Question for you guys: if my girl admitted to flashing her tits at PCB after a few years...

question for you guys: if my girl admitted to flashing her tits at PCB after a few years, do you think she did more than just that?

Yes.

Yes. And if she didn't, you should coerce her into doing more.

i have her iCloud password and i saw in the past that there was a video of one of her friends twerking on a guy and she had beads around her neck and there were a ton of guys in their room

She wasn't twerking?

2+2=gangbang

no she was in the background laughing all her friends were there and then there were random guys

Sounds like she has guy friends, it also sounds like you doubt her. I'd confront her

Oh, then it could have been more like an orgy than a gangbang. Any way you slice it, she definitely got the D.

She sounds fun

Go with your gut user. If you have a feeling she cheated she definitely did.

Those lips look very familiar

If she didn't tell you about it, it's because she has ulterior motives and she did something she doesn't want you to know about. It's common for cheaters to go behind your back or avoid telling you about little things because they know it will lead to you finding out about the bigger things. She's fucking other dudes whenever you trust her.

You posted this thread what 8 times this week

im not assuming she did, i just thought it was weird she waited so long to admit it and i remember one day she "took a nap" for like 5 hours and she wanted to change the subject after she admitted it

stupid post:
PCB?

That's kinda shady

Plastic circuit board

thats what i was thinking too

Ah.

In that case, as long as she didn't get solder on her nipples, it should be fine.

It clearly bothers you, you should talk to her about it

if you seriously stay in a relationship with this amount of insecurity, you are the problem.

Either drop her or ignore her past

just dont be a fucking whiny cunt jesus

you should post nudes of her

I can tell only if I see her nudes

this

she's a whore, user. If she kept that from you, it's because she enjoyed it. She is probably bored and is flirting with other guys on the daily. Maybe she even has dick pics somewhere. My previous ex was a nympho, and I found her pics on my little brothers computer. Apparently they were skyping with each other. The fucked up part was she was 22 and he was 11 :P thats a whole nother story tho.

Probably not. Loads of girls flash at concerts without doing anything else.