Sluttiest things your ex/gf/wife ever did

Sluttiest things your ex/gf/wife ever did

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0NuvwqJnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

missionary, baby
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0NuvwqJnI

Had sex with me. What a WHORE!!!

Fucked her up the ass, came, and then she deep throated me and I came down her throat.

Showed her tits and pussy to strangers for beads on Bourbon St.

Dumped me

Let me finger her in a half-empty train came there.
Later, we went to an isolated track at the train station and I fingered her again, while a dude was sitiing behind us(behind a glass window tho), then she sucked me off. She didn't do it until I came so I was salty af.

>pic related.

Took two dicks in front of me and came multiple times. Took both their loads in her pussy.

Share her with my best friend multiple times. He came inside her pussy she was was finger her self the next morning and his cum was still in her so she licked his cum off her fingers. Her pussy for reference

more, nice pussy

That's "dirty" not slutty.

talked her into black gangbangs, she got off on the random guys

The thing about a half empty train is that it's also half full

K9

Let me eat her ass on an empty bus once

Jerked my friends huge cock while I fucker her from behind... she came like fucking crazy.

Mine would wait till i went out of town then she would fuck anyone and when i came home acted like a good girl.
Found out only after 20 years of marriage.

Gave me a handjob in a movie theater while I felt her up.

sluttiest thing, was that she likes to be blindfolded, tied to bed and then get fucked by either me or some of my friends that I invite over

that's optimism, right there

I need to know more about this.

>Sluttiest things your ex/gf/wife ever did
She had many casual sexual partners

When we were 18, my (now) wife used to suck my cock while I talked on air at the radio station I worked at.

Was on vacation on a beach and went into the water with gf. Beach was very busy. Water was wavy so not fully see through. She jerked my cock under water until I came. A kid happened to snorkel by and may have seen something.