This, R to restart

pretty sure keanu could pwn uma thurman and the rest aint real so.. i pick keanu.

Jacket obviously

Jenson

Cunt

Snake on this one

Fag

Snake

I don't play video games and I don't know who Jacket is, so I would pick John Wick as my protector.

That's tricky, Jensen could do it with his tech quite easily but I'm not sure I could listen to him bitch and moan without killing myself. Castle or Wick would be the most resourceful in a firefight and Big Boss could keep me so well hidden I wouldn't need protection...

Venom Snake or Naked Snake? Venom is good but Naked is better.

STOP THIS YOU GOOK

John wick: international hitman. Very good with gunplay and martial arts.

Jacket: psychpath vigilante. Skilled with melee weapons, but dies in one hit

The bride: assassin, skilled with katana and martial arts. Has a child as a weakness

Big boss: the ultimate soldier and leader of the private army: Diamond Dogs. Skilled in qcq, and weapons training.

Adam Jenson: international cyborg agent. Skilled in hand to hand combat, and has weapons training. He's also augmented with a robotic body which includes some augments to deal with high falls and exo armor.

The punisher: viglante. Prior miltary training and weapons combat. Has no familial connections.

At this point I think it would be between adam jenson with his super augments and boss with his fucking private army. Jacket would be out if he got hit once, the bride is the weakest here, next to punisher and wick

I still would choose the boss

Where the fuck is Snake Plissken? He'd kick the shit out of all those pussies.

Bottom left corner

That's not fucking Snake Plissken, junior. That's a pale imitation of Snake Plissken.

I thought he was dead.

Yeah, you and everybody else!

(Duke of New York! A-number-1!)

I can only write off the bride and jacket. everyone else is a very solid pick. With NO prep time i'd pick Jenson, with some prep time I'd pick Big Boss, with considerable prep time I'd pick punisher.

Legit hard, thank you for this.