Alright so, I fucked this bitch 3 weeks ago on two different days. First time I went raw but I never bust...

Alright so, I fucked this bitch 3 weeks ago on two different days. First time I went raw but I never bust. Second time I used a condom but still didn't bust - so I legit never came with her let alone inside her.

So, sketchy bitch switches up on me, takes some of my shit (designer clothes & drugs), blocks me, then I don't hear from her for like 3 weeks while she was on her drug-induced adventure here and the last week in Mexico. Idk what she was doing in that time or if she was fucking other guys. Buuuuut, it only took me like 2-3 days after meeting her to dick her down so I would not be fucking surprised.

Just got a text from her yesterday morning saying she's pregnant with two positive tests in a pic. It seems sketch af because why would she even take a pregnancy test unless she was experiencing symptoms and I don't think women get pregnancy symptoms as early as 3 weeks?

Hell some people go months without knowing.

She's dodging my questions about things that relate to getting more evidence or details about the pregnancy like when she first lost her period and stuff.

Asked her who's the father and she tells me that she doesn't sleep around when this bitch stole my shirt and flashed it on a date with someone else.

She also been ignoring me and having her best friend talk to me instead.

So many red flags. If she was right about when her period was, it should've hit on the 10th and I fucked her on the 19th.

So even if I came inside her during the 19th, assuming we can trust her about her last period being around the 10th - it's unlikely that she could've gotten pregnant but I didn't even bust which makes it that much more unlikely?

But tldr; never bust inside her and 3 weeks later she telling me she pregnant & asking for ~$600 for an abortion and doesn't even want to see me then says she's just gonna keep it when I let her know I'm suspicious if it's even mine.

What do you think?

EDIT: 3 weeks ago from August 12th.

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You done goofed OP

I know it's possible. But does it sound likely?

Of all the bitches I actually nut inside, I get a pregnancy scare from one I never even came having sex with let alone cum inside?

dont do it op

If everything your saying is correct, I wouldn't be worried. Why are you sticking your dick in crazy anyways? Never stick your dick in crazy.

Seriously, seriously, do a paternity test before paying for anything. If what you say in this thread is true, it sounds like it is highly unlikely she's pregnant or that it is your baby. She already stole from you and is trying for more.

If the test shows it is your child however, I think the manly thing to do is offer to pay for at least half the abortion. If she's crazy and says if you don't pay for all of it then she'll have the kid, pay for all of it. Fuck 18 years of child support.

Thank you man. I honestly doubt it too based on logical reasoning and knowing the type of person she is now. But, I don't want to risk ruining my fucking future with a retard baby (probably from all the drugs and shit she's doing) and an even more retarded baby mama.

You're right though. She was a cute girl but I honestly could have much higher standards and have held to such standards since.

Fuck that bitch if this was all a hoax. Haven't heard a single thing from her in almost a month now since I first got that pic saying she's pregnant on August 12th.

okay i'll bite

if you went in raw there is a chance that pre cum could get her pregnant but its unlikely m80, personally i would deny deny deny and demand a paternity test if she keeps insisting its yours.

In all likelyhood she has no idea who the father is, she would be saying this to everyone, or she could actually think you're the father, who knows what bitches are really thinking though maine

At the stage when I got all this information and even now - it's only barely getting to the point where she can even have an abortion via the pill.

You're completely right though & all my friends share the same consensus.

She might not be lying that she's pregnant, or maybe she is. But if she is - it's probably not mine.

As far as I know paternity tests this early in pregnancy or in pregnancy at all is very uncommon and can be risky.

I'm so mad that I let myself become vulnerable to this bitch. Now she can play and toy around with keeping the kid, who may or may not be mine, and fucking with my head.

Fuck the child support. I'd really pay for an abortion if she wanted to.

But she already cancelled the abortion clinic meeting after deciding she was gonna keep it after talking to her ghetto ass friends and then decided to go to Planned Parenthood.

