I hear too many people complain about Kate Upton's body...

I hear too many people complain about Kate Upton's body. Like who cares that she doesn't have the slimmest body when you can literally drown in her tits?

*looks at whale pics* yes...and how is this not slim? o.0

She too straight bodied for me, no curves at the hips. She has great tits yes but she's not as great as most people make her out to be.

She's not too bad at all

dem titties

She's overrated, tits are great but eveything else is meh

What are her feet like?

Would fuck hard

Who wouldn't?

>I hear too many people complain about Kate Upton's body
it's just the trap/boi shillers
>Would fuck hard
yes

Virgins complain a lot

Would creampie multiple times

Exactly, if you look at her head on the first thing I notice is that her hips and torso are the same width. Just straight, no curve at all.

Leave it to the internet to fat shame a healthy person.

she's not fat, she's shapeless

no amount of dieting would fix her lack of waist/hip ratio

her sides are two vertical parallel lines and she has zero ass

she's literally a washboard with tits, the hype around her is absurd

fuck off poof

Went to HTEA with her. Her boobs were huge and she never wore a bra. Face was meh, but her tits were God tier for teenage me.

Once I asked her out. She accepted but she stood me up and claimed to have gotten sick. Damn shame. I still busted a ton of nuts to class photos and what not.

Know anyone that hit that?

shes a fridge mate

My friend Todd went out with her for a few weeks.

Other than that she mostly hung out with guys that didn't go to the school.

I bet your friend had a fucking great time with her

She's not "10/10" but everyone who says she's ugly is either just an asshole or they have some sort of fetish that she doesn't for into.

Maybe. Todd recently came out as gay, so I don't know how great of a time he had.

Im sure even a gay guy would enjoy playing with those tits,.

Does she remember you?

I would imagine. She was a pretty bad student and copied my homework every now and again.

We were friends on myspace back when that was a thing, but haven't really kept in contact since.

Shame, I'm a hell of a lot more attractive now, and being "that guy she copied off of" in school would be a pretty solid icebreaker.

Just a titcow. Bit like Kat Dennings. Nothing more. Nothing less

She's not fat.

She's got a fat face. Then she has no curves. No ass, no hips, waist, her legs are not shapely either. She looks flabby.

She has big tits, yes, but if you're so forgiving with tits, there are other celebs to fill that niche. Prettier celebs with bigger tits. Pic related.

Kat Dennings has a better body.

Too fat