Feels thread. Post some feels music, too

Feels thread. Post some feels music, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhK2hxnBtWw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdWw9SksiwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4yvplM_tpIc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZaWgf_bk0
youtube.com/watch?v=7kzKfwwDFRc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jgk3u44W2i4
youtube.com/watch?v=3YTgwY1Ld5s
youtu.be/pOQlE221pmY
youtube.com/watch?v=CIqh9Hj1Z8o
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO1u3ONYg8
soundcloud.com/spookycorbin/mourn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej9DBgY_sxk
youtube.com/watch?v=og40gx16nHc
youtube.com/watch?v=x01uHnALSmo&ab_channel=BICEP
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZapePrpX64&ab_channel=BICEP
youtu.be/PeLuQ6X2ixI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=HdWw9SksiwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4yvplM_tpIc

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZaWgf_bk0

Man I want death

Fucking pussies. Strange how Sup Forums got filled with feels threads all of a sudden. Fuck you*

F U C K y o u

Same here, user.

Fuck outta my thread, bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=7kzKfwwDFRc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jgk3u44W2i4

youtube.com/watch?v=3YTgwY1Ld5s

>be me
>start talking to this girl from abeline
>quickly become best friends
>talk more and more and personally too
>know her inside and out can even guess what whe was gonna text sometimes
>after awhile we realize we both like each other, start long distance realtionship
>everything is going great but with school starting and me being a football chad i had other thkngs on my my mind
>start to notice we dont talk like we used to
>she texts less frequently and whenever i call her she seems distant
>promise her that someday im going to abeline to see her
>a week later she texts me at 3am
>says we need to talk and asks if i feel like im in a relationship
>trying to be cute tumblr fag say no because im dating my best friend
>she said she felt the same way only she said she just wanted to be friends
>instant fucking heartbreak
>im in love with this girl but i say sure why nkt because beta bitch

this story is alot longer so ill maybe cont tomorroe if u guys want and if you get dubs i will post screenshots of our convos just bump thread throygh the night

youtu.be/pOQlE221pmY

youtube.com/watch?v=CIqh9Hj1Z8o

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO1u3ONYg8

Can't continue it now?

bump

> be me, a dumb kid
> used to have a huge crush on Kim possible
> it's been like 15 years since then or something
> some people out there still make ok nudes of her every now and then, good bless their souls
> after all this time she would be in her 30s or something by now in reality
>mfw seeing her forever immortalized in her youth only serves to remind me both my own mortality, and the fact that she exists as something that could never be real
> an abstraction, a persona, an idea of a person at best
>tfw we go through hard times but hang on by the pleasant thoughts of those we love
>mfw I was completely alone the whole time and only now realize how truly desolate my life was
> the only thing that kept me going never even existed

What else isn't real?
How can you feel like you love something that doesn't exist?
How can you care about nothing?

What are we?
Why are we here?
I miss her sometimes.
But she's not here, she never was.
So why do i miss her?

Where were you when club penguin died?

I have a little story for you guys
>4 years old me
>live in a rural area
>only friends are my dog, Lil Stain and my brother
>like, really mid of the fucking nowhere rural, nearest neighbour its 1 km away from our home
>mom and dad say they're going to take us to McDonalds
>i say goodbye to Lil, she licks all over my face
>''it isnt the last time we are going to see us Lil'' the 4 years old me said
>my brother and I hop into the car full of excitement
>the time passes, all we can see its an infinite line of trees
>no golden M we have only seen in the old tv, but we don't lose hope
>we watch the trees for another two hours, still no golden M
>my mom begins to laugh, it was all a prank, there never was a golden M to look out for
later that day
>finally at home, I call Lil Stain
>the pat pat pat of her nails on the floor is nowhere to be heard
>i call her...Nothing
>my brother is still sleeping in the car
>my eyes are starting to get teary as I see a slow moving piece of cloth, barely barking at me
>I lifted the cloth, it was Lil Stain, all covered in blood and a big chunk of her throat sliced
The Mcdonals thing was a ruse, so my uncle could kill Lil while we were looking for the big M
I miss you every day, Lil Stain

I've always wondered why people (including myself) can get attached to fictional characters. Seems ridiculous but hurts knowing there will be no one like that in your life.

soundcloud.com/spookycorbin/mourn

Maybe it's a mold form of psychosis that develops as a coping mechanism for a shitty life.

Like a less childish version of an imaginary friend. If only the illusion lasted forever.

Mild*

I've been depressed for a long time, around 15 years now (I'm old). I did ecstasy on Saturday, I do it a couple of times per year with some friends. It was amazing, felt happy again. Now I'm on an ecstasy comedown and the depression is worse than usual. Fuck.

