Rumours swirling around Merseyside that Jurgen Klopp has lost the locker room and several important players dont...

Rumours swirling around Merseyside that Jurgen Klopp has lost the locker room and several important players dont respect him. Dont expect Klopp to be Liverpool manager by the start of next season.

If Liverpool cant win anything with Klopp, then its very likely pool will not win the premier league for at least another 25 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L20B881v4gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>several players don't respect him
Why is everyone in the PL a bunch of whiny fucking bitches?

>Jurgen Klopp has lost the locker room

I sure hope he finds it!

have you seen klopp angry?
wouldn't be surprised if he insults their mothers after a loss

hahaha!!!

Klopp has had two good seasons as a manager in his career....5-6 years ago.

He's not an elite manager by any means.

>several important players
>Liverpool

>no sources

into the trash with you

>le get seventh in the bayernliga with the far and away second best team man

I tried to warn you, he's the literal definition of a meme fraud

>he's only just started give the new manager a chance la
>I hate teams that dont wanna play football la should have won that kid
>fucking shit players. Need at least 5 new players to make us decent la
>he's not had a full preseason yet la wait until he has a full transfer window la
>we need a massive rebuild. Need get behind the manager la
>FUCKING OWNERS ARE FUCKING US OVER LA LET THE MANAGER BUY WHO HE NEEDS LA
Which Liverpool manager am I talking about, Sup Forums?

roy hodgson

brendan rodgers

Roy Evans

Kenny

This is Conte's fault for stealing his gimmick isn't it?

They don't respect incompetence.

Every single one

>it's our year, las

>wait, what month is this?

you gotta realise the boss has gotta be a people person. modern footballers are spoilt cunts who had Daddy push them into the sport. Now they live sheltered lives on millions of pounds a year. Its not surprising at all they are fragile as shit.

Gerrard criticised Benitez for this reason.

Didn't more or less everyone expect Liverpool to start being shit as soon as the memenpressing made the players tired?

There are rumours that he is not respected by the other managers. They think he's over rated and not near the Pep/Conte level. Even Tuchel is much more highly regarded

They are right.

>They think he's over rated and not near the Pep/Conte level.
>Pep
he's about the same as Pep level. Theyre both [world class player]babbies

I honestly don't think it's Klopp's fault.

He's lost his top striker (Sturridge has gone to shit) and been forced to play Firmino as a false 9. He's been plain terrible. Origi is young and unproven.

They have no real attacking talent aside from Mane and Coutinho (who's been injured) and lack pace on the counter. Lallana works hard but he's just too weak. He's constantly getting muscled off the ball and doesn't have any power/burst to beat his man or drive forward into space.

Their defense has been awful, which is probably somewhat Klopp's fault since his tactics leaves them exposed. That said, their center backs aren't strong and there's no leader in the back. That was Sakho and he's gone.

The attack dies with Milner on the wing and his inability to get in a decent cross on his left foot. Clyne doesn't really offer much either.

So they just get stuck passing the ball around against teams that get behind the ball and ultimately give it away and get countered/scored on.

The team needs to be rebuilt. As it stands now, they just don't have the right players (nor the depth) to sustain a top 4 run for an entire season.

Poor Raheem Sterling, look what he missed out on by leaving

I wouldn't respect a manager who smokes 40 a day. He only gets so mad during games because he wants to smoke.

the amount of niggers in the premier league

Liverpool had 2 whole weeks to prep for this match and they were useless.

Houllier.

Winning trophies with Liverpool would have been a lot sweeter than winning alongside a band of mercenaries.

Fergie

>winning trophies
>with Liverpool

There's a flaw in your reasoning, Padraig

>respecting a Kraut telling you what to do
WHO WON THE FUCKING WAR ANYWAY?

So no one can save Liverpool.

What an unexpected surprise.

