Do Korean women have any flaws?

Do Korean women have any flaws?

No they don't.

I can see two freckles.

More plastic than a...Hyundai.

Their sitting duck nature? Fuckers won't fix the NK problem but will sell boats, LCD panels, air conditioners, and smart phones instead?

Should I be embarrassed that I knew that was Seolhyun from AOA instantly?

Besides being ugly flat faced gooks who bruise themselves because that think they are fat? Lived in Seoul for 2 years, and they constantly are kneading their hips and sides because their moms did it and they think it makes them skinny

other than being korean?

nothing their world first plastic surgery can't fix.

>Do Korean women have any flaws?
They tend to be obnoxious cunts.

Americanized Koreans aren't really big on surgery. I dated 1 and am good friends with another. They aren't as loud and obnoxious as other asians, especially filipinos.

You post the same fucking shit all the time you copy pasting faggot

theyre korean

plastic surgery and makeup

Only con is too short.

>Do Korean women have any flaws?
Yeah. Their weirdly shaped faces.

liking plastic dolls
and not puer kim that is pure natural meat plant

Worst morning breath ever...

/thread

Plastic surgery, you'll be surprised at how ugly your kids turn out.

They have really shit breath.

I fuck my flesh light and its all plastic.

its the kimchi

Missiles flying over their heads, kinda a turn off.

They're materialistic AF and they'll take every opportunity possible to move in with you and then invite their parents along

kek

They are ugly as fuck. Plastic surgery,narcissistic,materialsitc,act like they are above others despite having shit culture and stealing others shit and calling their own. Burn the gooks.

Are you sure you're not referring to the Japanese? Minus the surgery

Some of them hate dogs and cats enough to beat them to death or boil them alive because they believe it makes them taste them better. So they are all potential serial killers.

Lived in Korea for a long time. There attractiveness is skewed by surgery and the fact that they are skinnier means some potential hambeasts become passable. The actual percentage of truly attractive people is pretty much the same as any other country I've lived in.

The korean girl i know is fucking gorgeous no surgery and she wears a minimal amount of makeup. She's so fuckin pretty and i have a huge crush on her like fuck. I don't normally like asian women but damn. I'd post her pic but she browses this site.

Wew, asians aren't humans so... A lot.

Koreans lack empathy. They're very literal minded and treat everything and everyone robotically. You would get more love and loyalty from a cat.

just post a pic bro

You mean apart from being stinking gooks? None.

bump