Is infowars famous in your country?

Is infowars famous in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=infowars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My name a Jeff

here in Turkmenistan, where I live, Infowars' is second most watched media platform after our mandatory, state-funded news media

its the end of the world

Tfw they block infowars products in Belgium.
I will never be able to fully break the conditioning.

Sadly not, should be though

Country?

Yes, but we call it "the retard, mongo, hate channel"

I live in America, so no.

is infowars famous in any country?
also
Calling bullshit on that one. Why would muslims listen to western right wing propaganda?

lmao snowflakes leave
He's a libertarian and infowars has 46 million conservative listeners each week. It is highly popular generally.

Shithole named Hungary

>Shithole
Isn't that the based country everybody is praising?
Hungary is giving the middle finger to globalism like crazy.

So let's do this:
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=infowars
Google trends shows the frequency of searches for a site which are proportional to the viewers, and guess what: Turkmenistan isn't even in the top 86 countries searching for this. I guess Sup Forums lied again - as usual.
Even the fucking iranians consume more of this bullshit.

Still a shithole

Also about the "libertarian"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)
>Alexander Emerick Jones (born February 11, 1974)[1] is an American far-right[2][3] radio show host

I wonder who's wrong... HMMMMMMMMMM.

Maybe so but you will survive the planet of the apes (that includes communist white males).

No, we have common sense here in Britfag land and we know a bullshit merchant when we see one.

Boris Johnson just slipped through the net somehow

You are. Alex Jones calls himself a libertarian all the time. Wikipedia isn't a good source in the slightest.
Even the main stream news admits it which also claims he is right wing just whatever label they feel like. Don't use wikipedia tho it's really not a good source.

Is that figured per capita though? More likely gross figure, surely, which would militate against small countries, no matter how many of the pop. watch?

Wow Canada is becoming aware af!

Nigga i posted a source - admittably wikipedia isn't the pinnacle of sources, but that'll have to do here. I know what it's to argue with your type - you don't deserve more effort than wikipedia. Even if i managed to find a good one you'd probably ignore it or start posting "you mad white boy?".
>Alex Jones calls himself a libertarian all the time.
And Allahu durka bin bagdadi mc goat fucker said he's following gods will. Would you agree?

no, which is sad because it's fucking hilarious

>I know what it's to argue with your type - you don't deserve more effort than wikipedia.
Then let me post the Ducth wikipedia page that says he is a libertarian as well. Or maybe stop being such a sore loser bro.
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones
Just CTRL+F and put down "libertarisch".

>we have common sense here in Britfag land
>allowed government to disarm citizens
kek nanny staters are fucking dense

Infowars and similar sites are a weird niche thing in every country, I don't think it's well known anywhere outside of conspiracy circles

The noble Englishman. He doesn't t-take shit from anyone!

>Alex Jones calls himself a libertarian all the time
Trannies call themselves female all the time, that must make it true.

my country is USA. No one I have mentioned inforwars to has known what the fuck I'm talking about.

It's a wacko blog for fringe lunatics.

Cool so where is the proof infowars is a right wing show/radio channel?

Hillary and Obama has mentioned it.

I don't know, I don't give a fuck about US politics and especially about kooks like Jones.
Just pointing out your retarded argument.

>allowed government to disarm citizens
government allowed citizens to disarm society

as is common in the civilized world, people voted for it.

Enjoy your fatalistic delusions of freedom (you have less and less of that w/ every president) and security (secure as a third world shithole) lol

>Is infowars famous in your country?

Funny you bring this up. I was out last night (Britfag) and sat there chilling when this stoned dude sits with me, drinking and talking about NK and how it's all driven by the Jew's. I asked him how he figured it all in, he leans in and whispers alex jones name and how I should google him, with a proxy.

>His parting words as he suddenly darted off
>They don't want us to know mate

Yeah your American nut jobs are corrupting our English nut jobs. Please America, not this...

Talking entirely to uninformed people doesn't mean your argument is sound. He's been mentioned on several major news networks.

And most people are busy enough in their lives that they do not hang on the word of obama, or hillary, or trump, regardless of what you, who have fucknothing going on in your life and can sit online all day, think.

>reddit spacing
>faggot opinions
>enslaved and doesn't realize it
Could you just go back? Have fun getting stabbed btw.

again:
Most people have lives and are busy living them. They're not ardent followers of high-school level popularity contest bullshit like you impressionable morons.

>I don't know
>Just pointing out your retarded argument.
Wut? Do you lack normal human communicative skills? Go be a cuck somewhere else.

>again:
That's not how that word works.
>Most people have lives and are busy living them.
That doesn't disprove my assertion that you're talking to uninformed people. You seem to be having real trouble with making sound arguments. Did you go to college?

He's a fucking freemason, dick sucking, jew shill, who points the finger in every direction but the truth.

>being the retard in the room who thinks freemasons are a shadowy cabal

You said noone is talking about. I guess Obama and the Hilldog are noone. Infowars is unimportant. In fact it doesn't even exist it's another lie from Trump Alex Jones is actually Bill Hicks. Exactly as planned Putin.

oh come on, you must have at least one argument for your position

>he comes to Sup Forums for arguments because he's impotent and intellectually insecure irl
We're not on reddit or in high school debate club right now, Nigel. Coming to this site for any reason but to laugh at fags (like the british) and retards (australians) means you'[re doing it wrong.

Why is every Alex Jones hater a communist or a nazi?

Research Albert Pike and his book, "Morals and Dogma" and you'll see you're the retard.

That's Poland

Hungary was pretty based when I first got red pilled. Time goes fast I guess Poland is kind of based country number one.

Because he exposes them for what they are, duh

Alex Jones is a shill

its quite interesting that most people dont listen to infowars and most people are retarded

Why does Jones support Trump? Isn't Trump another in a long line of presidents who have just expanded the "police state" and is giving more power to the state and less to the people? Trump sounds just like the people Jones calls out in his own "Police State" or "Terror Storm" documentaries, silencing whistle blowers, having crony insiders release information with everything redacted and blacked out, etc., you get the drift. But he's an "outsider" so it's ok, I guess. Trump isn't a Washington insider so he's different. How different is he really, though, if he's doing the same shit everyone before him did? Mixing with those same insiders he claimed to hate whilst on the campaign trail, and all that; It's funny how everyone just falls in line after all the yelling and name-calling. I guess "For the Party" really does mean everything to some people.

He is controlled opposition, make no mistake about it, simp.

Alex reminds me of Frank Reynolds in the episode of Always Sunny where he's peddling fear, guns, and water filters (Alex Jones does sell such filtes, too).

filters

Dude go away and just jerk off to Alex and leave the other fags in peace.

I've heard of Infowars but only because my dad works for David "Lizard Man" Icke... *rolls eyes*