Everything was going fine until he brought back Slippster Gee

If you've watched Shitty regularly this season it is absolutely not Pep's fault, imbecile

The fact he continues to play lucas as CB and Milner as LB tells you enough

Fuck me players are fickle.

all of them

>actually believing such a blatantly false rumour

You would love to see Klopp gone because you fear him. This fake news pleases customers like you greatly that's why it gets published

Nah m8, I'd rather see Klopp be given a fair chance, im not that heartless

All of the ABL bias and Sup Forums memes in the world can't alter reality. Liverpool on their day are the best team in the prem.

why you off your meds mick?

Remember when Liverpool fans in Sup Forums thought that they would finish above Arsenal?

>Muh 16

>alienate Hart and buy in Bravo
>have to play reserve keeper because Bravo shit
>alienate Yaya and have to eat humble pie because tactics are killing players
>buy Stones and make him worse
>play fullbacks in midfield and get outplayed by Leicester
>7 red cards by January
>alienate Aguero because bored of strikers
>become shit and have to rely on brazilian youngster
>play him too much and he gets injured for majority of season
>eat humble pie on Aguero and starting winning again
yeah, completely innocent our Pep

Klopp's retarded ways only work with 18yo or younger players

older people such as myself don't buy into his "LE GOOD, AUTHENTIC FOOTY GUY" act

he's the most phony coach in modern football to be quite desu, and older players aren't having that

Liverpool have important players?

>Jurgen Klopp has lost the locker room

Maybe it's down the back of the couch!!!

HOLD UP YOU LITTLE SHIT

jurgen klopp revolutionized football to the point where buyern copied his style and went on to destroy barca (the best team at the time) 7:1 in 2 games. He then went on to bring the BVB to the CL finals and only lost because he played against a more expensive version of HIS STYLE. He literally invented football the way it is today and almost all big clubs apart from maybe athletico play the klopp system.

>Klopp is literally too smart for the English Premier League

I guess because the Bundesliga has overall higher quality it only makes sense that he was successfull over here. Since only 6 Teams are BuLi level in the EPL Klopp only does well against them.

>take over a team that barely finished 4th with 66 points
>currently on pace to finish 2nd with 80 points
>b-but he sold muh shitty English goalkeeper

they still will though and all you fuckers will be BTFO by Klopp when he wins the league next year.

>all you fuckers will be BTFO by Klopp when he wins the league next year.
he's leaving Liverpool then?

>Hart hasn't been a thorn on City's side since Mancini
>Mancini and Pellegrini didn't both have problems with Hart who was under the illusion he could do what he wanted
>It's Pep's fault English players are garbage
>Yaya hasn't been a lazy nigger for a while now who thought he could walk around and collect a cheque
>Yaya didn't apologize kek
>I literally don't watch Aguero play regularly so I'm going to pretend he's a great striker who doesn't generally blunder away easy goals
>Gabriel Jesus' injury is somehow Pep's fault
Next time save the greentext because it's clear you don't watch them regularly and just regurgitate the typical pundit nonsense
Things aren't like on your FIFA video game, kid

What part of liverpool you from m8?

KEK top 6 form is irrelevant when you're getting fucked by Leicester, Hull and scraping past Plymouth Argyle

>steve gerald walks into locker room
>"ey lads how we feelin bout this klo-wahhhh"
>he slips on a pool of sweat and falls over

you are delusional, pal. When did you become a City supporter? 2012 or 2011?

GREAT post

anyone who disagrees is a hopeless PL babby

Get a proxy if you're gonna actually try and talk about sawker. Pretty sure most europoors have us filtered in these kind of threads

simply not true, what a retarded post

You don't watch them regularly or you're rio ferdinand, either way you're an idiot

Anyway, Klopp is wasted at Liverpool. He should come to Arsenal when Wenger retires at the end of this season.

Kill yourself

>Wenger
>retiring

He's there until he wins the league again or dies, face it

>Klopp when he wins the league next year.

With Arsenal?

The Jews.

