A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyy1akGjCto
4archive.org/board/r9k/thread/30775280
youtube.com/user/w42069/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tits or Auschwitz

Age?

lurking

can confirm, am expert

Wrong picture OP, please bring back the biggest forced bullshit of my junior year of college accurately please.

Madeon?

Pussy or GTFO

Show us your tits so we can better help the situation.

Tits or gtfo.

Just know that there are a lot of Catholic priests out there that would like to fuck you either way.

Stale pasta.

Ignore it and focus on your studies and making a few close friends. Get into a good school and a STEM field. Learn a second language. Stay fit. Avoid weed.

kys

The amount of newfag in here is cringe worthy. Also fuck off op that's never been good bait.

You're hiding an Adam's apple. You're a tranny aren't you?

It looks qt. Don't give in to them. : ^ )

youre adorable. dont change.

It's a TRAP

No you kill yourself you shitty shitty fag fag

here is the vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyy1akGjCto

Is there one with sound?

I want to fuck your mouth

Kill yourself.

Alright it's simple, all the people teasing you? Fuck them. No like literally slide that pussy all over them. Who cares what they think while you manipulate them with your body? They'll be begging you for more and you can insult the shit out of them while you do it. Maybe ruin a couple people's relationships while you're at it.

Sometimes you just gotta stay strong, just remember that they can't pick on you forever, it's definitely going to feel like it, but it doesn't have to either if you just stand up for yourself, try to see if your friends could help you out as well, as well as consult an adult about the situation, fuck I don't care who you talk to about it, as long as you actually try to stand up for yourself, but the most important thing for you to do is stay strong and remember that it will get better and it won't last forever.

Punch them out.

It's bait you fucking idiots.

Just flash the vag the next time people start to call you a guy. They can't deny the fact that you lack a feminine penis.

Suck there dicks. That's all they want

But... I'm so pissy tho!

What if it's a masculine vagina? Absolutely no denying that he's a male if his vagina is masculine.

Let me get you pregnant. That should stop them.

fk off 4archive.org/board/r9k/thread/30775280

search here: youtube.com/user/w42069/videos

this is some pretty low tier b8 m8.

the underage girl "do i look like a boy?" meme.

edit that to avoid weed until well into your 30s
as for the taunting, let it slide if you've got nothing good to say back, otherwise well play with them until they've got nothing good/blatantly stupider stuff to say

Wear skirts and tops that show off the fact you have boobs.
Not the same as being slutty btw. Just dress to accent your femininity.
Short hair and great legs doesn't look like a boy, it looks like a girl with a fantastic body and a pixy cut.

Hmm. I didn't think about that. I guess op is just screwed then.

For fucks sake Sup Forums this is ancient bait

you look pretty girly to me, 11/10 would throat fuck vigorously.

What the fuck is going on with all of the old pasta being reposted on Sup Forums recently?

Don't give in to the fembot trap lads.

Wtf Queen

oh god if this is real we gotta jesse slaughter her until her dad dies and she ends up homeless, fat, knocked up, and actually turns into a boy

Holy shit Sup Forums are you retarded?

>filename

Just post link to video

Who is this little whore, how old is she, and where can I fuck her?

I really really wish you were a boy.

I mean, how do we really know that you're a girl?

Cause I'm not the only one not seeing any tits atm.

gods speed Alan Shepard

True that! But you look cute!

Only thing to prove it OP is to show tits with timestamp or fuck me.

I would take you out for a tv dinner and never call you back don't worry

Why an explorer though? With treadplate? Yuck

I like rose better bitch

join should join my discord and we'll have a nice talk 6jcQkqx

I used to make fun of a girl because I had a crush on her. She was ridiculous sexy, and me and a few other lads used to take the piss and wind her up, I am 100% certain we were all just competing for attention in the most forceful way we could, knowing none of us had a chance, but enjoying how she would have no choice to react, and then trying to join in when we take the piss out of other people for a genuine laugh. One day I took it too far and made her cry, can't remember what I did, I was an asshole back then.

Would still tear that shit to shreds though, this girl is 10/10 and employed as a lawyer now. Literally perfect blond haired blue eyed perfect bodied goddess

low quality bait

>short hair best hair

she's cute what's the matter? lel

Long hair best hair, if you like short hair you might as well be a fucking fag

It's bait you fucking cunts pic has been postet since 014

You sound underage

It's bait you cunts pic has been postet since 014

who is she?

Dillweedashley I think

19, yep, so underage

Stop using pics of a person who doesn't even post on here anymore.
She wasn't something relevant then nor is she or should she be.

You SOUND underage
(now even more)

C'mon OP, There's one of these threads like each week. At least try harder, fag

Assuming this isnt bait, you're definitely beautiful. Who cares what other peoples opinions are, you do you. If you like yoir hair short, then you go ahead and rock that shit. People feel the need to ostrisize just because others are different from their expectations of the social norm. You happen to stand out in your own way, so again fuck those assholes because they're jealous.

this

No comment.

I no u trellin

>What should I do?
Start sucking cocks in the bathrooms and the teasing will stop. I guarantee.

this is bait m4+4

no one gives the least to the length of your hair, we just want to eat your pussy and ass, tell all these retarders at your school to fuck off

shave your head and go fuck yourself

Burn this thread. Too much cringe.

if dubs you shoot everyone during lunch

ooooooooh shit!

I mean regardless if it is or not, it can apply to just about anyone. Who cares what others think or say. I used to, especially back in high school, and I was miserable the entire time. Why become a social clone?

19 not underage in my contry. i think you looks so sexy!

8/10 in /b would fuck even if they will find cock on down there.

19 and you get bullied? Omega faggot

what kind of retarded country classifies 19 as underage
lmao, that sounds like some hardcore muslim shit

You look beautiful, don't let them get to you. If I could I would marry you on the spot, thats how beautiful you are. High Key Crush on you

dubs of truth

and you must be a 50 year old fat guy, but stil i agree with you that she is pretty