Roast me faggots

Roast me faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/178258-Zombie-response-team-member-arrested-for-OUI
google.com/amp/s/wrestlingrumors.net/backstage-note-planned-finish-lesnar-vs-strowman-wwe-no-mercy/amp/
seacoastonline.com/article/20121112/NEWS/211120322
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first i have to know how old you are?

You look like Brock Lesnar's Down Syndrome brother

Dave mustain and Louie Anderson's love child

Alex Jones not looking so good these days

femanon I can definitely tell that you have been a manchild for quite some time.....ffs.

You look like alex jones that suffered a horrible car accident in his childhood

he looks better then alex jones rofl! alex jones voice is enough to put a crack thru the planet.

He looks like he took this pic before going to the glory hole

I went to school with this guy
He got caught sucking dick at the park

There is no way you are that young

Looks like he sat down at the computer in like 10th grade and just never moved until the age he is now....fuckin kek.

You look like the Tenacious D Butt Baby spawned from the balls of Jack Black, bore in the ass womb of Kyle.

And then when you were born you kinda just fell out onto a pile of heroin needles and used condoms full of AIDS sperm. Then when you grew up you always tried to be cool so they'd accept you but your idea of cool was doing things like taking a meth run for a biker gang, railing all the product in transit and rape a male kindergarten teacher in front of his students.

I wouldn't be surprised if you have to go door to door every time you move to a new neighborhood and tell everyone the story about when you lured that little boy behind the train station and shoved 9 volts up his ass while making him jerk you off.

I wanted to roast you but then I opened your picture and closed it right away. I can't even look at you for long enough to make clever material.

why do i feel like i can relate to this post so much? like there are no fuckin words! for real.

He's 39
His name is MacKeed

northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/178258-Zombie-response-team-member-arrested-for-OUI

It weird that he still dresses the same 20 yrs later

youre a fucking sandnigger, i fucking bet that

bet youre not allowed to enter a miles radius of any school compound

Jajajajaja bizzaro lesnar
google.com/amp/s/wrestlingrumors.net/backstage-note-planned-finish-lesnar-vs-strowman-wwe-no-mercy/amp/

femanon? shut up, youre not femanon youre a Sup Forumsitch. now show us your tits or get the fucking fucck out

I would do a timestamp for you daddy. but im on my way to work, and its slut not bitch :). Good day

>sandnigger or some beaner
because only them like lame gay shit like pro wrestling.
fuck off here you dirty goat rapers

hott hot hottt hotttt hottttt

Did an image search and found his name
This is him

seacoastonline.com/article/20121112/NEWS/211120322

You look like a very nice man with great taste in comics.

Op bumping his own thread?

>bizarro lesnar confirmed

And...... op is confirmed autistic

gayy gay gayyy gayyyy gayyyyy

Man child confirmed

you really wrote that out? well its confirmed you have no life x10

piss off you corny faggot

This is almost meme worthy

This makes my skin crawl

you are german

McKeed is it true you got nabbed sucking dick at Pierce island but the judge sealed the record because you were underage?