Reminder that without Lester we're the new optimal guys in the CL

Reminder that without Lester we're the new optimal guys in the CL

Praise the eagle
Avé

You'll never win another CL again, Manuel Quim.

That would be totally true, Moor, if you weren't forgetting one variable in the equation

>Blessed Be Bela

>Na sequência da alteração introduzida ao artigo 6.º da Lei da Nacionalidade – Lei n.º 37/81, de 3/10 – pela Lei n.º 43/2013, de 3/7, e,
mais recentemente, com a introdução do artigo 24.º-A do Regulamento da Nacionalidade Portuguesa – Decreto-Lei n.º n.º 237-A/2006 – pelo Decreto-Lei n.º 30-A/2015, de 27/2, passou a ser possível aos descendentes de judeus sefarditas adquirirem a nacionalidade portuguesa, por naturalização.

Mercy

>Moor
>hating kikes
>hating the kike that gave them their only European Cups

Why am I not surprised?

>On leaving Benfica, Guttman allegedly cursed the club, declaring, "Not in a hundred years from now will Benfica ever be European champion". Benfica have gone on to lose all eight of their subsequent European finals, including five European Cup finals (1963, 1965, 1968, 1988, and 1990), and three UEFA Cup/UEFA Europa League finals (1983, 2013 and 2014).[11][12] Before the 1990 final, which was played in Vienna, where Guttmann was buried, Eusébio even prayed at his grave and asked for the curse to be broken.

>hating kikes
Wrong.
>gave
Benfica gave him the opportunity to win those cups with us. Just like JJ had the opportunity to win those leagues with us

>br
>amused by macumba
Not surprised.

>it's a "Benfica doesn't even need coaches to win" episode

>it's a Benfica top of the league again episode
>it's a nunca encontrou rival episode

>moortugal
>relevant league that wins anything
pick one only

>Australia
>relevant sportspeople that win anyrhing
Pick one only

>the city of the french

>2 home matches
>1 shot on target
>embarrassing
Benfica and Porto would do better getting knocked out and playing for the Europa League.

I'm not following you, what has that got to do with the french?

You're not greentexting right.

You win matches by scoring goals btw, not shooting on target.

oooooOOOOOooooooOOOOOoOOoooooo

I'm the spoopy ghost of Guuuuuuuuuuuuuttmaaaaaaaan...give me my raaaaaaaaaiseeeeeeeee...

*blocks your path*

This

I hate having to agree with the Moor, but he is right.

I wish Porto would stop failing goals literally given

You're not understanding. Not only Portugal makes it easier for sephardi jews to get the nationality (see: ), Benfica also inaugurated a statue to ease the curse.
This combined with the power of kek makes it clear Sport Lisboa e Benfica will win another CL very very soon.

Avé Vitórias

>to ease the curse

Sure, now, instead of losing Champions Cup finals, Benfica loses Europa League Finals. Much less humiliating

Those losses have nothing to do with the gipsy jew. They have to do with the longhaired ferrari driver

Then what was wrong with Sven-Goran?

I'm not sure

>pretending there's only way to greentext
>being this new

it's still an utter embarrassment. the reality is that those matches are shown to the world side by side with proper Champions League football, and the difference of level is absurd. Embarrassing.

More, both Benfica and Porto reached this phase through refball. Dinamo Kiev, Besiktas and even Copenhagen did much better and would have presented a less embarrassing proposition for the R16.

it would be better for moortugese teams to recognise that, lower their shit-tier league to 16 teams and try to have decent runs in Europa league

He is just Jardel's brother

Based Guttmann Béla

Based Fehér Orsolya

Based Hungariabro

glad he's dead