So why are there flags on Sup Forums?

So why are there flags on Sup Forums?

to stop australians from false-flagging

Australians basically.

So we can make it easier to identify Anglo and non-Anglo posters.

because australia exists

You Amerifats and Brazil niggers are the only ones that complain about it

tbeh we have a good reason; Sup Forums was initially virtually a 100% American board. The gradual third-worlder trickle-in killed ruined everything.

So it's easier to ignore Americans.

I ain't complaining Nigel, I'm just curious, this shit ain't Sup Forums, it's just sports, most sports games aren't played by national teams

>killed ruined
>my proofreading skills

next level of ruining things tbf

retard

t. literal meme of a country

it was originally for the 2012 olympics but everyone seemed to like the banter it caused so we just kept them

This. Why the fuck did moot allow people from other countries (with the exception of Canada) to begin posting here?

>7-1

we should once again restrict Sup Forums posting to Americans only and send everyone else to that shithole /asp/

this 2bh based ameriGODS are the reason this boards exists and then povertyball hit with europpors and 3rd world countries stealing an elite board from them

>A
>FUCKING
>DENTIST
HOLY SHIT HAHAHA

DENTIST
E
N
T
I
S
T

Not quite hombre

What's your problem with footie, are you too >white ?

I love Scotland.

If you were here the day flags were implemented you'd know that flag day was a cornerstone into this boards history for better or worse

All the Euro vs UK vs USA threads were all exclusively made my Irishmen, Mexicans, and Australians

It was then turned off and he board was chaos and then put on permanently

i'm even german descendant too!

Why are britmuslins so obsessed with us?

>Amerifats
nah it's usually syrup slurpers + roofuckers (hate the fact that they can't shitpost with reckless abandon) and hues (7-1)

>and he board was chaos and then put on permanently

I was there. And you are drunk, at suck at typing out words

So we know when we are being graced by the presence of BSA's and so we can recognise the greatest posts in the world.

I like the flags personally.
And hate Australia, so it all works out.

i don't mind flags but they really need to crack down on the UK flags, I understand that they compete as Great Britain for the olympics but they really need to specify if they're from Scotland or England. If anyone false flags it's English lads, anyone remember during the ENG v Wales game last Euro? Literally every British flag was apparently welsh, happens everytime they lose tbqh.

So I can connect with the 4 other kiwi posters.

I really do miss not having flags. It was fun pretending to be eurotrash and angering the amerifats.

>he doesn't know based ameriboo hue

lurk more

Tell me then faggot

Tell you what? He's a Brazillian that loves American sports and posts all the time.

lol

ok cool thanks la

The flags made me racist towards americans, it's weird how an imageboard can shape your opinion.

The thread should make it obvious: for nationalistic shitposting.

Trouble is it doesn't really work properly on the latest Chrome - it defaults to a US flag.

Britbong reporting in.

Australian keep making usa vs euro thread.

You probably mean racist against Americans. Towards would mean you like us. I assume Italians hate us because so many of us are Italian and Italians hate other Italians.

because a couple of autists complained when they removed towards the end of 2012

flags have contributed significantly to the deterioration of the board

ETHNICALLY
BASED
SHITPOSTING