Liberal Idiot Russell Brand decided to raise his daughter genderless in other words...

Liberal Idiot Russell Brand decided to raise his daughter genderless in other words, he said he will not try to ''force any gender on her''.

What the fuck? Isn't she a girl? Well not according to Brand. This is how SJW branwashing starts at young age.

Disgusting

who cares?

I dont h8 this b8

There's nothing wrong with racemixing faggot.

good goy, the conditioning is working well on you

It's working really well actually, white women with black men is one of the few things I can get off to, I also have a cuck fetish.

>this insecure

He just means he's not going to buy her a bunch of pink shit. Who cares?

Of course there is

Good retort, Cicero.

It's literally shitting on everything your genes tried to achieve

To think Summer was finally over too

Moron, not having offspring is shitting on what your genes tried to achieve.

My bad, bloodline was the better word. Or public respect would be a better thing to call it.

He's got the tiniest dick I've ever seen on a man.

Raising a genderless daughter is the least of his indignities.

Honestly tho dont u have anything better to give a shit about?

Well....for a little girl that doesn't mean shit.
They more or less pick everything about themselves anyways, little boys on the other hand can be led which is why they need structure and direction until they're old enough to understand the world and then they make their decision. That's why shit like this is dangerous, it isn't because the
>SJW ARMY IS GONNA COME TURN YOUR FAMILY QUEER AND MAKE YOUR KIDS INTO HESHES
It's because kids don't know what the fuck they want because they're kids. They don't understand anything, and looping them into an issue they couldn't possibly comprehend is the dumbest fuckin thing you could do as a parent. The worst that'll happen with a little girl tho is that she changes who she wants to be later in life when initially she wanted to be a boy. But if a straight male tries that shit, I don't give a fuck who you are, it's not gonna be so easy to get over the fact that you were wearing dresses and playing with dolls later on and your peers won't take it so easily because that's in the world's nature and the whole world isn't gonna change for a few. That's why you keep your kids out of complex issues, they don't know what the fuck they're talking about, most of them will do whatever gets them more attention.

Why are you Americans such psychos?

>Isn't she a girl?
Yes and she'll be girly without Russel Brand needing to explain that to her. Biology will run it's course.

this