How is everyone Tuesday going so far?

How is everyone Tuesday going so far?

Anyone interested ?

self mutilation

Sure anyone accepted here

No one wants to chat?

Why u dont kill your self ??
or do it whit somone wich can defend itself.
You patetic coward motherfucker

Oh a friend, hello there doesn't it appear magnificent? Life and death how swiftly it might come some sooner by others by others hands

fucking retard

Does it not come to mind? What makes one click? What makes you you?

it's a shitty pic so i couldnt see clearly what it was

tard

I'll post more

Get the fuck out you cuck

... you are scum . people like you need to be extarminated. You are from EU ??? we can start whit you.

People like me? But people like me are people like you

if i am a retard you are mentally handicap. Get a life scum.

No . you are wrong , people like me dont abuse of helpless animals or people. People like me are mentally sane. You are not . So coward u are in EU?

My Tuesday is going quite well, I smell and need to wash but don't want to officially start my day yet. You seem to be having fun.

We seem to have a similar pardictament, yes going well for a Tuesday wouldn't you say?

Sure, sleep wasn't the best though. Got woke up in the middle of the night and that just disrupts the whole morning I think, and do something funny with the mouse like put it on a dolls body or something.

Yes that's quite true think my whole morning would be ruined, I would but there's nothing close by that even represents a doll ha!

Hmm well what else is there to do with it? Next time you get an alive one see how much mutilation it can go through before kicking the bucket. Seems like you went right for the head with this one.

moar op

Apparently better than that rodent's Tuesday.

You can't put them through too much pain, it'll kill them. If you're really wanting to torment them it'll take days even weeks before they endure the rich engulfment of death

Shame, you should put one in a box and just record a time lapse of it slowly starving to death before rotting. That would be enjoyable to watch.

True it would be, but mind my asking as to why you do such things? I understand I do them myself but I just want to understand if there's a different reach we both have here

This kills the mouse

It wasn't a mouse

These threads have been saged since the beginning
News flash faggot no one likes animal torture now fuck off newfag

>" oh mama I got selected for a new home! "

>" Oh my baby gerbil, I'm so proud of you, I'm going to miss you so much but I know you are going off on a grand adventure ! " *Gerbil tears roll down mama gerbils face*

>*Gerbil son wipes his mother's tears away* " don't worry ma, when I reach this new land, I will come back for you, and all my brothers and sisters, we will be together again! "

>" I love you son, please take care and remember everything I taught you "

>" I couldn't have asked for a better mother, I'll never forget the things you taught me mama "

>" Go now my son and keep us in your heart always "

>" Always mama, always "

* The two gerbils give one final hug until OP carries him away in a box *

eat it

Could be worse, have a much needed day off from work, spent a good two hours being yelled at by my gf which was less than ideal. So 6/10 day I guess.

i think its dead

kill yourself next you edgy little faggot.

Fucking frying on some wacky experimental drugs by myself im freakin out man i took this shit at 10pm last night its 5am now how long does this shit last! Holy fuck

This