Which one of them would you rather take home to your place, mildly intoxicated after a party?

Which one of them would you rather take home to your place, mildly intoxicated after a party?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/throw_some_glitter_meg_it_rain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wheels. If she isn't going to feel anything may as well be due to cripple instead of my shit performance

3 for the fun of it, very easy. 1 for the face fuck.

3. She won't bitch about anal.

4 got them nice titties

gotta be wheelie
nah one to the left of wheels is tight. nice dark hair, succulent breasts, pretty face.

Maybe she won't bitch about anal, but she will have a bowel accident on your dick.

Fucking kek

this face on a magnificent body with fine teats and nice thicc thighs.

Wheels all day she is the cutest and you will feel like a good person after

Rolling

all the while this golden treasure of a face is trapped in a wheelchair.
She deserves those tasty thick thighs and tits

They are probably at their best in those pictures
Yet, they are ~4.5/10 at most
Sad

Imagine eating her out, with your head between her skinny, flabby cripple thighs.

professor X

Wheelchair lady

1. Shortest bottoms and has that skeletor look I always go for

Far left is sexy

None, they all have brown eyes, I don't fuck girls with brown eyes or fake blond hair. If I were forced at gun point I would have to choose 4 for the tit size and wheels on face looks alone.

2nd one from the left looks like she's wearing the least makeup, meaning she's probably got the highest looks floor.

Fucking idiots she has a cast. No cripple is that hot

Maybe she has a colostomy. Try that hole

Wheely. Just to change her diaper.

instagram.com/throw_some_glitter_meg_it_rain/

first one left to right cuz them legs

I never noticed the way she is touching her friends legs in that photo before.
Almost like she is trying to hold on to the life that was stolen from her.

>instagram.com/throw_some_glitter_meg_it_rain/
Looking at these pics It seems he is handicapped, and it also looks like she can feel her legs but not walk unless in a pool.

she is a trap

see look no chair and her legs are crossed, she must have some kind issue like MS. She can feel her legs, and I bet her vagina.

Would you care for her?

You know she lifted her leg with her hands and put it over the other one? There's no muscle whatsoever in those things.

I care about humans in general, but I have no desire to have a sexual relationship with this female. Fake hair, fake nails and I am not sure about the tits I would need to see them out of her shirt to make that call.

She was fine before this night

She was involved in a car accident when she was 11.

aww.. tell me she's not a mudshark?!?

hahahahaha
i'm dying

you have a fiery taste sir

as if aunt does not like lol

Which one is 18+?

that thing on wheelie

Do you think class will ever return to our culture? I think it has been lost forever and modern feminism to be the main blame.

I'll leave them and take those sexy quads.

moar

probably spaghetti legs, she's pretty damn hot