Biker gangs

What can be done to solve the biker gang issue? These guys are impassible to stop. What the fuck can anyone do? A swarm of 200+ bikers can literally do anything they want on the road and nobody can do anything about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhzlrkiYHks
youtube.com/watch?v=kOkqn21ZMsc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9mQt51kXXY
youtube.com/watch?v=93ttrnNR3Rc

The police is 100% powerless against biker gangs. There is literally nothing they can do. If they bump into a guy and he dies or suffers from the fall, they will be responsible. If they start chasing 1 guy, another 20 bikers lock up the cop and slow him down, making it impossible to chase.

They also attack normal drivers and piss them off.

How can the biker gang issue be solved? These guys are unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aksXEcRPw1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=urgQKNMdTQM
youtu.be/Upcvq_n03LY
youtu.be/EuqyhmZ-6xE
youtube.com/watch?v=JDerT_tvGRw
youtube.com/watch?v=9CrOpGtL5pM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ban motorbikes of course :^)

> These crotch rocket retard biker gangs are the ones we should be worrying about

See: The Hell's Angels, The Breed MC, the Outlaws MC, the Mongols MC, Devil's disciples MC, Bandidos MC, ext

youtube.com/watch?v=aksXEcRPw1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=urgQKNMdTQM

you probably drive a 250cc harley you fucking pussy

also these are not 'gangs' at all. they're a bunch of dudes that meet up and all ride together. maybe 5 or so are knuckle heads that are retarded.

>5
they're all retarded. motorcycles are deathtraps and motorcyclists are tryhard faggots who risk their lives to try and look cool

i drive a sports bike and don't act like a retard on the road. that makes me a retarded tryhard faggot that tries to look cool?

I ride a bike because it's fun. I don't need to try and look cool. I'm cool bike or no.

Make it legal to shoot at any group of more than 5 bikers on a road due to safety issues falling back on stand your ground type laws

I drive an Explorer, in Florida.

I'd absolutely love to see someone on a bike try to run me off the road.

Even if he did somehow manage to stop me, it'd just be so i could line up a shot.

ask yourself why you got a piece of shit motorbike (aside from the fact that you simply don't value your own life) instead of getting a car and i think you can find your answer

numale retard

so i can die quicker

i have a car as well that i just finished paying off. i bought a bike cause i don't wanna rack up miles on my car.

its an excuse for me to get out of the house more often. i like to just drive around at night with earbuds in and think about feels

guess im a try hard retarded faggot tho

>it's fun
no i'm sure you're the numale retard judging by your previous post
>it's fun
you're like those fags who think bungie jumping is fun because DUDE WOW SO RISKY HAHA

I bet you drive a fucking Prius
absolutely this

>he doesn't think bungee jumping is fun
check out this cuck coward

Is this even a widespread issue?

>earbuds

That's illegal.

You're a criminal, user.

You edgelord faggot.

its not in arizona. sorry user

This is why I got mine desu

>arizona

Aren't you a bit busy demanding citizenship papers from anyone who isn't albino?

haha i dont give a fuck senpai

as long as someone does the yardwork for me i don't care what color they are

motorbikes are problematic.

On the one hand they are annoying in medium and heavy traffic because they are quick to approach vehicles from behind and often lane split, creating dangerous scenarios where a lane change might end someone's life.

On the other hand, they are fun and harmless to me sitting inside my car.

I live in a heavy motorcycle area, I just change lanes only when I need to make a turn, and always head check 2-3 times before doing so. If some idiot backs into me it's not my fault, but I'd rather not take someone's life and so change my driving pattern.

From most people you wont get this courtesy, so if you ride and haven't crashed yet, know that it's just around the corner. Most drop their bike in the first year and have a major accident in the first five years. Most die in ten, that's why you don't see a daily rider in his 30s, they either give it up or become statistics.

This is where your 2nd Amendment comes it. Mow them down with high-capacity assault rifles, Mad Max style.

I wouldn't worry, these degenerates are just asking to be run over and fucked up, hell even if they just fall off they are going to eat shit, not even wearing any protective clothing or anything.

>How can the biker gang issue be solved?

Stop giving a fuck if you hit them with your F-150. Christ, people are stupid.

