Welp. It's official, I'm killing myself

Welp. It's official, I'm killing myself.

29yo complete failure, burnt all of my bridges and homeless in a week.

Just after advice on methods.

I don't want to:
>Feel more pain than is necessary
>Disfigure my body (my Mother will likely insist on seeing my body
>Hurt anyone else in the process

Also I'm not streaming it or any shit like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ojwRKPzJ_jg?t=2562
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, if you're 100% set on it, I'd probably go with OD or slitting your wrists.

You know there a hundred threads a week like this one? How is it you haven't been paying attention to all the other ones?

Wouldn't recommend ODing - it's painful.

Or just y'know take meds n stuff and rebuild bridges

Weak if u quit dude, don't ragequit life just get a gf and hit the gym or smth

Maybe get wasted and OD on sleeping pills or anti-pain meds or something?

if you care so much about your mom why the fuck are you killing yourself

you really are a failure

smoke some weed and chill the fuck out, kill yourself when you're 40 if you want, but why not go be a bum in california for a while

Assuming this is not bait, I recommend you dont do it. Try harder. Of course, things are not as simple as that. IF you are truly commited to killing yourself and see no other choice, I recommend turning on your car in a closed environment (suffocation) or taking sleeping pills in a full bathtub.

Before doing any of this, tho, please reconsider. Killing yourself is almost never the way to go. Talk to someone. Find a way out of this hole you find yourself in. It's easier than you might think.

nooooooooooooo, you're not.

if you were going to, you'd be doing it rather than shitposting about it.

actions speak louder than words.

I suggest using an exit hood, quick, completely painless and doesn't disfigure your body in any way, I know that's what I'll use.

Most over the counter drugs you can get, have ingredients in them that make you puke your guts up if you try to OD on them.
If you manage not to do so, your kidneys and liver will shut down and you''l spend one to two weeks dying in agony.

I don't want you to die, op, but if you must, getting drunk and hanging yourself works pretty well. I attempted to do it a few months ago and was close to losing consciousness before I stopped myself. It was painless considering I was about to die.
I still say to explore your options or just travel somewhere, even if you have to do it homeless. I don't regret not dying back in June, maybe you wont regret being alive in December.

>I don't want you to die
Nice try, Satan

shit, i want him to die. one less self-absorbed shitposter.

fuck dude didn't it mess with you how you literally almost died?

Did you go see a psychiatrist or get meds?

OD has the potential to be really painful.

As for slitting my wrists, maybe. I thought about using a medical grade scalpel and making a small but deep gash in one of the larger veins and sitting in the bath with hot water running so I bleed out, but bleeding out isn't all that pleasant either. May very well be the best option

I don't visit all that frequently and ignore suicide threads because up until now they haven't been relevant to me

I'm already fit and recently broke up with my girlfriend.

>Weak if u quit
Yeah I'm not arguing with that

Why don't people slit their neck instead of their wrists? Wouldn't it be way faster and essentially guarantee death?

January was a pretty terrible month for me for a couple reasons. Been drunk and depressed up until June when I decided to just end it. It didn't mess with me one bit, even now that I'm relatively happy and writing this. I guess it's still an option for me if things go that wrong again. It's a weird feeling to describe, but I'm fine with what happened.
I'm glad I didn't die hanging from my window with a bunch of piss-bottles surrounding me, though. That would've destroyed my family seeing that.

how much does it cost to rent a cylinder of nitrogen?

do some research. learn the difference between suffocation (too much CO2) and asphyxiation (not enough oxygen). hint: your body can detect the first, but it can't detect the second. the first is distressing. the second is like going to sleep.

watch this, at the 42:42 mark. it's relevant.

youtu.be/ojwRKPzJ_jg?t=2562

Believe it or not, just because you're about to die doesn't mean you want to suffer. I don't even know how people cut their wrists. That shit seems like a hassle.

Google how to make an Exit Bag.

>but bleeding out isn't all that pleasant either

killing yourself isnt pleasant at all.

don't do it :(

Why not just leave and travel somewhere far away? I dunno steal, kill etc. if you need stuff on the road.

Oh hey look it's this thread again. Live stream it faggot.

>I don't want to: Feel more pain than is necessary
If you really wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't care.

This always seems like people's go-to thing to tell someone suicidal. When you reach a point where you actually want to die, almost nothing can motivate you to keep living. It's still good advice to tell them to travel, but it's not something they respond to since they have no will or energy to even consider it. Not that I'm defending the nigga.

Wow, b changed a lot over the years (haven't been here in over 7 years).

I don't know if it's because summerfags are gone, but usually in an hero threads people would get creative.

I usually recommend my favorite idea for a suicide.
All it takes is some cheese wire, super glue and a tall building.
Make a noose out of the cheese wire, tie it around your neck, tie the other end to a sturdy part of the building, superglue your hands to your head and jump off the building.
It'll look like you tore your head off before hitting the ground.

you can get banned for posting that helium informatic or for advising people on how to commit suicide. it's a good thing i only said "hey, watch Dr Jonathan Miller, he's a contemporary of Monty Python."

you have obviously never tried to get more than three storeys from the ground. ALL buildings over a certain height have security doors and windows to prevent just that.

