Just got diagnosed with terminal cancer. I'm 19. Never smoked or drank alcohol, and lived a pretty healthy lifestyle...

Just got diagnosed with terminal cancer. I'm 19. Never smoked or drank alcohol, and lived a pretty healthy lifestyle. Doctor says I have 2 months to live. Cheer me up Sup Forums

Also AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YuQVeeZki_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did you know to look for it cancer?

Sup Forums give you cancer

Play Dark Souls: Prepare to Die ediion

Blood check. It's a bit of a story. I have a fear of needles. So I wanted to try to get over my fear by doing a blood drive. But I thought I should get my blood tested first. And that was the result.

user if real it saddens me a life is cut short this early you have yet to experience life's greatest gifts.
>You into traps?

No, if I was I would've gotten cancer a lot earlier. And yeah, it's real. I wish it wasnt, but that's my life.

Death is an illusion.. Ultimately you can never die.. Your consciousness continues to experience a form of existence. And plus when you die your brain releases dmt so that's something to look forward to. You will die but you will be trippin

Maybe I will. Make me forget a little.

/thread

Also since ur going to die get heroin and or morphine at least you'll feel good and not give a fuck about dying

Shit you make it sound fun. I'm scared as hell, but kinda curious too I suppose.

>Two months to live
>Sitting on Sup Forums

Dafuq are you doing? Go out and live you cuck.

did u have any big shocks in your life? parents dying ? were you afraid of dying in some actions ?

I heard cancer becomes active when u suffer a mental shock

It's 3 in the morning. What am I gonna do right now anyway?

Don't die a nobody go do something you believe in like shoot up a church or an abortion clinic or something

i'm 49, been fat all my life, smoke drink eat a awful diet of meat with no veg except potato

never been sick
never been in hospital
see doc once a year
everyone in family seems to live past 70

No, not that I can think of. The biggest thing recently was my gf and I splitting up after 3 years, but I honestly was pretty ok after it all blew over.

you can win this op i believe in that.Inner strength is key to victory in any situation.if you are lying then may your lies become a reality.

but never slacken.

If u really have 2 months left wtf r u doin here. Gtfo of 4chin and do whatever the fuck you want. Whatever it is you ever wanted to do. Trip sex drugs kill whatever, just make use of that time left.

You really think so?

You can also heal yourself.. You don't have to die. Doctors are a lie. Use the power of the mind to rid your cells of cancer. It sounds complicated but it isn't.. Its simple just say it and feel it.. "I am healed"

Fuck I'll try anything at this point.

Mate, the guy's got two months. The least you could do is not waste his time talking shit.

You deserve to die from it if you aren't vegan.

I'm not vegan.

Hey, user. Lost my oldest son at 19y/o to medullar blastoma(brain cancer) 4 years ago. All I can tell you is live the fuck out of the time you have left. Leave no regrets. Godspeed.

Yes. Good advice. I plan to start using when I get the big C.

Hey op, I'm sorry to hear about that. Check out this documentary before you go out called "What The Health". I think it'll blow your mind.

That's why you have cancer, then. Anyone that kills animals deserves death.

Well, there's one thing I always wanted to do. My favorite game is Uncharted, and I always wanted to do something like Rob a museum. But I never had the balls. How would I go about doing that now that I have nothing to lose?

no1 cares about you and your family of fat fucks

I may have figured out how to retroactively preserve the minds of all people who have ever lived. There's a good chance that after you die, you will wake up in a new, identical copy of your body, in a comfy environment, where you will then be asked if there is anything about your life you would prefer to retroactively revise before continuing on with your life plans.

Also by "good chance" I mean approaching 100%. I have already sent signals retroactively from when the system is online to myself now.

Hows that?

Then you should start living unhealthy. So you have stage 4?

I will. Thanks.

I dont have the OG C yet but I still heroin everyday all the time and coke because lulz

Don't rub it in, ya fuckin smelly lardass.

Yeah.

I have no idea what you're talking about...

>this

Death is just the end of life nothing more nothing less

Read it again, until you understand.

I am sure a big part of healing comes from brain, so try drugs,also cant u start chemo?

Gtfo faggot u are killing bacteria every second of your pathetic life. While going to buy vegetables you are crushing hundreds of insects. To produce your meals, millions of insects die due to the pesticides. So stfu white angelfag, and let this guy alone, he's dying

That's literally the worst thing that could happen to you. Don't pretend it's not important when you're not the one dying.

Ok...I'll take your word for it I guess.

Sign me up my only fear in death is missing out on everything after my time

Have you ever driven a car, or ridden in one driven by someone else? You know that cars kill bugs and ants in huge numbers, right? You kill animals. You deserve a cancery death.

My condolences man. 19 is way too short. What kind of cancer? What are your biggest fears or regrets right now?

Bacteria aren't sentient and insect deaths are necessary for crop production. Try again.

Like I said, it's terminal. Not much else I can do at this point.

I ride a bike, thank you.

Does stage 4 mean that it has spread to your cawk?

