So, found out some scum from Iran was grooming children here in Australia

So, found out some scum from Iran was grooming children here in Australia.

So naturally, i went to the cops.

However the piggies here in Ausfaggistan won't do anything about it because the punishment for pedos in Iran is death and Oz pigs won't persue any investigation that ends with the death penalty.

So, what would you do in my position?

Ask the guy if you can join in

Mob him and cut off his dick.

Or be a normie and create public awareness of his habits

Thus isolating him and making him afraid to leave his house

Get to work OP

Op here.

He is Iran. I'm in Australia. His victims are in Australia.

I'd choke the life out of him personally if he were within mobbing range. But he is not.

Do feel free to kill yourself like the last edgelord

Move to Canada

Ask him to share some pics and post them here

Send him all the cheese pizza

So let me get this clear, you're asking to see cp?

Enjoy your ban.

As an Australian, I would go flog him one with my bare hands. Then go to Jail as a fucking hero.

Where abouts from Australia you at?

Send it to Infowars

that makes zero fucking sense
what the fuck is wrong with people?

if you are in another country, that country's laws still apply to you regardless of where you came from or your home country's laws

australia is effectively not enforcing their laws because of another country's laws and that is so ass-backwards fucking retarded that i cannot even fathom the thought process that brought that about

publicize it with daily mail and one nation they will handle the rest

Asquith.

Stabbing is almost too good for pedos

You understand my frustration.

That means the possibility of revealing the victims. I don't want to risk that. The kids have suffered enough

how long is his penis that he can fuck kiddies across an ocean

Oh yeah, I'm in Adelaide.

I'm with you, I don't need a weapon to inflict harm.

I'm not trying to talk myself up like "Oh I'm the sickest cunt ever with my commo and my VB". But I know how to throw a brutal punch, and I would make his life hell given the chance

>You understand my frustration.

We understand that you're retarded

Give his email adress to Sup Forums anons will take care of the rest

Thats retarded I dont think Australia has extradition treaty with Iran. Also shouldn't the cops just punish him and not extradite him? Because under international law, you can avoid extradition if the country that the offender is being extradited to has the death penalty. What the fuck

>So, found out some scum from Iran was grooming children here in Australia.
>So naturally, i went to the cops.
>However the piggies here in Ausfaggistan won't do anything about it because the punishment for pedos in Iran is death and Oz pigs won't persue any investigation that ends with the death penalty.
>So, what would you do in my position?
Iran consulate. Literally what is there for dumbass

This

Yeah I can more or less confirm this is flat out bullshit.

Look, do the children consent or does he rape them? Don't tell me children can't consent - they like to be caressed and all that just like anyone of us. So if it's rape - well, you have large deserts where people can get hopelessly lost very easily, if you know what I mean. If it's consensual - then you're just jealous.

And what magical process can you use for that fuck wit?

Elaborate

Sounds like a faggot from Iran