>boiling the noodles before even making the sauce
He did the right thing.

>mfw all the best chefs are men

YOU HAD ONE JOB WOMEN

>meanwhile most professional chefs are men

>wives of THESE husbands
>why are husbands
Womyn reasoning.

Those old cliche were fun when they were true.
Overall it looks like men know how to cook better than women now.
Western culture is doomed.

>20+ reasons women shouldn't have the right to vote

One reason why I'd do that even though I'm actually a better cook than most women I know: It's fun to be a dick sometimes.

I'll take shit that never happened, Alex.

>start dinner when I get home

If the husband is home and the wife isn't, the husband should be preparing dinner.

20+ things women made up to make them feel competent.

>Woman posting THIS article
>womyn logic
This specific irrelevant three rectangles poster

When you start looking at who a lot of the top professional chefs are, they're men. I personally figured out that there were times that if I wanted something cooked a particular way, I had to learn how to cook it myself when I was in middle school.

20 reasons why women cant handle the bants

>modern women
>complaining about men being kitchen-illiterate

That's when you sneak laxatives into his portion of food. You don't fuck with the people who prepare your food.

but didnt he do exactly as told?
there's spaghetti on the stove, right?

>Boiling the spaghetti before making the sauce

It would have been shit spaghetti either way, the only way to make spaghetti sauce is to slow boil it.

I would say that has to be a joke, but lately it seems that the Onion has some stiff competition with reality.

It says nowhere the article was posted by a Womyn, may as well have been a cuckold. Still Womyn reasoning, no matter who wrote it.

>le men/husbands are stupid meme
Jews just never quit trying to rip families and societies apart

>making dinner for your wife while she's out getting fucked by Tyrone

>now

Men have always been better cooks than women. The best 50s chefs were all men, and whenever you had another family over for a barbecue it's the man who would do the grilling. Women only prepared dinner because the man was working hard all day not because they were any good at it.

>not pouring it straight from the jar into the hot spaghetti and letting it warm up

>why are men so witty?
ftfy
Fact: if you don't troll the fuck out of your women, they simply don't want to fuck you. You have to amuse and entertain pussy for it get wet. This is why girls always go for the guy with the sense of humor, because they'll never be bored.

this tbqh

All of the best fashion designers as well. Besides Channel, I can't think of a single female designer at that top level.

>not making your own sauce
step it up, that is the only proper way to do a pasta dish

If men were so incompetent they wouldn't have been able to oppress an entire gender as you probably claim. Advertisements appeal to women with shit like this because men are usually at work actually making money, so the woman is going to the store to buy stuff.

That is pretty fucking funny.

>Eating the carbal jew.

reeeeee women can't even fucking cook any more

Lol white men are pathetic pussy and impotent cucks that get degraded by their women.

That was not an incompetent man, that's an incompetent woman. What the hell did she expect him to do? Put it in cold water and let it soak till she got home? WTF is this? Do you even pasta user?!?!!?

Woman is an idiot, her husband did the right thing.

Men have always been better cooks, because men strive to achieve something. This is how I learned how to cook, I wanted good food. i started cooking and now make anything I want how I want. Women are perfectly content eating boxed Mac and cheese, gas station food, and junk food. Why do you think so many girls are obese? It's because they don't cook their own food.

>not bowing to the glutenous jew
I know my master and so should you

To be fair, I do know a few kickass cooks who are women. But yeah, a lot of your top cooks are men. I know that I can generally taste different ingredients and get a very good idea of how they will taste when combined, and I'm self critical when trying new things. If flavors aren't quite balanced, I keep that in mind for next time. IMO, you need that to be a decent cook.

Rei kawakubo of comme des garcons, anne demeulemeester. Fashion has many women who are leading designers of famously successful brands.

remember to poo in loo pajeet

>sauce comes from a jar

why dont you put yourself in the hospital so they can drill you a port into the veins for artificial feeding

Why not just shit on the spaghetti while you're at it, Tyrone?

son of bastard bitch

>not being a better cook than your wife

There are plenty of great tasting jarred sauces out there that can match anything you can make on your own. And you don't have to buy all sorts of herbs just to make one pot of sauce for one meal.

is cooking really that difficult? I only really eat the microwave stuff so I wouldnt really know, but it seems like all you do is heat stuff up and mix things together

Uh I never seen no sauce that didn't start in a jar

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=HY5tIymnvWw

when I'm tired I'll just use Prego sauce because it's real easy but come on my main man you can't tell me whipping out the tomato paste/ crushed tomatoes and spices and somehow coming out with a good tasting, hearty sauce isn't something special

why is cooking fun

You should really lay of the mexican food, it kills your obviously dead taste buds

:\

You're women would probably speak up if they weren't too busy covering their faces from the smell

Typical burger

Are you 14?

>tfw I taught my older sister to cook most things she knows how to cook
>tfw my father was always a better cook than my mother and my maternal grandfather was a chef who ended up opening and running a restaurant
Maybe it is just my family but women cannot cook for shit.

Because we like food and the gratification of hard work and cooking is both

I doubt that. Especially since I'll be able to go out and pick multiple heirloom cultivars of tomato here in two or three months. When it comes to flavor, they're never going to be able to compete with truly fresh ingredients that were vine ripened due to the nature of our agricultural system.

But if you've had a long day and need to have dinner ready in 30 or 45 minutes, then yeah, use the canned sauce.

fpbp

LMAO, her husband trolled her so hard that he made it into her shitty clickbait article!

>using sauce instead of ketchup.

>using ketchup instead of cheese

>jarred spaghetti sauce

Let's talk about thermodynamics

spaghetti sauce cant melt wheat beams

I wouldn't even eat that no matter who made it hell I would rather just eat the ramen regularly with a god damn cheese stick on the side

This, smart man, good bolognese takes at least 4 hours.

>soup sandwich

you're missing out m8, throw some chips in there and some hot sauce.

>track 09
>implying owls are birds

Because most of them are still manchildren.

Where do you get your spaghetti sauce... from a can?

Top KEK, mah nigga!

They arent, women are fucking useless beings (excluding fuck opportunity). Man can cook better, are better at sience, are stronger and can take care for themslevs easily

>putting bologna in your pasta

M
ABSOLUTE
D
M
A
N

Holy shit, are you me?

Wang

>eating your noodles with anything else
youtube.com/watch?v=jMj8lNdFqV8

Kill all women

if this is true this guy is a master. he even took it out of the package.

it's the little things like this that make them know their place

They jar and sell that shit for a reason. Because it is good.

I never noticed crazy freg had a cock

RRRRRRRRRING DING DING

It sells because it's fast, not because it's good.

No, it's not particularly difficult

The most difficult part of it is timing. You apply the right amount of heat for the right amount of time.

If you can pass a chemistry class, you can cook.

I've never met a woman who can cook

My grandma was great at making pastries and pies, but her dinner was always shit.

It's not her fault she has to work. You can blame your parents for shitting your economy.

#14 will shock you!

CDG is a fuccboi brand and anne D is retired.

Shut up