>terminal cancer
>two months to live
>oh I just found out about it from a blood test
>not in pain everyday
OK

I think you are a 22 year old Asian college girl trying to get Sup Forums to help you write a stupid essay. The situation is too contrived 2 be real. Go back to reditt.

Leukemia

Bikes run over bugs. You deserve death.

Just thought it was normal m8. But hey, guess you no more.

Know

I was just cheering up OP
he might be dying after all that effort at being fit and healthy, but at least he's not fat

Think what you want, I'm not here to police thoughts.

Depends on the perspective. Bacteria have thousands of pathways for stress response. Just because they don't have a nerve system which enables the feel of pain, it doesn't mean they aren't sentient.
Insect deaths are necessary, but animal death not? What's the difference, the size?

Why did this thread become a debate about insects and bacteria you vegan niggers

You're gonna die faster if you bring yourself down. Cheer up mate, you're still here, it ain't over yet.

No, it's not normal. There should've been symptoms way before it was stage 4.

Nigga my methhead grand pa was diagnosed with that gay shit about 30 years ago and he's kicked srill, he drinks wheat grass everyday without fail and refuses to give up "I want to wake up tomorrow so I will" were words ill never forget he told me.

Be strong OP. Fuck the world homie. Live these final moments in ecstasy. Tell everyone you hated to go fuck themselves. See that cute gurl. Grab her ass. Boss a dick? Throw coffee at that hoe. These are your final days and that you fucking got told when you die you lucky dog. We all live in constant unknowingness and you have been blessed with a calling. Do it all OP

I used to be fat. My penis was thicker when I was fat. When I got skinny I lost girth. Damnitt. So be skinny and really good looking with thin penis. Or be fat and lumpy and repulsive .. fat penis.

He started, not me

I know a man that had that when he was about 16. Doctors said he didn't l I've another month.

He continued treatment, prayed, and was healed.

Not only that, the doctor said he would never have kids due to the high accounts of radiation.

He has a 23 year old abd a 16 year old.

Keep your chin up op. Some fights are meant to be fought and won.

I may be a little too drunk to type

OP, what kind o leukemia do u have?

I meant, I just figured all the symptoms were just slightly abnormal things. I didn't know they were symptoms at the time.

I will, thanks.

The dmt release is a myth there's no possible way to know that Jesus Christ you kids are ignorant these days

>things will get better dude
Just take the black pill faggot

Might aswell get in some trips and degeneracy before you go

What were /are the symptoms?

I believe aml.

A lot of seemingly normal things. Fever, weight loss, I got hot at night and had to bring a fan in. working out seemed harder. Things like thatm

What about using the bathroom? Any signs to watch out for? If this is legit, then I am truly sorry. Cancer is a motherfucker

you need to try the canbis oil treatment and let us knw if it works.

A bud of mine in Canada had terminal cancer and refused chemo.

he ate weed lke salad, got all the oils, did all that herbal shit. He was cured and his doctor caled it a miracle.

research weed and cbd oil treatment...

Good luck my friend

I didn't have any problems there, no.

Think what u want m8 as if it affects me

:'(. I'll see you on the other side user. We all will. Ily buddy

Thanks

Post a pic of your diagnosis

Nigga now we all going to hell thanks

youtu.be/YuQVeeZki_E

Watch this

Tell your story about the blood test then.LAIR

We are anyway bro. At least We'll get to stick pineapples up moots ass

Hey OP, I hope these next two months are the best you'll have.
That being said I'm of the understanding that the thc/cbd in marijuana can attach to the CB1/CB2 receptors in cancer and reduce their growth and potentially shut them down entirely. Depending on what kind of cancer, your method of ingestion may effect it. For example if it was skin cancer you might use a topical or rub oil on the skin, or for lung cancer you might vaporize or smoke it.
Regardless best of Fortune to you, I hope you find your way safely.

Wow bet you wish you smoked drank and did drugs while you could. I'm 25 and smoked spice and did crazy amounts of cough medicine every day for a year. Also a fat fuck too. Guess all that health talk is bullshit because the human body is retarded horse shit compared to the biology of other creatures. Sure does suck to be inferior human scum doesn't it

pic of diagnosis or thread it fake and I'm putting up a citation for everyone to leave. Stop falling for bait you SJW

I imagine my severed arm grows back
"Cmoooooooonnnnnnn grow back buh buh buht mah mind powahs why won't my a grow back"

How does feel knowing that plants have emotions and feel pain. How does it feel knowing that that tomato screamed on agony as you bit into it. But you couldn't hear it because humans are inferior

You tell em brother

/thread

If you know that you are going to die in a couple of months, do fun stuff:
>Fuck women / hookers / traps / dudes.
>Get fucked by women / hookers / traps / dudes.
>Hit some sand nigger in the face while riding the bike.
>Scare random people on street during the night.
>Illegal stuff.
>Take a dump in a bag and throw it in the church.
>Go tell your boss / teacher to go fuck himself and spit in his face.

Possibilities are endless.

Makes me hard like when im fishing by myself, im alpha to these beta fish and tomatoes

GTFO Emo fag