Hey Sup Forums, I'm on the tip of Florida and about to get hit with irma. On a scale of 1-trap how fucked am I?

Hey Sup Forums, I'm on the tip of Florida and about to get hit with irma. On a scale of 1-trap how fucked am I?

So I'm in the EU nothing ever happens here

How bad is it

You're about to get your shit pushed in m8. Get out while you still can

>Hutrican
Nothing of value was lost.

Category 5 means anal rape
Irma is category 5

I'm southwest florida, where Charley hit.

Get extra food and water. Wash your clothes to have them ready.

That was a kek and a half

Lube up/trap

same category as the one that hit Houston, and katrina

Just leave, get your dog, and your loved ones, and fucking bail asap

Houston and Katrina were fucked cause of flooding. We're above sea level and only expecting 10 inches. The ground is pretty sucked though, so maybe we'll get high tide and fucked. I'm more worried about wind and debris.

Cant be as bad as your spelling.
Come on hutrican????

yeah but if the soil near you gets saturated some pretty fucking gnarly sinkholes are going to cause a shit ton of damage.

and one can only imagine how miami will be hit. let alone the tip of florida, those poor bastards.

NICE DUB DUBS

OP here, more worried about my pc getting fucked cause of either flooding or power surges. I do have a second floor though, so I'm more worried about power surges.

fucking, dont wait. power surges are much more likely if your inland because the power lines near the coast get fucked by the storm. when it hits, unplug your valuable tech and possibly put them in something waterproof if you can.

My fingers are too big for my keyboard and sometimes things like that happen, I'm sorry dad

Now planning on doing that. Don't want my 1300 dollars to go down the drain because a hurricane named fucking Irma, that'd just be sad.

If there is any place worse than Texas it is Florida. We should quickly build a wall around Florida.

yeah, i was in dallas when the hurricane hit, and the power lines at the coast got fucked. which im guessing cause the power grid equivalent of a short circuit. and even some of my aplliances got fucked. my TVs all got fucked. 1400 dollars just blown out. and my power is still fucked.
thank god for mobile phones. and being a true texan, i have a gasoline generator.

Oof bro, yeah don't wanna risk it. Irma said to hit on Friday so I'll unplug everything Thursday night. Hoping flooding doesn't hit my house. Telling my parents to get some wood and sand bags and I'll board up the doors and windows (collegefag)

are you in a flood zone?

if your in a flood zone best option would be to be prepared to gtfo at a moments notice. have somewhere to go.

stay in your house, and if the flooding gets there book it. you dont want to even risk being on a roof during a flood. if you grt stuck there you have to either be rescued or wait until it dies out. and houses become really unstable after floods. being on the roof of one is a scary thought.

Hope you have house insurance and it'll cover siding and roof damage.

golly jeeze

Live in a private community, so I would guess they would cover any damages to the actual home (outside), so I'm more worried about things like the tv and stuff.

>HUTRICAN

[OP] Just read this, I guess it's trap level of fuckitude.