Why are doggos better than cats?

Why are doggos better than cats?

BC UR A FAGET

Because unlike cats they can be somewhat useful. Cats are completely pointless. This includes all dogs under 30lbs which are essentially cats.

My cat keeps bugs out of my house.

Answer: they aren't.

>not using your cat to hunt small game
>not allowing your cat to kill most insect that gets in your house
>not giving your cat a chance to hunt and be a fucking cat

I don't think your cat is the useless one

Go home Ron. You have bacon to cook.

Dogs are fun, but cats are better.

Because you can fuck your dog

because dogs are loyal and actually have a point to existence

cats dont care. hence why faggots burn them because even doom music can make it better and funny. lol

> using " doggo "

fuck off pajeet, no one cares what u think

Dogs are also needy fucks. Cats are cool as shit.

They're smart and friendly. Your cat is just waiting for you to die to eat your face.

Dogs are annoying as fuck

Dogs arent smart, theyre essentially a will-less slave class.

>Your cat is just waiting for you to die to eat your face.
Thats fuckin badass

When the dog is a bad boy, he/she will be guilty. This shows a sign of higher intelligence. When cats fuck your shit up. They'll look right at you and feel nothing.

Dogs are dumb fucks. Cats don't do what you want them to do exactly because they're smart.
>implying cats aren't freindly
>never had a cat lay on top of you and start purring
I pity you user.

Living in a 100 year old house near downtown. Haven't had a mouse problem since we've had our critter kitty.

The cat knows, they just don't give a fuck.

>implying cats don't act cute to make sure you continue to supply them with plenty of food and water.
Dogs do the same thing, but without the purring.

Dogs smell like fucking ass and hump everything.

Maybe they don't know what they did was wrong. This is because they are secretly dumb as shit. Why is dogs showing affection a bad thing. Do you not want an animal that actually cares about you?

Thats because all dogs care about 24/7 is you giving them more food, THATS what they really care about, not you.

Cats fuck things up way less than dogs do tho. But when they do its because theyre bored because ur neglecting them and not giving them enough attention, and they have enough dignity to stand up for themselves.

That's because a lot people don't train them correctly.

>implying cats don't act cute to make sure you continue to supply them with plenty of food and water.
Obviously. Unlike dogs, they aren't retarded slaves. They expect to get something out of the relationship (which includes getting petted).
>but without the purring
Hence why cats are better, because feeling a cat purr is bliss.

>implying food and water isn't what cats solely care about either.

But dog can earn food for comands
Hello lady want some fuk ?
thata why all cats left you

lol at the fags that think cats are actually smarter than humans

While that's happening I'll be burning cats in cages while playing doom music. faggots are mad because dogs are clearly superior.

Dogs affection is phony AF, they only do that shit because theyre trying to bribe you into feeding them. You must have the IQ of a sub Saharan African.

Cats show affection in a normal, natural, civilized manner like human beings act.

Both have their merits and drawbacks.
People comparing utilities between cats and dogs should keep in mind that cats are limited by their size and stature. Dogs have a much wider size chart to work with.

Use both to their intended function.
Cats are the best mousers/small rodent/insect killers. Yes, some dogs can be as well, but the cat is made to hunt.
Dogs can be much more adaptive to the environment and can be trained for specific tasks. Again if cats could grow in size they might be able to counter, but physically they just cannot.
Ever see a guard cat? Would a thief run from an 8lb tabby? At the same time would they run from a 10lb Chihuahua?
However, we do have dogs of sufficient size to fill that role.

If you are talking pure ornamentation (family pet) the dog will be more versatile. Even when comparing animals of same size.

The dog can do almost everything the cat can plus it can retrieve better, warn better (barking), threaten better (growling), and protect better than a cat. About the only thing I can think of that a cat can do better is jump and climb. If same cat could be trained for protection services then you would have a masterful ninja protector that would be better than having a gun in the house. Could you see warning signs about ninjas cats being in the house? Sure you could break in, but what if there was a calico lurking about ready to drop on your head from above and claw your eyes out!!

Still, I love dogs more than cats, but I think both have places in our homes.

I don't know about you. My dogs act civilized. Like a child you have to teach it. I have cats that were not civilized. That scratched at visitors and knock shit over all the time.

you can say that you use dildos with purr
Simple and easy

CaTs aRE BeTtEr - some retards

>cats are limited by their size and stature
>would a thief run away

This.

user is talking about house cats. Correcting semantics doesn't win arguments.

Ive only ever had good cats as pets, but I will admit some of them are fucked up. I think it has to with abuse/traumatic situations though because the same is true for dogs, and all mammals Id imagine.

You have to admit that dogs break a lot of shit too, my ex gfs dog destroyed their hardwood floors n it cost them 1000s of $'s.

There are some big house cats too.

Faggot dont count

both fucking suck, idiots. i'd gladly smash a dog or cat with my big ass MACE after giving them heroin so they dont move and webm

Dogs have so much fun and are so happy all of the time. Cats are much more reserved. A cat will emerge from under your bed at three in the morning and climb up on top of you and insist on being petted and cuddled. Imagine a 50 lb dog doing that. Ouch. OTOH you can't take a cat for a walk.

KEK confirms

/thread

What the fuck is that? Looks mutated af. Breeders are the devil.

None will get a bigger cat they have fat cats

It's a cross between a wild cat (serval) and a domestic.

Looks ugly af

Trips confirms it. Also they have tendency of having awful hygiene and less expression then cats.

I've never had one, but supposedly they have a temperament similar to dogs while still being, you know, cats.

>train to be hygienic
>question of intelligence
Pick one

Because pugs and all them other hundreds of malformed dog breeds look better? Kys

wtf does that have to do with anything?

none that are legal in all states.
I would love to have an ocelot but I dont want to hassle with all the extra paperwork and cost it would take to get one.

Opps was gonna responding to Sorry me das fag

>cats are literally sanic

how can dogs even compete?

cat = lazy owners old womans all day with tv jobless
Dog = activ owners with good job and family

yummy meat from doge.