Theyll follow you until you have to stop and then beat the crap out of you and your car. Watch 3rd vid in op

>If they start chasing 1 guy, another 20 bikers lock up the cop and slow him down, making it impossible to chase.
Making it impossible to chase that one guy yes.
>Faggot's "lock up" copper.
>Cop lols and gives no fucks.
>Cop strafes around a bit cause dashcam yo
>Instead of one dumb faggot cop now has 7 plate numbers on film besides that one dumbass
>Cop goes back to station and they review footage
>Cops pile up same charge along with accessory charges for the original biker's charge
>Tack on obstruction of justice and a host of other charges cause they're being fuckhats.
>Get plate numbers and go visit district attorney
>Warrants issued for every fag involved
>At some point they're going to get pulled over, file a police report on something or other, cops runs their plate while out on patrol, or at some point the jail pops are going to be low and they're going to actively send pigs out to pick people up on warrants.
>Cops show up at faggots work or home.
>State laughs cause instead of one little turd speeding they got 6 + original guy and just made 50 grand in fines/legal fees total.
>Confiscated bikes and they're in the yard
>Auction bikes off and made bank after a few months of them sitting in the yard.
OP doesn't realize how the legal system works.

Most of these guys dont have plates and wear helmets so no way to identify them.

kinda hard to get license plates when everyone takes theirs off

don't live in a nigger town.. I honestly haven't even seen a sportbike on the road yet this year. Tons of other bikes, but no crotch rockets.

>in a car
>HAVE to stop

lol no

What seems to be the problem officer?

I drive a landcruiser. I'd hardly feel a bump

>I'm driving a 3000 pound cage of steel
>Biker is a combined 500 pounds of man and machine

If the biker wants to act like a complete retard I will run his ass down. Better to sort it out later than stop and get beaten to death by a mob of cunts

your police cant do anything and they have tanks and attack helicopters

just end it

I think shooting them would work, but I'm not a scientist. Of course, I'm sure the FBI and NSA would work around the clock to catch the horrible person that would do such a horrible thing. I doubt the detectives would sleep until the case was solved.

Enhance plate detection and identification technology to retroactively arrest these people.

They deal drugs but they also hate muslims

A couple of years some biker gang was having a drink in a bar in predominantly muslim part of town. Some muslim 'youths' couldn't find any better than to sit on their fucking bikes. Ofcourse the bikers stormed out of the bar and beat the crap out of the muds

Or do this.

>/dbt/ on my Sup Forums
NEAT!

Oh well I fucked up. The link is there and worth the watch.

rice rocket retards are just Sup Forums on bikes.

Run them over with semis?

No, OP is just jelly he can't ride on two wheels without falling down everytime.

>people ITT

Make it legal to run them over.
Someone surrounds your car in bikes?
Hit the gas and knock them over.

And fuck up your car in the process? Sweet.

youtu.be/Upcvq_n03LY

So much this.
As was proved by the BLM people.
If you are afraid for your life it's fine to run them over.

Better than the alternative.

>those comments defending the faggy bikers

Not even a bikefag, but do you really think everyone is into cars or bikes for the image? Driving is just nice.

Well to be honest, the rednecks are in the wrong here and clearly overreacted over nothing.
What did the bikers do here? What was so egregious that warranted having a gun pointed at the camera guy?

Kek Fucking cager lane splitting is legal now plus the feel of going along the m7 on one wheel is bliss

youtu.be/EuqyhmZ-6xE

Nah ur a fag m8, bikes are fuckin cool.

How's this not making the cager look bad?

Driving to a police station or at least a crowded area and getting out isn't a solution because?

>keep falling off even with your kiddie wheels
>don't be a man and try, try again
>be a fag and make a post about your butthurt
OP a fag as usual

bikes are dirt cheap tho

Yes. The previous poster made it pretty clear.
You're probably a closeted homosexual too.

There's a difference between owning a bike and being able to ride one.

Lol seriously?

You dont even need a gun, you're in a car, they're on a motorcycle, run those dumb fucks the fuck down

I guess you need a gun to finish the maniacs who will chase after you like you did something wrong for killing people in self defense like the fucking niggers they apparently are, i saw this shit in one video, fucking pieces of trash

>>These guys are unstoppable.
>Be driving 80,000 lb tractor-trailer at 70mph
>idiots decide to swarm truck
yes, I can see how this will end well.

Remember: mass and inertia ALWAYS win. And they don't give two fucks about what you're riding.

Heh heh heh heh heh.
Your government still hasn't dealt with bikies?

Instant pull-over, dipshits. Unless your police are completely thumb-sucking retarded, they will smell tickets like this the same way flies smell shit from miles away.

Shoot them.

We must stop being squemish. When your cities are overrun with criminals, kill them. Simple. And if people organize unlawful protests to complain about criminals getting theirs, shoot them too.

