Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lmao nice grass bro

Holy shit, That's so cheap it's a crime!

Bet you bought it from a nigger

no, surely not. Who'd dare?

Is that AK-47?

Dank weed friend.

Ya got yourself a fucking great deal bro

>Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Why would anyone repost this stupid thread?

if its very bad quality then you got ripped off. if it's exceptionally high grade shit then you didn't. but it's not "great" as you know but sometimes that's the way she goes

r u ok

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
Kek

It's not every day you get to smoke someone else's pubes.

well, depends on what you thought it was. If you´re into paying 40$ for dirt and grass, you´re fine. :D

What did he mean by this?

im from country called Amsterdam and this looks like high grade India strain. You also have Satin strain but that has less nigger pubes.

No you didn't...ripped off isn't what I would say. I'd say there should at least be more pubes in it for 40

I think he was saying that if its very bad quality then you got ripped off. if it's exceptionally high grade shit then you didn't. but it's not "great" as you know but sometimes that's the way she goes

40 for this , man you got fucked thats not even more than 2g

thanks Sup Forumsanon

If a small bit gets you bombed then it's high quality. But if it doesnt get you stoned at all then you got ripped off.

I have no idea about prices where you live so I can't really judge. Really there should be no "good" or "bad deal" it should just go by weight. But sometimes weed is scarce and dealers ask for more money. Sometimes you just don't get bang for your buck and sometimes you do. That just the way it is.

By the the look of it, it will get you stoned. No problem. It's fine. Just fucking smoke it.

for 25-30$ it would be "okey" for 20$ good

That's fucking grass, hair, and mud

looks like your dopeman put his pubes in it

i'm not steve banon

I know this is a troll thread but this quantity goes for 3-5CAD where I live

i wouldn't be surprised. i live in ireland and we pay prices like above

You lyin son you didn't buy that, you can't be that retarded

$40 seems the going price for these, always see a thread about them every day.
It's dank

dude, i hev gotten 5oz. of good stuff from my garden, for free

long live the Netherlands

>on Sup Forums
>you can't be that retarded

>long live the Netherlands
You meant the Holland?

is weed so expensive abroad, if you buy it in a coffee shop in the NL that is not in the center of amsterdam, you pay 15 euro per gram max for exeptionally good weed

sigh... dude, what an original insult, no i live in Gelderland

Holland and Netherlands is the same right?

Canadianfag but it looks like shit compared to pretty but any thing I would be pissed if my dealer tried to sell me that

Really? That is nuts I but in bigger quantities but like I pay about $8 cad for a gram

sigh, holland is a state of the netherlands, its like calling the whole USA Texas

Dude that shit costs like $100 in Saudi. Great buy.

This picture was reused from a thread a while back, I remember that piece of hair stuck in the weed.

you did good. me i wouldn't pay for a hairy lumps if grass.

What do you call "The Netherlands" in dutch?

Yeah, saw that too
also nice dubz

i got an 1/8 for 25 you got rapped my friend call the authorities

it's been getting reposted with the same slightly different post text for months.

Nope, It's the exact same text for months

Holland

This thread again ffs

You check to see if it's actually weed. Might just be mashed up oregano, given how cheap whoever sold you this is already.

GTFO Cancer

Oregano is the highest grade weed you can buy, the fuck is wrong with you?

you so got ripped off!

yuck!

so this is troll thread

Doubt it.

ITT: everybody is new