Okay I'm trying to be realistic here. If it was a terrorist hijacking...

Okay I'm trying to be realistic here. If it was a terrorist hijacking, I REALLY doubt those goatfuckers had the technology to get off of the radar. So, if there was terrorist involvement, it would most likely be a bombing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
pprune.org/rumours-news/579183-egyptair-804-disappears-radar-paris-cairo-2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=epwmCmI1zMM
wsj.com/articles/egyptair-flight-ms804-from-paris-to-cairo-missing-1463629989?cb=logged0.5237399270314209
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something about that image seems off

>CGI

Really? That cgi is honestly better than Jurassic world

Yeah it is odd an airliner would be flying that close to the ground

ive seen many picels in my life and this pixture is 100% pixel perfect

if I had a dollar for every pixel in that CGI I'd have 10 cents

What are you talking about goy

that shit looks like flight sim

WE

You're right. I see no kangs n sheeeit.

Where the fuck did you see the movie on? Fucking dialup on a Windows 95 in a storm?

They're getting help from the Egyptian government, probably funded by Saudis or Israel. They're going to store the jet somewhere , possibly use it for an unsuspecting terrorist attack at a later time.

Also, what is the significance of 3 French Air Marshals (they were on board) and why would anyone care or find them useful?

Who knows

Or a pilot.

Video games are so realistic these days it's crazy

the aircraft was on active radar and then suddenly wasnt, which means total power failure occurred. total power failure only occurs if the aircraft breaks up or burns out.

as for hiding the cross section of an object that size from radar, no. the best we can hide is an object around 1 meter in width.

the sand niggers would need to have magically found the ability to project massive, stable plasma windows.

All they have to do is fly low, which is what a terrible pilot would do anyway. It is also what a pilot crashing into a building would do.

On TV

no distress call
it broke up immediately

The goyim know

It either landed, crashed, or got shot down.

So come up with a happening like it got shot down by the jews in Israel or something.

All that detail, senpai

Someone on CNN said that it "faded" off of radar. I have no idea what that means. Would it "fade" away with a rapid descent? Wouldn't there be a brief debris cloud if it exploded? Or am I just comparing weather radar to aircraft radar. Seems like an explosion would leave some sort of signature, but I am completely just speculating.

Looks good to me you can even see the pilot in the window

It's confirmed 100% legit

There is literally no off radar overriide. Even if there was individual parts like engines or landing gear ping status to the aircraft manufacturer.

depends on what they meant by faded. based on where it was, i give it low odds of being visible on passive radar. "fading" from passive radar would require the aircraft to have dispersed into MANY small pieces. i find this unlikely.

if it was on active radar, (position tracked by keeping tabs on signals coming from the aircraft) fading would likely refer to progressive loss of those signals. a fire could cause progressive signal failure, but an explosion would cause instant total failure of all signals as the aircraft broke up

Far more reaching then simple idle hands
The strings pulled reveal the falsity
Seek hidden under distraction
You will witness
Men will change
The distraction is your god

most active radar systems can be deactivated, but not all of them, and certainly not by the flight crew while underway. however, assuming you're in range of a passive radar, you cant hide from that without stealth tech

you're putting too much power and autism on a talking head a billion miles away who just parrots what his producer feeds into his ear, who in turn agonized with two other producers on what dictionary words they want to release on air for consumers to assign (random) meaning to

this

What if.... and stay with me here.

What if it was Ayy lmaos?

The end

Don't worry

sure, why not. it holds as much water as any other hypothesis right now

You're calling me an autist? That's rich.

It's fine, we're all analysts here

Does Men Will Change refer to genetic engineering?

now, now. that would be telling.

You say men will change every time, what does it mean?

I would say it just fell out of the sky, typical airbus scenario.

It's clearly not a hijacking. Planes don't suddenly vanish at 37,000 feet unless there is a catastrophic breakup of the plane.
Given that it was going from Paris to Egypt, it's almost assuredly a bomb. It doesn't even take a very large blast to cause explosive decompression and destroy the plane.

Since it wasn't far from land, radar may have caught a signature of the debris cloud as it fell. It will be a little while before any information like that gets released though.

Then I hope at least one human managed to call them space niggers before death

>explosive decompression
>5 psi

planes only pressurize to an interior pressure altitude of about 8 thousand feet. the exception being the new 787 which is capable of pressurizing to an equivalent of 6 thousand

that's not quite how it works. if the skin breaches, its the resulting drag that rips the plane apart. assuming there's enough surface area in the breach of course

If they managed to get a bomb on board a plane at Charles De Gaulle airport, that means we are leaving the EU.

There are two kinds of radar, primary and secondary.

Primary radar is the kind of radar that classically comes to mind. Physical radio waves are sent from an antenna, bounce off of an object, then return to the antenna. Secondary radar utilizes an electronic component in the airplane to directly send information in the form of a radio wave directly to a ground based antenna.

Primary radar is wildly inaccurate, sometimes by the span of several miles. It can't depict an altitude of an object, its size, and can return from a flock of birds or even trucks on a freeway. It's part of the reason airplanes can't go within 3-5 lateral miles of each other in the NAS.