This is why I can't do drugs.

They might make me happy for awhile, but when I come down i feel like it's out of the frying pan and into the fire.

I could see it leading to suicide if it got too far. I just steer clear altogether, rum does ok at least, no problems with rum.

It's not fair, I found love.
It made me say that, get back.
You'll never see daylight, If I'm not strong, it just might...

Shit hurts, man

I feel you, man. On bad days I'm on the verge of shooting myself, but I'm always able to swing it back around. On ecstasy comedowns, though, I feel like it could happen. You see everything so clearly, bluntly, and realistically. What's the fucking point.

What makes me depressed is when it's all over and done, i look back and wonder when I'll have fun like that again. Maybe in a month or two, maybe a year, maybe never again..

Cont faggits but this goes on for awhile

>she wanted to be friends but i coukdnt physically bring mysekf to that
>anytime we talked i tried to end it as soon as possible by making up some excuse
>im a pretty good looking dude so i decide to just be a fuckboii
>within the course if a couple days have 3 girls sending me noots
>but i still feel fucking empty inside
>playy vidyas in all my free time to try and take my mjnd off it
>one day at 3 in the morning i hace the overwhelming urge to tell her i still love her
>pour my heart out to her wrire paragraphs about how much i miss her and our talks
>all she says is "im sorry sam"
> that shit fucking broke me
>so i decide to kick the asshole scale into maximjm overdrive
>start dating her best friend

Have to go to sleep now cuz school but will probably cont tomorrow morning might be kne or two oarts left

How hard is it to just tell her that it hurts dude. Don't be a retard.

> that hurts, I'm gonna need some time to process this, I don't know what our relationship can be from here
Is all you have to say, it basically means
> if I can't be with you it will hurt too much to be around you so no we can't just be friends
Then you just do what you actually want to do from there

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej9DBgY_sxk

That's not a bad thought, user.

I usually just stop watching the show all together and try to forget about the character because it just ends up making me sadder thinking about the situation. Funny what the human brain can do.

You think i havent tried that mother fucker every moment im not thinkibg abiut somethjng im thinking about her and i dont knwo how to stop it i try my fucking hardest to stop i just cant im seriously fucking in love with rhis girl

the only logical thing to do now is to send her a dick pic that will change her mind, user

If it weren't for how happy I feel when I'm slammed on whiskey,
I'd never know how shit my life is.

No dice shes not that kind of girl

what kind of whiskey

TELL HER
E
L
L

H
E
R

It wasn't real.
Love isn't something you find, it's not a treasure chest o feel good just waiting out there for you somewhere, it's something you build over years.

She never loved you, you never made any love between the two of you.

You are just obsessed with her for one reason or another, the sooner you understand the easier it will be to let go. But you won't, because that's why you are obsessed.

Canadian hunter. Cheap, but smoother than any high brow shit I've come across.

Bet faggot

Love this song. Snuff is perfect, too.

>send kids away for hours so you can kill dog
>leave dog alive and covered in blood in the house for kids to find
???

Akready have but thats a story for tomorrow

You have no way to prove it anyway
>I would die for her
Could just mean
>I want a reason to die a noble death because i hate my life and why not her
You got nothing. You made nothing.

Do you like Johnnie Walker? More expensive but always seemed pretty smooth to me.

I can't listen to snuff without crying

Also, Dead Memories and Through Glass. Corey Taylor's voice brings on the feels.

I prefer to keep johnnie in the bar for mixed drinks and such. It just lacks for the simple fact that it's made to be mixed.

Fake and gay

Why dead memories?

The first verse alone makes me tear up, let alone the fact that the entire song itself is a masterpiece.

That's understandable. Have you listened to Skin Ticket?

No but my dick has loose skin if that matters at all.

why did i find this funny

youtube.com/watch?v=og40gx16nHc

Kek. But it's a good song to listen to at 2 am

Yeah. Iowa is a great feels album. How do you Killpop (and the rest of .5: The Gray Chapter for that matter)?

Killpop is a really nice tune but I just wish it was longer. The album itself is one of, if not, my favorite albums by them. Lech just seemed a little out of place though

youtube.com/watch?v=x01uHnALSmo&ab_channel=BICEP

Bicep is godly

Why do these nights have to be so long and depressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZapePrpX64&ab_channel=BICEP

Guys I can't fucking take it. My OCD is taking control of my mind and I am probably driving people away cause of it or it might delusion. This shit is driving me crazy and I fucking hate it

youtu.be/PeLuQ6X2ixI

Why is it that I can't keep myself interested in women? I'm with a loving, supportive girlfriend that's fairly attractive and I just keep thinking of cheating on her, and then feel like shit. What's wrong with me?