And by this I mean
>See Australia's anti biker laws
I thought it would be obvious but no one else posted it.

TL:DR In Australia people on motorbikes cannot ride in groups of 4 or more.

I drive a lot and I have never had a problem with biker gangs. It seems no one on a bike really messes with a fucking death machine when they are riding a bike nicknamed a widow maker by doctors

in queensland only
its a ridiculous law though. how can you have a toy run ride with a max of 4 people

Poor OP's state is threatened by people forming groups.

I bet you want to ban Jack Donovan's books too, right statist faggot?

take their bikes

Yeah I knew a guy in like the Harley davidsun or Ford club or something like that and they'd ride through the country in huge groups. But at least we don't have bikies anymore.

>Instant pullover
But we're discussing scenarios where there are dozens of bikes and it's impossible to pull them over. Shit tier damage control on your part

Who needs a gang!

youtube.com/watch?v=JDerT_tvGRw

youtube.com/watch?v=9CrOpGtL5pM

y-you too

damn you're pretty retarded... aside from the group of 50+ people with no plates on, there are dozens of videos of solo riders running from cops no problem on youtube. you think a piece of shit dodge charger can possibly keep up with a 1000cc bike? lmao

>Just pull them over

>What can be done to solve the biker gang issue?
Japanese stopped issue bike driving licences to any law offenders.

almost every "sworm" can do what they want. look at germany. what are we doring against the "afd-sworm"? look and lern

We are the bikey bikey boys

kys man
i mean it

You will hit some traffic or traffic stopped for a light before you get to a 'police station' and no police would help you in the parking lot of a police station anyway.

There are videos, and if they target you for whatever reason, they just stalk you until you hit traffic, smash in your windows, drag you out of the car and beat the shit out of you, and zoom away leaving your broken corpse on the ground. Seriously watch the videos.

Went out on my bike earlier 2bh

Those aren't real bike gangs though. Just some jerks feeling powerful in their group of super motos.

they're idiots, but harmless.

If these guys scare you, maybe it's time to ask yourself some hard questions.

Leave fools to their foolishness, find your inner calm and come to accept that some people like different things.

Some of us like bikes, some of us who like bikes are retarded. This is the way of things.

>What can be done to solve the biker gang issue?

Nothing, it just becomes the ethnic gang issue if you crack down, and those fucks are far less inclined to sort their shit out quietly and without collateral.

death to the squids

I park free in the CBD where a car would cost me $30 a day and my travel time is 1/2 that of a car during peak hour and 1/4 that of public transport.

What now faggot.

>lane split, creating dangerous scenarios where a lane change might end someone's life.

>changing lanes without indicating in gridlock

Who is the retard in this situation?

because the dickhead biker was trespassing on private property

you may be surprised to learn that bikers have to obey the law, but it's true!

Those aren't bikers. Those are assholes on motorcycles,and usually when in groups that large are just niggers and spics. Presuming that you drive an actual car and not some shitty little mailbox on wheels,you won't get stopped by them unless you choose to. If you find yourself boxed in,you call 911 and tell the dispatcher that they're trying to force you off the road,and you fear for your life. Tell the dispatcher that you're not stopping your vehicle without an officer out there. Then,when they crowd you,swerve at them. Own your own space. If they try to stop you,plow right through. Don't let off the gas until the cops show up.
Swarms of faggots like that are why your CC pistol should have more than 10 rounds in the magazine.

Actually, most bikers won't bother the average good driver at all.
It's just that a lot of faggots who drive cars feel really empowered by their tons of metal around them, and therefore are easier to trigger when driving for perceived "insults".
Just look at the 3rd video. The guy hits the bike, and instead of coming out of the car and solving the issue, he just starts acting like a dick, riding over bikes.
Just don't be a dick when you're driving your car and act jealous because someone else is riding a nimbler vehicle.
I drive a car and never had problems around bikers. Just drive like you should, respect people and you'll be fine. Though I find strange that this has to be said at all.

> Pull in front of SUV
> Stop and look over shoulder
> Get hit by giant hulking vehicle
> It wasn't the bike's fault!

Moron. I don't even need to watch the video to know what incident you were talking about. Those bikers had been trying to run cars off the road for miles. It was the idiot bikers own fault for getting in front of the car, and are you seriously so stupid as to get out of your car with your wife and daughter to try and have a polite conversation with people commuting crimes on the road that you just injured? No wonder Brazil is such a shot hole. They got it from your dumbass genes.

Shoot the bikes or the drivers.