>2017
>not owning a rolex

Explain yourself, poorfags ;)

Pic related is mine, you faggots jelly? hehe ;)
it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;) hehe

I almost got laid 2 times since wearing this expensive watch ;))

Get ye gone, ogre.

Who even wears a watch any more? This thread is stupid. PigWatchThread.

he posted it again

hilarious

This is now a fat fucks with ugly watches thread.

Unoriginal faggot is unoriginal

is that your foot or is that a landwhales hand because i dont see anyone getting laid with that ogre hand. you must be a woman because your fingernails are long aF so let me ask u this user

>hows life fat landwhale bitch

I'm a blacksmith. Wearing shit like this would just get burnt or fucked up.

Not seen this troll bait for a while.

*opens popcorn; settles back*

This should be good with the number of newfriends about atm

He might have a Rolex but he doesn't have any knuckles.

There's one

>Rolex Hammariner

Two

Breitling Watches > Rolex

>your still in the store in that pic
>>shit color choice, plebian watch company
>>> your wrist looks like a ham halk, Noone has ever tried to fuck you, watch or no watch

Three

Four

I don't need to know what time it is.

Sweet. Care to share pics of some of your works? I'm just starting out and everything's interesting.

this holy shit

>2017
>not owning a gym membership

pretty expensive for something that tells you what time it is. time is a human construct anyway

explain YOURSELF, fatass

There's one? You mean a guy with knuckles? Yep sure do

I have the same one in green. I inherited it from my grandfather when he passed.
I'm not a richfag, and even if I was I wouldn't wear it on my thigh stump

I bet you would given the choice return your Rolex rather than suffer from morbid obesity and type 2 diabetes.

Five

Six

Seven

I think this may be a samefag idiot, so still seven

Eight

Watches are shit, I have a computer, I have a cock to tell the time.

Nine

Ten

Your hand looks like a cat paw XDDDDD

Eleven

looking at the pic, i thought this was an amputee thread..

Twelve

You realize hardly anyone wears a wrist watch anymore. Please stop baiting people into arguments because you are board.

Are you really counting how many people you think are getting trolled here? I think we are all well aware it's a troll you autist, it's Sup Forums

Congratulations for buying a hundred to thousand dollar watch. It's does exactly the same thing mine from Wal-Mart does.

What do you get out of this?

I'm not baiting anyone. Just conducting a "gullible moron" survey. OP is the one doing the baiting

That watch cant cover up your obesity faggot

what the fuck is going on with his hand? No definition. No knuckles? You hand looks like a chunk of ham

Lol, i work as a rolex's salesman, that watch is 100% fake, you can see it on the bezel and the bad index.

Pic related, a watch i sold this summer.

OP pls enjoy the hate! :)

Your watch from Walkmart does not do the following:

Look good
Impress people
Hold monetary value

Be ousted, newfags

im sure i would be buying useless gadgets too if i had no soul or substance like you

sadly there are many self hating idiots like you in this world obsessed with useless superficialities...ruining the whole experience of humanity

Paint masterpiece, btw

Thirteen

Damage limitation/10

Fourteen

Fifteen

/thread
get out fatass

Didnt know there was a sequel?

Americans are so far, they have knuckles... Flab boxing glove

funny thing is that people with knuckles like that have usually been in a ton of fights and smashed their hand up a bunch

Stop baiting. If you are this board on a weekday then you probably need a job.

Sixteen

Seventeen

Eighteen

Nineteen

Twenty

Can I get a video of the watch in motion?

his knuckles are barely viable under an ocean of fat tissue. Oh wait you're OP and this is bait.

I have a job. I'm on holiday for two weeks

Twenty-one

And this is how you spend your holiday? Lmao wtf are you doing with your life?

Well, I'm bored now. Still, good job OP, 37 posters and 21 fell for the bait

I'm a poorfag college student and Timex is life.

It's evening. I'm listening to the radio and soon I'll be getting supper. I'm catching up on the news and various websites I follow in multiple tabs, plus I'm counting idiots in this one (and catching at least one myself, it would appear)

So many baited, jesus

Fake Rolli!

Ah yes my weekend activities include browsing Sup Forums

That may be the case here but all Im saying is dont start shit with someone whose hand looks like this or you'll get your dick whooped off

dear lord, you guys are fat.!!

Sad, insn't it, to see what Sup Forums has become?

the fact that you are a fat bastard whos gonna die in 5 years noone gives a fuck :)

>Sup Forumsait

You took a vacation so you can do normal shit and troll people. Lmao and you have the nerve to call other people idiots ha ha ha.

Obvious troll is obvious

Stupid thing is that I've seen this pic before on Sup Forums.. fuck of faker and get a real watch

yours seems a lot more snug than mine

I because you never eat in the evening on holiday after a day out?

If you're trying to show how clever you are, I think you should stop posting now

I would love to see a sort of cross over mad max ogre/rolex ogre thing.

you are 2 fat to get laid even with rolex. gtfo fag

Rolex is a watch of revolutionary communist.

I dont give a fuck about luxury, I prefer thinkgs that excel at build quality. Which is why I have a Seiko 5.

And a Thinkpad.

And a Volvo.

patrick is that you?

>what are fingers

top kek

That's some paw.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

nice watch pal :)

why the fuck would you spend more than $300 on a watch?
i dont care how much money you have, thats just dumb

This copypasta actually reveals the truth that watches are a waste of money. That is literally their purpose: to prove that you have money to waste.

Lol why you so mad? Did you just realize that your life sucks? If you were actually doing something fun you wouldn't be sitting at home alone trolling people and telling yourself how clever you are. I guess eating dinner alone is the new way to party.

also that a rolex doesnt make you not morbidly obese.

Imagine all the money you could've set aside if you didn't invest so much "time" into feeding your amputated lump so the timepiece wouldn't fall off.. You could've bought a Patek Philippe.

lol amerifats

Fuck your watch.

The sad part is the kid that took that photo probably honestly thought nobody would notice how fat he is. He probably genuinely didn't realize his fucking hand is obese.

Why the fuck do I need a watch when there are clocks on pretty much fucking everything you vapid dipshit?

I can't even comprehend what is going on here, is this a dream?

a different filament is heated depending on which number its representing, theres usually a gas in the tubes that helps illuminate the number.

*sigh*
I'm not at home and I'm not alone. But keep inventing stuff about people you don't know on an anonymous image board, if it makes you feel better about yourself.

You'll not doubt respond, but I'm out now - mackrel and salad beckon

11/10, would rant about how amazing it is while stoned. Never ask to try on or purchase, 2good4me.

nice micropenis :D