Secondary radar is what actually does all of the work. The transponder in the airplane is able to transmit highly accurate information about the plane's location, altitude, speed, plane type, identification and otherwise.

"Disappearing from radar" is literally as simple as turning the transponder off. It's simple. Transponders are literally one of the first things you learn about in ground school.

t. Air Traffic Controller/Pilot

>open WAC site during a summer evening
>go to radar overview
>look at the deep south
>OH GOD THE BUGS

seriously, the amount of insect returns on weather radar in the south is rediculous

There was a huge fireball seen in the sky, it blew up!

it wasn't a hijacking, one of the pilots just did sucide-by-airliner exactly like egyptair 990 did

didnt know mermaids were filing NTSB reports now

>technology to get off of the radar.
what is flying low?
they did it on 9/11

wrong type of radar

Fading from radar is basically a legal term.

Air traffic controllers are required to track IFR airplanes (Instrument Flight Rules, which every commercial airplane is required to fly) on radar, and at some point ATCs are required to acknowledge to the pilots that they have spotted them on radar after a handoff from the previous ATC (see: radar contact).

"Fading from radar" basically means "I saw him on radar, then I didn't". It doesn't mean the signal slowly degraded over time, that's not how radar works, either primary or secondary radar, it means "the signal was there at one point, then at some point it wasn't". Whether it was primary or secondary radar is somewhat questionable, but I'm willing to bet with 95% certainty that it meant secondary radar because IFR rules state that airplanes MUST use transponders (secondary radar), and they're what do all of the radar work.

also, flying low doesnt really help over the water. there's no terrain to hide behind. so even if there was passive radar that far out, it wouldnt help to fly low

They would have tracked the descent tho. Only way to disappear frpm radars like this is to break up in smaller bit

>flying low
you mean landing? Fucking retard

>Only way to disappear frpm radars like this is to break up in smaller bit
No because the smaller bits would get picked up by radar.
The only way to fall off like this is to fall quickly.

Captain of a Greek Merchant ship.

you dont have to file IFR unless you enter the alpha airspace. hell, half the time the plan i file is just a copy paste of the previous flight with the dates/times changed.

Distractions among us
Seek behind the shadow
Men will change

Distractions among us
Seek behind the shadow
Men will change

What did he mean by this?

unless he paid debts, fuck his report.

Wrong. Commercial airliners are required to file IFR, period.

Alpha airspace is IFR only.

If you're not a commercial carrier flight you don't even have to file a flight plan unless you plan on entering class bravo airspace.

Thanks for playing.

>haha guys, look at me, i can post from my phone and pc at the same time!
>people will actually take this as some sort of insider shill instead of some stupid faggot memeing

Catastrophic failure.

If there was no radio contact, something would have incapacitated the pilots.

I think it was a bomb from some luggage lad

your shit thread got deleted hours ago
kill yourself and fuck off you pile of garbage

It's a dumb autist roleplaying

SUMMARY OF WHAT WE KNOW:

>flight MS804
>disappeared 804 days after the MH370's disappearance
>no contact after disappearing at 37000 feet (370x100)
>was flying from Paris to Cairo in Egypt, the homeland of the ancient Egyptian God of Chaos Kek
>to Cairo International Airport (CIA) to be precise
>relatively low amount of passengers

What else?

>Secondary radar
That isn't radar, just a radio signal. I can pick them up at home.

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

skynews live

Greeks reported a fireball In the sky and now are investigating

this is info from real pilots:
This is best site for aviation disasters. But unless you really know your shit--i.e., unless you are a pilot-- don't post bc it's tun by a really prissy brit air France pilot:
pprune.org/rumours-news/579183-egyptair-804-disappears-radar-paris-cairo-2.html

>tfw im taking a flight from paris to lebanon in a month

should i be worried Sup Forums?

must be an airline thing then. dont have to do it in my little prop twin. also helps that i'm not moving people

youtube.com/watch?v=epwmCmI1zMM

Yes, don't fly to the middle east, dumbass.

>to Lebanon

Explain

The Japanese did it.

I'm pretty sure they were abducted by aliens. It's the only reasonable explanation.

Statistically, no

take a flight this week.
they may be planning another hijacking in a month.
sure as hell don't believe they'll do a hijacking every day or even in a week, but a month gives them ample time to attack again.

Also,
>flying TO mid-east
seriously, death wish or something?

thanks skynet.

How is the next gen air traffic system coming along?

I did see some strange red lights in the sky that formed a triangle. Probably aliens.

i worry for the passengers having to fly with someone who views Sup Forums

wsj.com/articles/egyptair-flight-ms804-from-paris-to-cairo-missing-1463629989?cb=logged0.5237399270314209

Greek ships have seen "explosion that lit up the sky"

Hopefully it landed on some refugee boats

ba dum tss.

Dammit. Why now? I gotta go to bed soon.

Why even bother going to shitskin-infested shitholes?

Radars have a detectio threshold so they dont pick up object snaller than a certain size. Otherwhisd theyd pick up every fucking bird and stuff

I am Lebanese American and a Lebanese citizen, and I routinely visit, but the new commupances in the Levant are spooking me.

> What else?

You have autism?

it's realer than real life

how mad would you be if they flew into an ancient greek temple, or the roman Colosseum?