NO. PLEASE GOD NO.

user PLEASE

>be me
>Shit mental health
>Severe anxiety and depression
>Never had any friends because every time a stranger approachs me i panic and lose my shit
>Never slept well in my entire life because always feel someone is watching me
>Depressed because of that
>Want to die really bad
>Can't because i Don't want to break my mom and dad hearts

> Tfw I work an overnight warehouse stocking job from 12:00AM-8:00AM
> Tfw I have school from 8:00PM-3:30PM
> Tfw the only time I can sleep is inbetween 4:00PM and 9:00PM
> Tfw my baby sister is the only thing that brings me happiness
> Tfw she is the only reason I haven't killed myself
> Tfw she goes to daycare/school from 8:00AM-4:30PM
> Tfw she goes to sleep at 7:30PM
> Tfw by the time the weekend rolls around I'm too exhausted/have too much homework to play with her
> Tfw I regularly go 3-5 days without even seeing her
feelssobadman

feels bad for you man, why are you working so late?

I know i could be in a worse situation and everyone probably has worse problems but:
>be me
>16
>moved out because awful living conditions
>with roommate/childhood best bud
>get job
>online high school
>ffw now
>17
>full time hours, have spent a year in online school with a semester of Earthspace, and a years worth of maths and history left
>feels awful
>overweight
>no friends here
>no friends to begin with really
send sad music and love Sup Forumsuddies

you're a jungle cat

What do you mean never exist ?

Love is one of the most irreasonable feeling one can have, doesn't make it less true.
It helped you going through a desolated life without not much of scratch, you still have something you can go look after when you don't feel okay on a shitty day, that's like some music you listened; always here even when no one is.

It doesn't make the feeling less real. Unhealthy, sure, but I've seen worst form of love.
At least you still can have the hope to meet a girl who looked like her (obvisouly not a teenager half spy, half-student trying to get Draken).

I still have one word for your passion: cosplay.

Good luck.

I'm sitting here at 22 attempting to move out of my parent's. So you're at least a step ahead of me on that, mate.

I went through 1.5yr of college, let my grades slip due to pre-existing depression, did nothing for about 6mo, got a job, and have just been working for 1yr 8mo.. I have money, spend time with the few friends I have, but otherwise spend most of my time drinking/smoking/getting generally fucked up.

I've been overweight/total fatass my entire life. Peak was around 320 last November. I started doing a shitton of acid, decided I fucking hated myself and fasted for a while.I'm currently down to a, still terrible, 230 and stuck in a weird binge/fast cycle with a vague downward trend to it.

Being that I spent all my younger years playing vidjya, and then all my free time before getting a job on.. vidjya, I'm now an uncultured swine with no real hobbies other than video games, can't hold a decent conversation, and feel like an NPC in everyone's lives. I honestly feel like I can't be bothered to care about things in general to become a real person. Shit sucks, user. But I wish you well moving forward.

It was the only job I could get. I handed out resumes for over 2 years and had dozens of interviews, but this was the only place that hired me in the end.

Love is your brain finding a person that fits your standards. A perfect creature in your eyes. Your brain won't waste this chance of a great mate and great genes. That's why you feel strongly attached.

That's doesn't sound appealing or lovely as the word love

thanks man

The fuck?

Currently sitting at 9.25/hr. I just got a "promotion" which took my ability from getting bonus at the end of each month from my hands, to people I don't control at all's hands. Which is bullshit, but I no longer hate my job, I'll take it.

Oddly enough, I work in a call center. I can easily speak to people over the phone. I just miss social queues and generally struggle to react in an emotional manner.

You're not wrong. We are still young, plenty of time to get shit figured out. I have a feeling I'll be able to progress a bit once I actually move out. I've been wanting to since March, but the guy I was trying to move out with couldn't even be bothered to wake the fuck up to go look at the apartments. So fuck that guy.

-- failed captchya 3 times and then got this bullshit.

FUCK ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bad illusions don't scare me anymore. Good ones do.

These ones where you think someone loves you or cares about you to realize that no one does are worse than nightmares.

I just wish I had a family as bad as how I feel and no friends so I could maybe go through with killing myself. Just because i take everything without snapping people assume im fine but in my head brew constant invasive thoughts and scenarios that make me question my being. My dreams are utopic, eons long epics that make my life pale even further in comparison to my endless stream of thoughts. I feel in love with a girl in my dream a few weeks ago and that sucked. A month ago i had a dream i fixed up a relationship that had recently ended very horribly and awoke to one of the most crushing depressions I've ever been filled with.

The moment of truths show whether somebody does actually care for you