According to her bestfriend, she's going to get an abortion as of two weeks ago.

But I'm still fucking afraid inside. I really have no reason to trust any of these girls.

That's what I believe too. Is it possible to get a paternity test this early? She really refuses to text me back or see me. So it's frustrating as fuck to even get ahold of her.

Last I heard from her friend she decided on an abortion and her cousin is going to help her. But how do I even know she'd go through with it or if this or any of this is true?

Been skimming through her tweets on the low and she's going through life as if nothing's going on while I'm stressing the fuck out.

not at the moment buddy, you'd have to wait to see after it was born for paternity. so unless you're gonna punt her in the gunt then it doesnt bare worrying about theres nothing you can do about it other than hope she saves you both trouble and gets the thing taken out

I never used a condom and no one of this Bitches ever got pregnant. 2 of them tried to fool me, I've blocked them and never heard of them again

Wait a few months and you can SEE if shes pregnant or not

Ive heard of this happening to other people and one bitch at my old school bragged about lying to two seperate guys with positive tests she got from a friend to scare them into paying for "abortions"
I think shes playing you
If you want to get revenge id say tell her youre going to meet her at her place and then just steal a bunch of her shit either by beating her and taking it while she is there or busting in when she isnt there/asleep
If you dont want to do that, just tell her youll pay for the abortion but ONLY IF you are at the clinic with her and everything, make sure it actually happens

she's not pregnant, fuck that dumb slut. trick.

You're an idiot. You can totally get a paternity test in utero.

Precum also has sperm

I'm aware. But likelihood?

I got a 5-10 week frame for the pill. Few more months after that for an abortion. And 8 months total to get her to disappear somehow.

Don't be fooled

Ignore her she might go away

Tell her no. It is probably some other guy's. If she wants an abortion, she can pay for it herself.

This is why you don't fuck ghetto bitches OP

I'v been in a VERY similar situation myself so I know what you're going through OP. Tell her that you refuse to have nothing to do with either of them and that she is on her own (this needs to be said face to face. Do not give her a paper trail she can use against you in the event that kid really is yours). Let her know that if she wants anything from you, she can take you to court and have them establish paternity. I'm 99% sure she is trying to hustle you bro. DO NOT give in to anything she wants. IGNORE HER. Pretend she does not exist.

R E D D I T S P A C I N G
G E T O U T

Punch her in the gut. Works everytime

Post pics of girl. You can always tell a liars eyes

If you didn't cum, seriously the chances you got her pregnant are really low. Precum pretty much doesn't contain any semen that's viable.
I had this shit happen to me. So I did quite a bit of research on it. I just told her to get fucked and get in touch in 9 months and we will do a paternity test. Never heard from her again.

Just don't fuck crazy again user.

This bitch is totally full of shit. Tell her you didn't cum in her and you don't believe it's yours and until she can prove otherwise, you've got nothing to say to her.

thank you for your support. i will do my best to not worry. if she wants my money - she's gonna have to prove it's mine if she really even is pregnant and isn't aborting. please wish me well in the future

Post pic of ur penis OP, we could analyze your penis to determine if u got her pregnant

femanon she wouldnt pregnant by you because the time between you fuckin her and those tests theres not enough time for "ovulation" and "implantation" more then likely that hoe was pregnant when you fucked her and im just being straight up! :P hope this helps lol.

Thanks guys. She does sound fucking ridiculous.

@744272254 : I will never fuck crazy again. Fuck that bitch. She's trying to tell me she got pregnant right after her period off of precum.

That's why I think she's either full of shit or it's not my kid. Who experiences symptoms within 3 weeks of getting pregnant? Has anyone ever said, "I'm 3 weeks pregnant." ? Nah.

She's trying to pin me as the father right after her period and before her ovulation cycle OFF of PRECUM.

^be, also it takes about 5 weeks for a postive pregnancy test and them lines are dark son!! haha!! she was pregnant prior, usually when you first take one and its postive the lines are light as fuck!