Tie a plastic bag around your head and wait

Well I've never gotten so far in my suicidal thoughts to realistically planning it and figuring out pros and cons.
Back when I wanted to die, I ended going at the root of my issues instead of hurting my family.
Took me ages, but I got out of wanting to die.

ha, one less autist

Have you ever owned a high rise apparement retard? There's open balconies all the way up to the top.

No you're not, people that are going to kill themselves don't go attention whoring online first (unless you're a 12yo girl) you can add "failed at making a believable thread" to that list of failures. Now fuck off attention whore.

>people that are going to kill themselves don't go attention whoring online first

You've never been theync or liveleak, have you?

When you jump try and go for a double back flip.

As retarded as this sounds, I totally agree

bull fighting. be an hero

Bullshit.

On Sup Forums as an example I've seen a handful of people actually try or go through with it as opposed to the, Christ I dunno 1000's maybe, of AW'ing threads.

>seems like there's about 10 threads a day

Don't do it. Just go somewhere else. Nothing holds you just go ahead and don't care about anything. Travel with no money. Experience new things

Do a flip

just wait 18 more days. Once God claims judgement upon the earth the entire fucking planets gonna get wiped

just drink and smoke and cut yourself and masturbate and cry and eat and burn everything until then

I've been where you are except I was an alcoholic most of my life. whiskey, beer, and pills made my life tolerable until I turned 38. I've been clean and sober for 5 years now and it's been the worst 5 years of my life. I think about killing myself every day. so, start drinking hard liquor but only in moderation, just enough to take edge off life. Don't make my mistake and get blacked out drunk everyday and ruin your liver

I see this misinformation is still being posted.

You can't buy pure helium online any more.

Why the fuck are you going to do this to your mother.

That's always the worst- when you quit your addiction too late and the only to make the consequences better is going back to the addiction.

op isn't going to do anything, they probably want to kill themselves but they won't. it's just a cry for attention

>How they "sell" something free

ceramic.iotabase.com

29yo without a terrible crippling incurable disease and you want to kill yourself, fuck you

how about something that involves mass murder, maybe that way the gates of valhalla will open to you.? idk.

my body won't take any alcohol. I've tried it and I end up filling with fluid, especially around my heart and someone will an ambulance. I've had court ordered rehab and locked up in a nut ward. It's more trouble than it's worth. I'm just going to sit at home and wait to die

In order to go to Valhalla, you have to fight another warrior in equal combat. Going on a shooting spree and getting sniped down wouldn't count I think.

>just get a gf
Fucking kill yourself faggot

get drunk and do xanax, go on a dock so youre close to water, wait till you pass out, drown.

might not work tho, and also ill throw in the classic, once you got nothing to lose the world is your oyster, start selling drugs in large quantities, do robberies and all kinds of illegal shit what can you lose? you can only gain, build the biggest drug empire wherever the fuck u live.

And I bet it's the same faggot pretending to be suicidal every time, too.

Saged.

>once you got nothing to lose the world is your oyster,
Stop with that shitty meme you retarded ape. People who want to die don't give a fuck about the world being their "oyster" they just want to fucking die

Don't do it, it can only go better.

Don't do it, buddy. I was exactly like that, wanting an open coffin, etc. I'm 40 now, stuff is still hard, but from 29 to 40, I found a new job, had a few girlfriends, made new friends, you know, lived a little. It's not like I'm Mr. Happy or whatever now, but hey, I'm still here and I'm kinda glad I didn't make my parents have to bury me.

Livestream it bro. Sorry to hear you go.
(don't haunt me)

Just fucking do, kill urself faggot.
Take heroin + xanax or turn on ur car and leave it running in ur garage

This.

Someday you'll look back to this moment and will feel glad that you didn't do it.

Lol at you living in a 3rd world country.

That's just a matter of perspective.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

Watch this it'll save u

Don't do it you fucking idiot.
Do you have any idea how many people who have been through way worse times than you? It's not THAT bad. The moment you start dying you'll regret it. Enough with the self loathing bullshit. Grow the fuck up.

Here user

>they just want to fucking die
Or just troll for attention on message boards.

man don't do it there's always a chance
but if you die there wont be a way back,

FIND THE STRENGHT WITHIN

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

don't kill yourself. make something. leave the country. rape. kill. do what you like.

The fact that you're here trying to stop someone else from making the same mistake you almost did should tell OP something

how about freezing to death? do you live in a country with a lot of ice?

Hang yourself. Probably the least painful way that won't disfigure your body. If you do it properly it shouldn't take more than a few minutes. The point isn't to die from lack of oxygen, it's to break your neck.

Heroin

Your last moments will be pure bliss just make sure you leave a note so people don't assume you were a junkie.

yeah

>Anyone would want to be saved by a person unironically trying to save time and or effort by skipping the y and o in the word you, a three letter word.
I might kill myself just to avoid ever seeing you type again.

Don't kill yourself.

What op would like is to die. Your logic is assumptive and retarded. This image is for (most effective with) teenagers who just broke up with their first girlfriend/boyfriend/xirfriend. This image is not for depressed people who don't want to be alive anymore. You're an fagget