Need some help b/ros, I live in a poor country, no future, no hope, nobody cares about me, no love etc...

Need some help b/ros, I live in a poor country, no future, no hope, nobody cares about me, no love etc, I need help to find a way to put an end to my life, but I am too coward to jump from a building or a bridge, is there a way, like when you want to put down your dog, maybe I dont diserve to die not even like a dog, whatever. I'll apreciate any idea.

bump

no ideas?

Opiate overdose is one of the easiest ways to go. It appears violent and painful, but the high dose negates any suffering, and you just drift off into heaven.

This

oh thanks, I didn't think on that

well, thanks I will work on that idea

this
you'll vomit and shit all over yourself (also happens to some that don't even overdose), but you won't even fucking care. Last thing you feel is being loved and caressed with a fuzzy warmth all over your body

that sounds really nice, to feel loved at least once

Fire?

Train?

Shotgun?

Hanging?

opium overdose sounds better ;) thanks anyway

not fast and some prick could safe you
seems pretty fast and painless, but you're probably a chore to the people wanting to use that train and the driver
opportunity of missing and turning into a vegetable
in theory done right fast and painless, but easy to fuck up and get found and revived as vegetable

this is a cool way to die

>I live in a poor country, no future, no hope

LoL, ITALY??
>I'm Italian. And here's the same.

seek help

not OP, but I once tried to call my local suicide hotline and their mailbox answered

It cracked me up so I didn't an hero back then, but still, fuck those

>live in poor country
>unhappy with life

you have an opportunity most don't have. here in America it's a big airtight prison, but you could topple your government and become a world leader if you play your cards right.

>turn into a vegetable
YEEAAAH now I'm pickle riiiiick
you could try potassium cyanide, too

If I would get a gun where I live, I would do it.

I live in the USA too OP, but don't give up, there is plenty of fun to be had.

>Need some help b/ros, I live in a poor country, no future, no hope, nobody cares about me, no love etc,
Same here. Except rich country and rich parents. Abandonment is as bad as poverty to little children.
TFW I come home, everyone hates me and I don't know why.
TFW I'm an alcoholic
If you don't want to hang yourself, use the Charcoal lifehack
Light up charcoal, then put it in your bedroom and go to sleep.

I guess the drug option is the best,. I've never tried drugs but in my country drugs are cheaper than a McDonalds meal, thanks a lot to all for your help!!!

Do you know the dose you have to take?

what a pussy , you have the fucking internet , you have your fucking imagination , the possibilities are infinite to find something you love

Around three years ago I had suicidal tendencies (diganosed) and was also researching ways to end my life.

Was a big fan of the helium or N2O Method. Mainly just buy gas (better one thats makes you high) and starve your brain off oxygen.

But would have been my way to go. Not so difficult to get enough opiates.

How old are you? And how fit? Are you religious?

And if it is furry vore?
Some things better remain unrevealed.

love your optimism

I dont have any idea. but I can buy a lot, I guess I can use it all and just wait.

many keks
That's funny

Oh look it's this thread again.

If you do it, donĀ“t forget to livestream it! Surely some people would love to see that...

Speak for yourself, please.
I love to read OP's daily updates about the progress of his depression.

>implying that I was speaking for anybody but myself.

Fuck off

C'mon. There's no reason to be so butthurt.
It's not like I penetrated your asshole or something.