You're getting scammed OP
Get a pregnancy test and make her pee on it. Same house, don't go with her to the bathroom, retard.
If not positive, call the police.
/Thread

clit GET HER PREGNANT GET HER PREGNANT GET HER PREGNANT GET HER PREGNANT GET HER PREGNANT GET HER PREGNANT GET HER PREGNANT GET HER PREGNANT GET HER PREGNANT GET HER PREGNANT *GUNZ AT THE OP* - DO IT BITCH, OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

yeah i wouldnt worry dude! lol....ive been pregnant once I know whats up and it took about like two months to start really feeling "pregnancy" and i didnt get a postive test until like 5-6 weeks. its true like precum can get you pregnant but the chances are there but not high unless its obviously that time. smh females.

Why you call her a bitch??

>>you could have knock that bitch up with pre-cum OP sad but true ask yourself this do you want this bitch in your life for 18 years? if the kid is yours she will be and if she is hoe like you say she will fuck you're friends you're dad you're brother hell maybe even you're sister and mom shit. OP do right thing get this skank drunk i mean shit faced and find some stairs poof problem solved.

>> you could have knock her up with

Ignore her.

Without any sort of proof that it's yours, there's absolutely fuck all she can do. Sounds like you're getting hustled anyway.

If you must speak to her then only do it face to face. Tell her friend to fuck off with the middle man shit. Just don't do it anymore.

OP time to get rid of the evidence and chop off dick

Theres not even enough time between the positive pregnancy test and him fucking her? do the math, takes at least like 4-5 weeks to have even a hint of that horomone in your body for a deep red positve pregnancy test like that! that chick was pregnant

You're correct, user.

>res not even enough time between the positive pregnancy test and him fucking her? do the math, takes at least like 4-5 weeks to have even a hint of that horomone in your body for a deep red positve pregnancy test like that! that chick was pregnant

>>more like 14 days

also where do you get pink pregnancy tests? they look like the shitty dollar store ones but pink....id be sure thats even a real pic >

>went raw
Literally why do people do this?

Op, bitch is lying , ive been in your situation, fucking bitches, ive stalked her to see the fuck was she doing. When i found uh was a lie i posted her pics online, hacked her whole fucking life And blocked her everywhre. She's still trying to come back though. Dont overload your brain with that bitch bullshit

>shitty dollar store ones but pink.
it's from the dollar tree i bet i google searched and got this pic ...

Also this

ive literally never seen those at the dollar tree...seen the white but not the pink, but hey shits different everywhere.

Point 1 - always strap it up before you slap it up. It's possible, not likely, but still technically possible to get a girl pregnant without completing a full nut. Those little twitches you get when it feels real good? Still could have some sperm in, you could own supersperm and they could swim all the way. As I say, unfucking likely but still technically possible. SO more fool you for not wearing a hat, 'specially with someone you can dick down in 2-3 days. Have a word with yourself.
Point 2 - She's after the $$ and she ain't pregnant. If this was a poker game I'd raise the stakes. Tell her you're pro life and that she shouldn't get an abortion. Tell her you don't accept parental responsibility until conclusive DNA testing has been carried out.
Point 3 - this is an OLD hustle. I mean hundreds of fucking years old. Refer to Point 1 in future but for now just relax Sup Forumsro

>I fucked this bitch raw
Stopped reading here. Enjoy your AIDS

not everyone has aids dumbass.

Two weeks ago? soooo she knew she was pregnant for two weeks and you only slept with her 3 ago? Pfft. what a load of horse shit shes playing you.

Afaik precum is overrated. 99.5% she lied to you for money or it's some other guys.

i had same situation but bitch had a child. next day we had DNA test and it wasnt mine.

now im free.

Then start inserting your dick on random bitches till you get it
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

im a girl i dont have a dick. its just common knowledge that not everyone has aids.

precum can get chicks pregnant

nah, she did, because he backtraced it.