*jungle drums intensifies*

original

huh. angie varona is still around

Ex

sorry forgot photo

wow

>ass thread
>no black girls

someone on imgur said they wanted to peel this like a mini babybel cheese.

BOMbiddyBOMbiddy

Gf

I'd eat that ass every night

bootiebootiebuttbutt butttttttt boootayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy BOOTYBUTT

fuck off faggot

GF

wheres the cum or fuck pics... shes hot

More?

>BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
>BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
>BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

more

Wife's ass

Yes please

Holy Shit more

i wanna succ that butt

That ass is perfect, any doggy style?

exgf had a huge ass

let me check

here you go

Damn. Who's this?

Damn, any nude?

awwww shit that's same girl? i have all her pics in those tights saved. she's wonderful

dont think so. I have a few left to dump

Got more?

i want to fuck your wife in front of you and pull my cock out and make you suck it clean after i nut in her

noice...

So gay

At least the best I've fucked in real life

if you wanna be a cuck and show off your wife, go all the way boy

More of her ass

Thanks for the offer

final one I have saved

more buttplugs

Daughter

yeah right

>u will never feel the warm embrace of those big chunky cheeks wrap around ur face as she sits the full weight of that big fat butt down onto ur face until u can't breath and start to black out

why even live?