>Be Liverpool fan
>Get hyped you might FINALLY win a Premier League Title
>Have the best striker in the world.
>Have all nearest rivals fuck up.
>Finish 2nd
>W-we overperformed, la! Next season is OUR YEAR! Based Brenny will bring in World Class players, la! With Suarez, we'll walk the league! Easy double, treble or maybe quadruple!
>Suarez gets sold
>W-we got a lot of money for him
>Good luck, Suarez!
>Based Brenny will bring in so many World Class players with that £80m!
>Hummels, Gotze, Javi Martinez confirmed, la! Cheeky bid for Messi when? XD
>Get Ricky Lambert and Saints rejects
>B-based Brenny, Lambert is a Liverpool Lad through and through, he's a better Big Andy! T-those Saints players are w-world class!
>Finish 6th
>C-can't expect t-t-them to settle in one season, la! Next year is OUR year!
>Brenny gets sacked
>Good, what a faggot, fucking BrenDUMB didn't do anything for us! He sold Suarez! Fucking cunt! W-world class manager and we'll get that quadruple!!
>Klopp joins
>HAHAHA! SUCK IT MANURE! Title CONFIRMED. How many points will we win it by, lads? Easy 15 points. Maybe 20! Or 25 XD!
>With Klopp here, we'll attract PROPER World Class players!
>Hummels, Gotze, Javi Martinez confirmed, la! Cheeky bid for Messi when? XD
>Finish 8th
>H-he needs time to settle in! Can't expect success in the first season! He got to two finals! W-w-orld class players soon! It w-wasn't his team! Fucking BrenDUMB!

Schlomo and his "friends"

BVB Kloppo > Mainz Kloppo > Scouse Kloppo

Kek, accurate.

I can't be the only one who liked Liverpool before coming in contact with their delusional fanbase

>They have no real attacking talent
Didn't they score 6 against Watford?

Look at all the players who played for Klopp and look at their injury histories. Of the top of my head, Gundogan and Mkhitaryan always get injuries now. He physically destroys players with his frequent and psychotic training sessions, and his players are obviously sick of it.

Klopp is just another Rangnick, which really should tell you everything about his meme tictacs.

Gundogan, Reus, Sahin, Subotic, Bender, Gotze, Mikki

I mean the list goes on

L M A O
M
A
O

Many of those players are injury-prone by themselves. And let's not forget that Klopp basically made them into the players they are today, Sahin/Subotic/Götze were literally whos before he came in. And Mkhitarian only wokred out under Tuchel, he was thoroughly mediocre under Klopp, even if he was fit.

Correct. Pressing is a meme. And the time on this meme has been up.

You can't be a top team, if you don't press, but you also can't be a top team if it's the only thing you do well.

Ultimately you need to be flexible. Truly elite teams can soak up pressure like a sponge but also press high when it's beneficial. They combine elements of the juego de posicion with individual pieces of brilliance. And they can go direct or conduct methodical buildup play when the situation demands it.

I honestly doubt that any team on the planet really fulfils all these parameters, but the teams that rise to the top typically do these things better than the others.

What? Voltorb is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Voltorb evolved into Electrode!

because its the english way la

Texas plz

Cheeky

The PL needs managers like John Sitton back.
youtube.com/watch?v=L20B881v4gA

This. I somewhat fancied Liverpool too until I realized the lads are retarded.

This is bullshit. It's like people forgot that Brendan Rodgers had Luis Suarez.

Klopp and Liverpool seemed like such a good fit.

tss fawking home run chipperson

kek

Where is this from?

class

>respecting a Kraut telling you what to do

so you're disrespecting your queen?

Rafa was a similar autist type that assumed a lot of credit for, yet simultaneously held back a lot of his players' accomplishments desu

t. Liverpool fan

I still love this team but I can't with this fanbase desu. I'm convinced they are part of the reason for their title drought

I usually have way better football/soccer/handegg conversations with fans of other teams

Too busy filming adverts instead of fixing the defence.

This is what happens when you employ mercs instead of academy players who are killing themselves for a chance. Hell, grassroots have these kind of players.

customer*

Injuries are no excuse. Arsenal get the most injuries out of any club in the PL, yet they always finish top 4.

>Liverpool have posted record revenue of £301million for the financial year to May 31, 2016, but made a loss of £19.8m over the same period.

>The arrival of players such as Roberto Firmino, James Milner, Marko Grujic, Danny Ings, Nathaniel Clyne and Joe Gomez was blamed for the loss of almost £20m.